Infinite's Part : Guy??

Secret Love
-sunggyu's pov-
It was raining outside. I wonder what is she doing right now. Suddenly my phone beeped make me look at it. Lucky isn't it ? Eunji called me. I swiped the green button and say, 'hey! Why suddenly call me?' I asked with hyper voice. 'Please.....come here....I need you....now.' She said pathing. 'Where are you?!' I shouted through the phone and get out taking my jacket on me and an umbrella. 'The park' she said as I hung the phone.

Please eunji. Be alright. The thunder started to show itself again. I hope she's alright. I run to the park. Luckily I'm a good runner in the past. I saw a girl sitting in the grass near a bench pathing. Is that eunji? She's all wet. For how long has she been in the rain ?

'Eunji!' I shouted make the girl look at me. It's really her. I run there opened the umbrella. 'Here, hold it' I ordered her and she hold it. Her whole body was shivering. 'How long have you been here?' I shouted through the heavy rain. She shook her head. I took her bridal style and run to her apartment. I opened the door and make her sit in her bed. But she is still pathing. What to do? 'Let's go to hospital' I say but she refused to. 'Look at you, having a fever and can't breath, we must go!' I shouted to her but she keep refusing.

'Please, I can breath now' she pleaded still shivering. 'Okay, but at least change your cloths, I will cook something' I say and close the door. Let's look. What's on her refrigerator? Coke?! Only coke here?! This kid is really. I dialled a person who I knew. 'Hyung, ne, it's sunggyu. How are you?' I asked him. 'Eum I need some help.' I say. 'I need two porridge here.' I say while rubbing my back neck.

'Sure, where to go?' He asked and I give him the address. Several minutes later he came bring me the hot porridge. I put one in a bowl and give it to eunji after she's finish with her cloths. I ask her to put her blanket half of her body and put a jacket to make her feel warm.

'Hey, why don't you eat?' I asked her who was looking at the food. 'I....' 'Don't you hungry?' I asked her again. 'I can't' she said. 'What do you mean you can't?' I asked her again. She keep staring at her blanket without move. I touched her head and it boils. 'Ya! Why don't you say?!' I shouted at her. 'Sorry.' 'Haish, why must say sorry. Here, let me help you.' Several moments later her breath went good and I look at her. She is really pale. 'Here, open your mouth' I ordered her and give her the porridge. She must be really hungry but have no strength to eat. Being her boyfriend isn't easy. But I wanted to be with her.

'Gamsahamnida' she say. She's not that pale as what she was like just now. 'I will sleep here, I don't want anything happen to you' I say and close the door. I look around and start to hesitating what I just said just now. Where should I sleep ? 'Sunggyu' I turned around and quickly go to her. 'Why do you get up?' I asked her and make her way to the bed again. 'You could sleep here, I have a sleeping bag.' She said. 'Okay, but sleep now' I ordered her and watch her slept.

I opened her wardrobe and saw a big sleeping bag. There could be 2 people sleeping here. One think that I just realised. Where is her parents ? How could she just live like this without parents who work for her ? Is that why she work 2 part time jobs in once ?

Night princess. I say it to myself. I'll confessed to you tomorrow. Hope that I have the courage to do that.

The next day I wake up earlier than ever. Then I can't sleep again. I my phone and look at the time. 5 a.m great. What to do in this time ? I look at her who sleep peacefully there. You're beautiful eunji. But I won't hurt you and listen to every word that you told me. I won't treat you like what had key done to you. I'll make sure that.

I went out and look to the refrigerator. Some toast would make it. Let's see... Only peanut jam here and there's no milk ? She doesn't drink milk, does she ? Good then. I hate milk. I put peanut jam to the bread and pour some orange juice to the glass. I go to her bedroom and saw her sitting while closing her eyes. Did she just say something just now ? Calling my name ?

'Sunggyu' she called again. With weak voice. 'Ne?' I answered and sit in edge of her bed. 'Why are you here?' She asked me. 'Can't I be here?' I asked her back. 'No, I mean, you don't went home?' She asked again. 'Nope, why?' I answered her. 'Why?' She asked again. 'Ah, forget it. Let's just eat' I told her. If I answered her again then she'll reply me with another and another question again. 'I wanted to go' 'what?!' 'I wanted to go' she said again.

'Where?' I asked her. 'Work of course, where did you think?' She said. 'Nah, forget it. You have to stay at home today' I say. 'Why?' She pouted. 'You're still sick' I said and pinched her cheek. 'No! Here here touch here' she took my hand and put in her head. 'See? Not hot anymore' she said and put down my hand. 'But take care' I warned her. 'Okay' she said like I was her father who warned his daughter about being careful.

The night that day I was going to confessed but someone, something interrupted me make her being the sad eunji again. Someone ring the door and she asked me to open it. I saw a boy who's in the same age as us if I don't make mistake. 'Excuse me who are you?' He asked me. 'Isn't I'm the one who suppose to ask that?' I asked him back. 'Right. I'm lee eunji's friend and I wanted to meet her. Now your turn, who are you and what are you doing in her house?' He asked me. 'I'm eunji's friend too.'

Should I ask eunji to let him in or not? 'Eunji, do you know this guy?' I asked her. She keep looking at the guy without any movements. Is she alright? 'Eunji!' I shouted make her jumped and ask why. 'Wanna let him in?' I asked her. She turned around and reply me a 'ne' with a sad voice and sigh after it. 'What do you want?' She asked him impatiently. 'Why so sensitive to me?' He asked and smirked. Maybe eunji couldn't see it but I can. Who is he? Is he that key guy?

'I ask, what do you want?' Eunji said once again turned to face him. 'Of course you know it's near my birthday and I'm going to celebrate it. So, you must come too since you're my friend.' Something wrong with the friend word. 'And why must I go?' Eunji asked again. Then the guy whispered something to her making her close her eyes and sigh. 'Okay okay' she said and the boy left. 'Ryeowook-sshi' she called. Ah his name is ryeowook then. 'Ne?' He asked and turned around. 'Why do you wanted me to go?' She asked him but he just winked at her. What does it means ?