Ryeowook's life part 1

Secret Love
Ryeowook-333-kim-ryeowook-33290122-825-1 A/N :
Wanna see ryeowook's life with yuri? Let's stop shinee for a while first. This start from the day when yuri text eunji. Here we go, ryeowook's life...





Today's really calm. No talk, no stare. No noise, all quite. I don't want to fight eunji back. Just let the God and me know how much I worried about her. The rest of the day,we ended up with no talks at all. Even the hyper jieun is quite all the day. Maybe because of chorong who ask her to be quite.

'Oppa, could you accompany me? I'm really bored'

It's yuri again texting me. She's just come back england or what ever the country's name is. I don't care. Should I accompany her? I don't even have homework. So why not? I text her a yes as the answer. Hope she's happy.

After school I went home and ask my driver to go to the cafe which yuri ask to. We sit together and ordered coffee for each of us. 'What's wrong with you oppa?' She ask me. Did she notice that I'm sad now? 'Nothing' I say and change the conversation. I don't wanted to hear her name for a while first. I don't hope to be bothered by her now too.

I was really worried about her. Why couldn't her understand that? 'Oppa, what's wrong with you?' Yuri asked again and tapped my shoulder. 'Nothing' I say and smile again. 'It's not nothing like that oppa. I could see' she said and smile again. Her smile, I like her smile. 'Well, it's about my friend' I started and she nodded. Should I tell her?

'Do you mind if I'm too honest?' I asked again. If she's bothered to hear my stupid story, I will just stop it. But suddenly she shook her head. Good...I have friend except Super Junior now. 'Well, I have a friend' I took a deep breath. 'Maybe I've some misunderstand thing with her now.

'A girl problem?' She ask so I nodded. 'But it's not a misunderstanding like what couples do, we're just friend' she nodded and mouthed an o for the answer. 'I think, I don't know this is true or not, I think that she likes yesung hyung.' 'Ah, the one who play guitar and sing in the night party?' She asked so I nodded. 'Once, I caught that they talk together, smiling and laughing together, likes couple.' I took a deep breath again. 'No problem' she tapped my shoulder again.

'Once, I think you like her' she said and lowered her head. Yes I like her. Wait...what's wrong with this girl? 'What's wrong?' 'Nothing' she faked the smile this time. It's not that just nothing. 'Really?' I asked again and she took a deep breath. 'Actually...' She said and I nodded. 'I have feeling to you oppa' she said. 'Owh...as an oppa' I say and I nodded again. 'No' she snapped to me and shouted a bit. What does she means no?

'Sorry?' I asked again but she shook her head and smile. 'So you like me as somebody close to you?' I asked again. I've faced things like this before. Women don't suppose to say such things clearly. I don't hope she yelled through the cafe and said she likes me too. But they just don't know how to say it well. 'So?' I asked again because she doesn't me. And...she nodded shyly.

'But I know oppa had a crush on someone that I don't know so it's okay' she said and faked the smile. 'Excuse me I need to go to the toilet' I say and go to the man toilet. She likes me. I look my self in the mirror. What did she likes from me? I'm quite handsome here. Should I confessed? Rather than being single all the time and let's make eunji jealous? Why not right? Good idea. She's beautiful, and she likes me. Don't waste time ryeowook.

I was about to took a selfie before confessed but my phone isn't with me. Stupid me. I putted my phone at the table just now. Just go and confessed then. I stepped out and saw her smiling to me. So, this is the time. I sit down and grabbed her hand make her looking at me confused. 'Oppa?' She asked. I smirked and ask, 'wanna be ma' girlfriend?'