Special Part : (S)talks??

Secret Love
'How are you doing hyung?' I asked him. 'Fine actually. Ah, have you heard about ji?' He asked me back. 'No actually. But you're asking the wrong person, you should ask seungri about that' I joked. They're just quite close to each other, don't know what's wrong with them. They aren't some gay right? Right! My hyung and dongsaeng may not be some gay people.

'So hyung, what's about yourself?' I smirked. 'What myself?' He's fool all the time. 'Hehe... About you and-' I cut it so he could know who's it but still he's my stubborn hyung. 'You with bom for God's sake hyung' I said. 'Ah...bom' just that?

'You aren't with her?' I asked a bit shocked. 'Actually I don't really like that bom that ji said.' He confessed. 'Ah, so? You like another girl?' I asked. 'Seems like so' he said. Real stubborn hyung. 'Do you want to tell me who do you like?' I asked.

'Could you keep secrets?' He asked me. 'Yah hyung, I'm kang daesung. You seems like just know me for a day' I said. 'Oh well, yes. Okay, I'm gonna tel you but don't tell the others.' He said. 'Okay!'

=flashback=
'Yah, ji, I don't want to go. I don't need her' I said begging him. 'What's wrong? You have to know about womens, at least for once. If you know them, they'll be nice with you.' He said. 'Nah, I'm not going need some womens. Taeyang don't need-' 'Taeyang needs a woman' seunghyun hyung cut me. 'Dong yongbae, couldn't you just go there and eat?' I shook my head. I really don't need a woman.

'Just ask daesung for-' 'his dad won't deal with it' I'm being cut again with the dangerous hyung. 'What about seung-' 'seungri is mine' they're just being gay as usual. 'I don't need a girl hyung' I said. 'Yes you do'

There I go with them, casual cloth being scolded by hyung because I'm just going to wear some short pants so I change it with tight jeans and a snapback, written 'boy' in it. They keep saying that I have to buy a snapback written 'taeyang needs girls' I just could shook my head because of the scary hyung. So, four of us, I mean, me, ji, seungri and seunghyun hyung go to the france restaurant.

There are four girls sitting while talking and laughing and they're walking to them. 'Yo babes' ji said. 'What's wrong with the babes?' I thought. They're all sit couple by couple except for seungri and me with 2 other girls. Like usual, CL with ji and Dara with seunghyun hyung. I don't know this two girls, I don't really ever saw them.

'So, tae, this is Park Bom' ji introduced me to a girl, how to describe her? Quite pretty but not really my style. She's got quite long hair, red? Long red hair, seems like tomboy but she wears mini skirt which nearly saw her and heels. Really not my style. 'Yah, kwon jiyong, I thought you're going to let me know this guy' she said pointed seungri.

'If you want him just take hi- ouch hyung! What was that for?' I say rubbing my head. Isn't it true? She's interesting with seungri not me so don't ask her to like me. 'Keep quite' he said, dangerous hyung. So, we eat some pasta there because it's a france restaurant. And went home. I thought ji's going to tell me about that 'real' tomboy girl. She have a short hair yet I like that, and it's black, she seems simple all the time, the way she looks like, the way she eats, I keep looking at her but she seems like not being bothered.

The next day ji ask for out again, to lotte, he said. I've asked for what but he refused to tell me. I just went there, hoping to see the girl again. And I'm true. She's with them again. I thought she always hears music from her phone and keep scrolling her phone being the busy she is.

We went to watch the movie and something happen there. We watch something like annabelle, but it's not annabelle, something scary. So we sit like seunghyun-dara-cl-ji-seungri-bom-the girl-me. And I don't have an idea for the girl. But while we watched it, something popped out make me taken back, even the girls shouted and hugged the boys beside them, like dara hugged hyung, cl hugged ji, even bom hugged seungri but this girl seems have no interesting or scared with the film.

After the film we walk around the mall. And she's walking with hands in pocket. She seems cool. 'Hi?' I asked her make her look at me. 'You're talking with me?' She asked and I nodded. 'Oh! Hi too' she said and stare in front again. 'I thought we haven't being introduced' I say and she nodded. She seems cool ya know. 'I'm dong yong bae, you could call me taeyang' I said handing my hand. 'Minzy here' she said. Ah...minzy? Cool name.

'You have cool name' she said. 'You too' and since then I'm quite close with her, just seems like she's not as cold as the first time we met, day pass day she's friendlier.

But there's something make me feel cool for her. 'I wanted to ask something' I said to her one day. 'Yeah?' She asked and we're eating ice cream that day, afternoon. 'Why did you keep telling me that we can't go out at night?' I asked her. 'Ah, that thing. I'm working at night' she said. 'What?! Where?!' I asked a bit shocked. Who eats ice cream in winter? We're all crazy. 'A cafe' she said continuing eating her ice cream.

'Why would you do that?' I asked her curious. 'I have nothing to do, better save my time and earns money' she said. I think, if me, being her boyfriend, I would proud having one like her.

=end of flashback=

'Ah, so you like the minzy girl?' I asked him. 'Seems so, I just feel happy while I'm with her and seems wanted to be with her everyday' he said. 'Yah, my hyung's in love now' I joked with him. 'Don't be like that. What about you?' He asked me. 'What about me?' Maybe talking too much with him make me get some stubborn signal.

'Do you like some girl right now? Or you're close with some girl?' He asked. 'Nah, just being friend with classmates. I'm not you, the one who keep cold and being the taeyang hyung who doesn't need girls' I chuckled. 'Yah! At lease if seunghyun hyung isn't here, don't be him right here' he said. 'Okay, just you're quite quiet in the class' I said.

'Because I was chatting with minzy' he said, being the shy hyung again. But sometimes, I just need him as my hyung, he understand me more, like kris hyung, my driver. I never really say his name, just he doesn't like his own name. 'So, who are you close with now?' He asked me. 'I'm quite close with a girl right now.' I said shyly.

'Yah, don't be shy around me, it's only me and you here. Tell me tell me' the curious hyung. He could have changed his emo quite quick actually. 'She's kind you know. Seems like I could tell her everything I wanted to tell people.' I said. 'Wah, what a lucky girl. Then?'

'I even told her about noona, I even don't told anyone except you right? What did I told them all? Noona goes there happily but I just feels like told her everything is fine.' I continued. 'What do you know about her then?' He asked me. 'That's what I'm curious about. She never really told me anything actually. Since I'm her friend, I just know her like she's a stranger, really' I said.

'You have to asked something about her' he advised me. 'I know, she was just could changed the topic and me being the stubborn daesung just follow her where the topic flows' I said. 'Ah, it's the real you actually. If you like some one, don't hide your true feelings from her' he advised me again. And I just nodded. 'Tell me what's the lucky girl's name' he smirked. 'She's....-'