Hospital

Secret Love
images?q=hyeoyeon+image&client=ms-rim&hl 'Hyoyeon?!' Yesung said screaming beside me. 'Excuse me sir, you may not scream, this is hospital' he said sorry and bowed a bit. 'Her room is 505, you go straight there, you'll meet lift, after going out from lift, just go straight again and you'll meet the room' I say thank you and go with yesung oppa to the lift. 'Why did you scream before?' I ask yesung oppa while looking at him. 'I'll tell you the truth later' he said and I only nodded.

The lift bing a sound telling that we've arrived. So I stepped out and keep going to find 505. After I found it, I stand in front of it. It has some sounds come through the door. I try to opened the door but I can't work. 'Oppa, it's locked' I say and keep opening the door. 'Get out from there' I do what yesung oppa say and he knock out the door.

You can see taeyeon is pulling hyeoyeon's hair and sooyoung is being roped in a chair far from her. 'Stop it' yesung say fiercely and taeyeon let go of her while I help sooyoung with her rope. 'Oppa, what are you doing here?' She could be that cute for now? Huh...such thick face plastic girl. 'Let's look what will your father said after I tell him about this' yesung oppa smirked and she ran out of the room. I like that smirk!

'Are you alright?' Me and sooyoung watch yesung oppa calming hyeoyeon and wipes her tears gentle with his thumb. We at each other and find out. Yesung oppa is crushing in hyoyeon, that's why he's surprise after hearing that she's here. Suddenly we heard a bang from the door and look at it. The rest of GG are here. Sooyoung quickly hide in my back which make me confused.

'YA! You! Choi Soo Young! Come here you! Dare to stand there again ? You wanna be like her?' Sunny yelled and pointed hyoyeon. It's their job. 'What did you done to her?' I asked them. 'Choi soo young!' 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER??!!!' She yelled so I yelled her back. Seems like she's taken a back. 'Don't be a hero here, it's not your business' seohyun say while smirked. 'Sooyoung, come here' taeyeon say. I know something will go wrong. 'Don't' I say while looking at them and blocked sooyoung's way.

'Hyoyeon-ah, tell them you're going out from GG' I say while looking at them. 'WHAT??!!! Don't you dare to-' 'yeah' at least she say a word making us looking at her. 'I'm out from GG and you who harm me will know what's going on later with your dad, sooyoung are you coming with me or not?' Hyoyeon say. I think she must get a thousand of courage to say that. But they must forget that hyoyeon's dad is the owner of a big company where their dad works. 'I'm with you unnie' sooyoung say gentle. Her hand is trembling though. She keep pulling my bag since just now.

'You-' taeyeon dragged sunny who's going to shout again just now. At last their gone and at last too, their out from that stupid group. 'What do they done to you?' I ask hyoyeon and heard her took deep breath. 'Remember they first day I met you near the announcement board unnie?' I nodded. 'Sunny unnie really told taeyeon unnie that I met you. So, they don't talk to me for the whole day. One week after it too. But one day, I think three or four days before, taeyeon unnie ask someone to harm me. When I wanted to go home, a car crush passed by me.' They're really something.

'I'll make them regret it' yesung oppa say while winked at her. 'Unnie-ah, gamshahamnida' sooyoung say suddenly. 'Wae?' I asked. I don't help them anything right ? 'You give us courage to do that, leave the group' I nodded and smile to them. 'I think we should go back?' I say to yesung oppa. I'm still waited for your truth story oppa kkk~ 'okay' he say and we waved goodbye for them and go to the lift.

'Let's go to the park near here first' I told him and he just nodded. We walk to the park and he start to confessed. He has like hyoyeon for long time. Not really long, but start from this year. He met hyoyeon at the cafeteria and they become friends. They go out several times but yesung oppa don't have any courage to confessed. But he say that the GG girl will get out from the school so his hyoyeon won't get harm again.

One by one of my friend is getting their boyfriend or girlfriend. Chorong gets sungmin oppa. Jieun crushing henry which he has got girlfriend and his girlfriend is one of the GG. Maybe that jessica girl isn't really as crazy as sunny, she seems coll there. Yesung oppa here, crushing hyoyeon which seems like hyoyeon likes him too. Such love bird. Me ? I don't even know where's ryeowook now. He supposed to drive me home right now. That's his promise since this afternoon. But now ? Where's he ?

I end up the talk with yesung oppa get my home since it's dark and he won't let me walk by myself. I get home and ryeowook isn't here too. Must I tell him that I'm home? No! He don't drive me home so I won't tell him. He won't even wondering where am I right? Deal! Don't tell him.



It's easy to make him like me. Eunji-ah, you'll lose I bet. He like me already and he left you alone. I'll be his girlfriend, not you! I'm prettier than you, it's even easier since he like pretty girls..



Eunji-ah, mianhae, where are you? I was dragged somewhere. Are you home yet ? Are you save ? I don't want something happen to you. Please be save.



I'm bored with her now. She's pretty but she's so noisy. Always make me angry and wanted me to shop with her. Even it used my money. Damn man ! I don't want such that girlfriend.