Meet him

Secret Love
images?q=yonghwa+cnblue+picture&client=m The other night that I spend with ryeowook again. I was going to print out things but unfortunately I don't have any papers again. I must go to the market down this street to buy the papers, I don't want to wait until tomorrow anymore. So I get in my bedroom and change some thicker clothes and take my jacket and gloves with me. Money, keys, jacket, gloves, phone, all done so I stepped out of my room.

'Ryeowook-ah, there's no paper anymore so I can't print anything. I was going to buy papers in the market down the street, do you need anything ?' I asked him making him look at me. He switch off the tv and stand up, 'give me time, it's almost night, you can't go by yourself' it means he come with me right ?

Less than 5 minutes he come out from my room wearing thicker clothes with him. we wear our sneakers and go out. I just know that our sneakers is a bit same somehow. We headed to the lift and someone is in there. We stepped in and keep silent. The silent is really awkward. The silent is still until we stepped out of the lift. 'Wear your gloves, it might be cold out side' he said while wearing his gloves and his jacket.

I wear mine to and keep my hand in my pocket. It's nearly winter now so it's getting colder and colder each day. We walk down the street and met the market that I wanted to go. I stepped in but he push a trolley with him. Confusing, isn't we coming here only for paper?

'We only needed paper'
'I wanted to buy something'
'That much?'
'Ingredients'
'What for?'
'Cook, then for what?'
'I don't say I'm hungry'
'I don't say you're hungry'
'Then?'
'I'm hungry'
'I got ingredients in refrigerator'
'I don't know what you got'
'You could-'

'Excuse me' some one said making me and ryeowook look at the direction. 'You two are cute couple but stop arguing here, people needs to walk too' me and ryeowook look at our back that bunch of people are waiting to walk. I smiled at the worker who talk to us and say sorry. 'Up to you' I say to ryeowook and he grinned happily. I take the paper that I need and he buy many of ingredients that he say he 'need'

I don't know men needed this ingredients as many as I look now. 'I'm not the one who pay it okay?' I tell him before he ask me to pay when we arrive at the cashier. he winked at me telling that he'll be the one who pay it. After we pay it, he start to think is the ingredients complete or not.

Suddenly someone called me, 'eunji-ah?' That sound. I haven't heard for long time. Ryeowook is going to turned around but I warned him not to turned around and just pretend nothing happen or no one called us. 'Let's just walk' I told him and we start walking out of the market. 'Eunji-ah!' The sound keep calling me even louder than before.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around. Me, facing his face. I really wanted to punch him. How dare he touch my hand like that ? 'Who's this?' He asked me. 'Non of your business here and I wanted to go home. Let go of my hand' I say fiercely but seems like he doesn't even scare but held my hand tighter than before. Smirked, I hate when men smirked in front of me.

'LET.GO' I whisper to him fiercely but unfortunately ryeowook heard that. 'Excuse me, I don't even know who are you but please, she's hurt right now, you're hurting her. Let her go' this is that first time I heard his voice this gentle, just for me. Yonghwa oppa let me go and I held my hand. How could he know that my hand's hurt ?

'Who are you?' Yonghwa oppa ask him fiercely. 'His boyfriend, why?' I'm shocked under my breath but I try not to show it or I'll dead. 'Kiss her then' he smirked and I look at him fiercely. Hatred. I really hate this guy. Why on earth is he still exist ? Why must people like to do that ? Ask someone's FAKE boyfriend to kiss his FAKE girlfriend when they don't believe