Infinite's Part : Worse Day

Secret Love
-eunji's pov-
The second day of working in the summer is coming. Yesterday isn't a tiring day for me is it? But I feel good near sunggyu. Like it's ryeowook who's near me. The feeling is just, warm. Like I could lean on him every time. Sigh... Ryeowook again. Why I must always think about him all the time. Anyone that I think about, I will always ended up thinking of him.

I went out from my apartment and headed to the book store. Today, I must really work hard. I want to let that hyuna know that I am not the 'new worker' that couldn't do anything like victoria. I don't talk about anyone's live like krystal and luna. Maybe I should talk more to sulli, sungjong and sunyeol. Maybe I should ask them for lunch ? Right. I must at least talk to them, being a stranger and only talk to hoya isn't the right way.

I stepped in and quickly rushed to the book and try to do what hoya told me yesterday. I put the book from the tallest until the shortest. Suddenly I look at a book with calm blue cover. Endless love the title. I turned the back and read it. 'A young girl, fell in love with a young boy..' Isn't it same as me? '..what if the boy never know it ? She keep telling him but he doesn't believe the girl. What if the girl get a brain cancer and the boy suddenly fell in love with her?'

I'm speechless. I stared at the book but it is wrapped. Must I read it? Suddenly someone tapped me making me look back at the person. 'Hi!' The hyper sulli greeted me. 'Hi' I say to her. 'Like that book?' She asked me and I nodded. I put it back and continue my job. 'Well, you must have known me. And your name is lee eunji isn't?' she asked me and I nodded. I saw her plugged the head phone into her ears and nodded following the beat. 'You like songs?' I asked her.

'Of course!' She say hyperly. 'Me too' I told her. 'Jinjja? What kind?' She asked me. 'Mellow, pop, pop-rap, you?' I asked her. 'I like that too. I like beatbox the most' I widen my eyes and grinned. 'Me too. You know awesome are them?' I told her and she nodded excitedly. 'They are like urgh...I can't explained it' we both laugh and back to our job. 'Hey, wanna get lunch together with me later?' I asked her. 'Sure, why not?' She say and we chuckled.

--

Let's go to the cafe. I've went lunch together with sulli and hoya. He don't really talk today. I wonder why. But I must continue my live. I get in the cafe and quickly go to the toilet to change into the uniform here. I saw smiling minzy and waved to her. 'Hi' I say to her. 'Hi!' She greeted me back. 'Seems like you are really happy today' I asked her. 'Sunggyu is gonna sing again today!' She say excitedly. 'Ahh...crushed in him eh?' I .

She hit me playfully and say 'aniya' then some guest ask for ordering, 'I go first' I told her and waved. 'What would you like?' I took out my pencil and then look at them. Oh yeah my life. 'Unnie! Long time no see' hyeoyeon greeted me. 'Double date eh? Let me write what would you drink' I told them all. Hyeoyeon with yesung hyung, maybe their couple now and ryeowook with his girlfriend which I don't know ho is it.

'I just wanna coffee' yesung oppa say. 'Same here' hyoyeon say while looking at the menu. 'I just wanna coffee latte' ryeowook told me. 'And..?' I look at ryeowook's girlfriend. 'Is there any milk here?' She asked me. 'Yes.' I say. 'I would just drink that. Please make it warm' I wrote it. 'Sure, any more?' I asked. 'Unnie you got sandwiches?' Hyoyeon asked me. 'Yes dear, wanna some?' I asked and she nodded. 'Okay. Any more?' They all shook their head. 'A moment' I say and went to CL.

'Annyeong, 2 coffees, 1 coffee latte, 1 warm milk and 2 sandwiches, 1 sandwiches will be payed by me' I winked at her and go to dara who asked me to give some order from another table. I went to it and serve them. 'Eunji!' CL shouted at me and I go to take 'their' order. 'Gamsahamnida' I told her and she winked at me. I go to them and serve it, 'two coffees' I took the coffee and put it in front of hyoyeon and yesung oppa. 'Coffee latte' I put it in front of ryeowook, 'and a milk, no problem with vanilla right?' I asked her and she nodded.

'Sandwiches' I took the two plate of sandwiches and put it in front of hyoyeon and yesung oppa. 'Unnie, you make some wrong? I think I just order one?' She asked me. 'Let me treat you' I winked at them and left. Sigh... Breath in breath out eunji... They're officially couple now. Please move on heart. He's hers now. Don't think too much.

-author's pov-
In the corner, sunggyu saw eunji is looking at a table which have 4 people in it. 'What's wrong with her?' He tough. CL called eunji several time but she isn't even look at her. 'Eunji!' CL shouted a bit making eunji taken a back. 'Ne ne?' Eunji asked her. 'Give this to table 13' CL ordered her and she nodded, 'mianhae' she doesn't forget to say. She took it to the table 13 as CL say and went back to the cashier. 'Eunnie!' Hyoyeon waved to her make her go to their table.

'Ne?' She asked them. 'Bill' yesung told her and she nodded. 'Bill table 5' eunji say to CL and no time again CL give her the bill. 'Here' she give it to them and they paid it. 'Ah unnie' hyoyeon say make her look back again. 'Ne?' She asked her. 'Why is it only one sandwich here?' She asked while pointing at the bill. 'I've told you I treat you' she winked at the younger one. They are almost left, hyoyeon is the last who left in the cafe, going to out too, 'hyoyeon!' Eunji shouted calling her. 'Ne?' She asked eunji. 'You officially with yesung oppa?' Eunji asked her.

She shyly nodded and make eunji chuckled. 'Chukkaeyo' eunji told her make her nodded. 'Gamsahamnida' she say. 'Eum..hyoyeon-ah, would you mind if I ask you something?' She asked hyoyeon politely. 'Of course no. What?' She asked eunji excitedly. 'Eumm...that ryeowook's girlfriend, what is her name?' She asked hyoyeon stupidly. 'Kwon yuri' she say it and left. 'Kwon yuri' eunji keep replying the name in her brain, trying to remember it. 'Kwon yuri, you're the luckiest girl in this world' she told herself.

She don't know, sunggyu keep looking at her and wondering why is she looks strange today. 'I am going to sing' he tough. He prepared himself. Today he is going to sing alone because woohyun isn't coming today. No one knows why. 'Maybe I should just sing japanese today?' He tough. Though, he really sing japanese today, trying to see what's eunji's reaction. And he start to sing....

You call my name “Let’s go back”
What did he just say
I pretended not to hear you
So you could repeat it again

It makes me shiver
The wind makes me shiver
The story begins begins
You’re smile smile smile
You’re voice voice voice
Like a blooming flower

Everyday you’re in my heart
Monday let me hear your dream
Tuesday we’ll be closer
Wednesday I don’t know you but I want to know more about you
Thursday I wish upon a star
Friday let me see you in my dreams
An unstoppable feeling is coming
To you everyday love

Yes, stay by my side
We don’t need a promise
As usual, forever we’ll look up to the sky together (together forever forever)
Monday Tuesday it’s raining
Wednesday Thursday If it keeps raining
Friday Saturday Sunday there will be a sliver of sunshine

You’re world world world
You’re future future future
I want to hear you like a melody
Everyday you’re in my heart

Monday let this dream bloom
Tuesday this dream will be bigger
Wednesday the rain will when your tears stop
Thursday the moon and the sun will come out
Friday we’ll play in my dreams

My feelings for you are overflowing like a shower
To you everyday love
Fragile and painful
It’s a little twinkle star
Your wish is in the far
With love, Monday Tuesday I’ll be there
Wednesday Thursday loving you more
Friday Saturday Sunday I will love you more and more
Monday let me hear your dream
Tuesday we’ll be closer
Wednesday I don’t know you but I want to know more about you
Thursday I wish upon a star
Friday let me see you in my dreams
An unstoppable feeling is coming
To you everyday love




hey there sorry for not updating... I'm so busy these days >.< Did ever tell you guys how old am I ? I think no. I am 14 and in junior high school three. You must know how busy in that grate. I'm gonna put the picture soon... Sorry