Shinee Part : Chicken

Secret Love
tumblr_m6wyvfw1RY1qj1tt3.jpg Once I typed that I will give him everything he wanted, I thought I will regret what I typed before. Bust fortunately he's a nerd and not a ert so why not? And it's only chicken and I like chicken too. I could cook chicken for tonight's dinner. It's a bit late actually. Is it okay ask him to come this late? And maybe he hasn't got any dinner so I will just prepare to him the chicken then.

So I cook rise for us and the chicken. I will just fried the chicken like what people usually ordered in restaurants. Well, I'm not that good so don't blame me if it tastes bad. Sorry jinki. I'm not perfect. DingDong! The bell rings and it should be jinki right? And I'm right. He came and I ask him in. 'Have you get your dinner' I ask. 'No' he say while changing his shoes to slippers.

'Great, the chicken is ready, let's eat' I ask. 'Really?' Maybe he's a really chicken maniac. Chicken is his whole life I though. He really likes chicken a lot. And maybe he enjoy the chicken too. 'Is it good? I'm not a perfect at cooking' he just nodded. Maybe it's good for him. I shrugged it away and continue my food.

After eating our dinner, I continue my homework with jinki helping me. My stupid really. The formula is wrong. Only it. After changing the formula no longer I get the true answer. We discuss about school's stuff and I handed him the history project. He only read it for 5 minutes and handed back for me. 'Don't you have to memorise it?' I ask confusing.

'I have done it' what?! That quick? I just nodded for the answer. I really couldn't beat him. He could memorise the project that quick. No wonder people always call him the nerd of the class. I really couldn't beat him. 'Thank you' he suddenly murdered out. 'Sorry?' Does he say something that- 'I say thank you' he say again and make his voice louder a bit. 'For?' I ask again.

Maybe chicken. 'One chicken' right, it's chicken. It's nothing for him. Don't think too much. 'And for the lesson of my life.' What!? What does he mean lesson of his life?



-jinki's pov-
'For the lesson of my life' I really thank her. 'Eum..why?' Sigh...this girl is...somehow special. 'You make me think that I could help some people. And you make me chicken. I really thankful because of the chicken. Truly I'm stubborn.' I say and lowered my head. Really I'm stubborn. I just don't know with my brain. What ever I read, I could say it again like I've memorise it.

I don't understand why. I told her that I will go home and she just nodded. Sorry for making you confused. I get out from her apartment and stepped to the lift. I took a deep breath and the lift bing a sound telling that I'm in the lobby now. This apartment is like a hotel. She must be really rich living here. I got out from the apartment and walk through the road.

Maybe tonight is going to be rain. The wind is cold. 'Hyung?' I look at the familiar voice. 'Hey' I wave to him and and smile. 'What are you doing here hyung?' He asked. Should I say that I'm from my friend's house? 'Friend's house' he signalled to me that he has to go and I just waved again. I wonder why he passed by here. He's moving again? Just let it go.

--

I wonder how hyung get here? Did he know about eunji? Not sure. But may be he just passed by. Just let it go. This stuff is really heavy.

--

I'm stubborn letting you go like that






Whose that? >.< There is some clue that but it's small, really small...~