Infinite's Part : Sunggyu's Past

Secret Love
hoya20back2_zps1ee37d26.jpg.html?filters -hoya's pov- 'Hey you alright?' 'Hyung, what wrong' 'hyung, are you alright?' The member help me up after sunggyu hyung get out. 'Ne, gwechanayo' I say while smiling. 'What happened?' Dongwoo hyung asked me. 'Nothing' I say and smile again. We get out from his room and close the door. 'You tell him about myungsoo again aren't you?' Dongwoo hyung asked me. 'hyung, you know, sometimes I feel like you're the one who always know what I was doing' I tell him.

'You-' he smacked my head. 'Aish.. What? It really isn't his fault' I say rubbing my head. 'If you're him, you wouldn't think like what you think now hyung' sungyeol told me. 'Of course I will' I told them. 'I will always hear what ever you guys say, you're my brothers' I say while smiling. Just dongwoo hyung who shook his head. Besides, I'm the one who know all the story, from myungsoo.

/flashback/
'Hyung hyung hyung!!!' Myungsoo knocked my door impatiently. 'Ne?' I asked through the door. 'Hyung ah palli! Open the door!!' He knocked it more impatiently now. Urgh... I lazily stand up and open the door for him. 'What?' I asked him. He push me and quickly close and locked the door. 'Ya! What did you mean by locking my door? I don't even ever lock my door' I complained.

He dragged me to sit in the edge of my bed. 'Hyung this is secret. I don't know to whom I must tell again.' He say while trembling. 'Just say' I told him. 'You know that alice kwon right?' He asked me. 'For ing's sake, this whole dorm know that it's sunggyu hyung's girlfriend.' I complained. 'Hyung, she confessed to me.' 'SAY WHUTTT???' I screamed and he closed my mouth.

'Sshhhh... Don't shout hyung' he half-whispered to me. 'How could-' 'I don't know. Suddenly she dragged me to a corner and whispered it to me' he cut me. 'Whisper?' Isn't is sounds ual? I mean, she must knows that myungsoo is younger than her right? Even I called her a noona. It's like only dongwoo hyung or woohyun hyung who's is the same age with her.

'She me too' he whispered to me and I widen my eyes. '?' I half-whispered to him and he nodded. 'Like this' he come near to my ears, 'she whispered and my neck. Isn't it sounds ual hyung?' He asked me. I'm confused now. 'When is it?' I asked him. 'Yesterday' he say while playing with his shirt.

'In the cafe?' I asked while widen my eyes. And surprisingly he nodded. Oh God. What should I do? 'Did sunggyu hyung know?' I asked him and he shook his head. By the time, he will know it. 'Hyung' he called me make me look at him. 'She touched my..body' I widen my eyes more and more. 'We should tell this to hyung, she isn't as good as she look like' I say and dragged myungsoo with me.

'Hyung hyung' he pulled me back. 'What?' I asked him. 'What if sunggyu hyung don't believe me and feel that I've betrayed him?' He asked me. 'No, I'll make sure it won't happen.' I told him and dragged him. He keep his head low until we meet sunggyu hyung. 'Hyung, we need to talk' I say seriously make everyone look at me and myungsoo. 'Just talk, we are brothers howon-ah' he told me and pulling of his glasses.

'Your ing girlfriend confessed to myungsoo' I told him out loud. Make sungjong close his mouth, woohyun hyung look at me, sungyeol shook his head, dongwoo hyung try to look at myungsoo's face and sunggyu hyung look at me fiercely after dropping his glasses. 'Once more lee howon' he ordered me. 'Your ing girlfriend confessed to myungsoo yesterday, his neck and ing touch his body.' I say it louder.

Sunggyu hyung stand up and grabbed myungsoo's collar make us all try to separate them. But only myungsoo don't even fight back only lowered his head. 'Kim myungsoo tell me it isn't like what hoya say' he say it fiercely. This is the first time we saw sunggyu hyung this mad. Normally he is the one who separate those who fight. But this time, I don't know what to do. And suddenly myungsoo speak up, 'it really happened to me' and no time longer sunggyu hyung's fist landed in myungsoo's face.

'Hyung!' We all shouted and finally me, woohyun hyung and dongwoo hyung get the angry sunggyu hyung from myungsoo. 'Took him to his room' dongwoo hyung ordered sungjong and sungyeol. 'Hyung calm yourself. You just say we are brothers' I told him. 'I don't believe you lee howon!' He shouted to me. 'Hyung I-' 'I've known him for a year' he shouted again. 'Hyung, you aren't the God. People might change' I tell him again and his fist landed in my face.

Make a big bruise in my face and my heart. This is the first time I fight with sunggyu hyung. Everyone every being scolded by him except me. This is the first time and the worse of all. He glared at me and went out. Dongwoo hyung help we up and woohyung hyung who decided to follow him. 'She really myungsoo?' Dongwoo hyung asked me disbelieved and I nodded. We don't know what happen with woohyun hyung and sunggyu hyung out side, but since then woohyun hyung never really talk to us. Sunggyu hyung who rarely talk to me and never talk to myungsoo again..

/end of flashback/ Tomorrow Infinite will have a concert >.< Just wish I remember this