Summer Is Coming

Secret Love
images?q=eunji+apink+picture&client=ms-r Today I will go find job for my part time job. I get up early and wear formal yet comfy cloths. Yesterday I send onew to airport for his flight. I don't know when was key's flight so I don't really ask him. I will really miss them. That angel smile of onew and kind hearted of key. Both I see as friend. 'Lee jieun!' I shouted through the phone. 'Ne eunji?' She ask. Seems like she's still sleeping. 'Wake up! You don't wanna get part time job?' I asked her.

'Nah..I want to sleep' she said and hung up the phone. This kid.. Fine, I'll just go my self. I took my key and phone and stepped out from my apartment. After put on my sneakers I headed to the lift. Sometimes I'm already in the lobby and I quicken my step to get out. 'Let's find it' I say to my self.

What to do this year? I walk around. I don't wanna find somewhere far because I don't wanna take bus just for part time job. There's a book store which need worker. Good isn't it? I stepped in and welcomed by the worker there. Quite busy here. 'What can I help you miss?' Someone ask me. 'I wanna work here. How is it?' I ask her. 'Just go straight there and there's a room and just get in' she said and I nodded. Let's do it.

I knock the door and stepped in. 'Sit down' a woman ordered me without looking at me continuing her job. 'I wanna-' 'I know. How old are you?' She asked me. How could she know I want to work here? '17' I say. She look at me and nodded. 'You come here for part time job during summer isn't it?' She asked so I nodded. 'Okay. Come here tomorrow at 8 am. Don't be late. Just wear comfy cloths and formal.' She said and I nodded. She's that clever eh?

Morning is ready. Then let's find job for evening. I walk pass a cafe and walk back. Maybe here? My feeling is good here and it's calm. Maybe because of cafe. Not busy not empty. Good ? I stepped in and go to the cashier part. 'What to drink miss?' The cashier ask me. 'Eum..I wanted to work here' I say while smiling. 'Ah.. I see. Let me bring you' she say and I follow her. 'Wait here' she said after we arrived in front of a room.

Sometimes later she get out and asked me to get in while she go back to her work. After I get in, I saw a man sit there while smiling at me. He's more friendly than that woman just now? 'Sit down' he offered me so I sit. 'So, you want to work here eh?' He asked me so I nodded. 'Well, how old are you?' He asked me. why does everyone ask me that question? '17' I say. 'Well, what time you want to come?' 'Could I do it evening? Because I have another job in the morning'

'Sure. Just come when you could. Start from tomorrow.' He said and I get out from the room. Great. I found it. Let's just go somewhere else? But where to go. It's almost lunch time. I went to a small delivery food store and order a hamburger and a glass of coke. 'Thank you' the worker bow to me as I bow back. Where to go ?? Park? It's hot. Let's go back to apartment and eat.

'Wahh...' Outside is hot. Of course it is, summer is coming. I turn on the air-con and feel better. Is has been so long I haven't meet ryeowook and super junior. Should I invite leeteuk oppa here? Ah... Good idea. Minhyuk oppa would deal it too right? 'Yeoboseyo?' I heard a greeting from leeteuk oppa after dialled his number. 'Oppa, how are you doing?' I asked him. It has been so long I haven't heard his voice. 'Good, you? It's hot outside isn't it?' He said.

'Ne. It's hot. Wanna meet?' I asked. 'Wae? Miss me?' He said and I chuckle. 'Aniya. I just want to meet you. I was going to ask minhyuk oppa too.' I tell him. 'Okay then, I'll ask super junior too. If minhyuk's okay message me, I'll get you' he said and I hyung up. Let's call minhyuk oppa. 'Yo eunji! Wass up 'ma girl?' He said. 'Oppa, how are you doing?' I asked him. 'Aii...? Who clean your brain? Why so formal?' He said. 'YA!! I was trying to be polite okay? And you ruined it all.' I say as I pout.

'Jinjja? Let's try it again. Say it again' aish this oppa is something. 'How are you doing oppa?' I say again. 'Phuahahahahahahahahahahaha' 'YA!! I was asking you!' I yelled at him. How dare he yelled at me. 'I'm good.' He said. 'Wanna go out?' I asked him. 'With?' He asked. 'Leeteuk oppa and me' I say. 'Okay' he said and I hung up. Okay then.. We will go out tonight. I message leeteuk oppa but after I typed the super junior word, I just realise, ryeowook will be there.



Leeteuk oppa is going back tomorrow >.< Kyaaaaaa I can't wait anymore. When I get into k-pop he's already in the military, and tomorrow he'll comeback!!! Have you heard about redvalvet? The new girlband under S.M. Ent with 4 member in it, Irene the leader, Seulgi the visual and lead dancer, Wendy the lead vocal and Joy the maknae. This is the first time I heard about Joy