Shinee's Part : Deep Inside Him

Secret Love
032582.jpg 'Eunji' I call her after we have our small party with key. 'Ne?' She asked and turned around. 'Could you come with me to the park near your apartment?' I asked carefully. 'Sure. Why not?' She said as I walk beside her until we reached the park. We sit in a sit and all was awkward. 'Eum..why you ask me to come here?' She asked me. what should I say? I couldn't say that her boyfriend was a player and ask her to left him and come to me.

Key will punch me after knowing that I've done to his girlfriend. How should I start then? 'Do you know key's past?' I ask her. Just to make sure that she has known it or not. 'No, why?' She doesn't know that key was a player then? Then how should I tell her? You're such a coward lee jinki. 'I should warned you then' I tell her slowly without telling her what should I tell her.

'Warned me about?' She asked again. Why she's such a quick reply person? Doesn't she has to think what to say first? 'Don't date key too long. You'll hurt yourself' I started to tell her slowly. 'What do you mean don't date key too long? I'm the one who dated him not you' she say a bit angry I think. Maybe she should be angry. Someone telling her that she shouldn't date her boyfriend again, who doesn't angry ?

'I don't know how to tell you. Just don't date him too long. I know him first before you, I know much about him' I tell him again. 'Enough! I don't care if you're jealous or what ever but don't ask me to do that thing!' And she left. I know she would left. Why you always have to left while I was telling you the serious thing?

/flashback/
Since I was a new student in hallyu high school, many people would gather me and asked about stuffs. Some girls would ask for my phone number but no one talk to me again because I get the top rank. But there is three girls who would just fight to get the top rank from me. Lee jieun, the hyper girl yet quite clever. Park chorong, she's not as clever as jieun but she keep trying and trying to win from that jieun.

The last, lee eunji. The one who really catch my eye. She's calm, yet clever and beautiful. I like her since the first I get into this class. She smiles a lot, making my heart melt all the time. She's not arrogant like other girls. She's kind to me, even she ever said that she hates nerds.

But what ever I don't understand, and I ask her, she'll happily answer it to me without angry or shouted at me like others girls did. Since then I like her. I try to communicate with her like all the time. But one day, I heard something that makes my heart break. Eunji told chorong and jieun about a boy named kim ryeowook who she really like but she doesn't know where he is.

Since that day, I don't talk to her again and she doesn't find me again. I secretly like her more and more. And it has been three years until now. She doesn't know it and I don't know rather she could know it or not. Maybe I'll just keep this love until I found someone who really could accept what I have.

/end of flashback/

you should know that she's my girlfriend so don't try to talk or even bother her. Or..she'll deserve what other girls get from me



give me some comment please. I need comment right now >///