Confession part one

Secret Love
6834-zcks9nfldz.jpg -ryeowook's pov-
Now it's the time to confess to her. I don't hope she would be my girl friend. I'm happy if she wants to be my friend, only. I don't hope more, cause people say, don't fly too high or you'll get serious hurt when you fall.

'I've liked you since the first time I saw you.' I remember that time and chuckle a bit. 'You're really cute that time. A hyper eunji that I know. A kind heart, beautiful face, friendly friend, all people would like to be your friend, not because you're clever or beautiful'

'But because you are kind. You never choose friends. I notice that there are some of your friend which has only you as their friend. Like that indian boy, Razul, his name right ?' I smile and looking at her, blowing wind make her black hair flew beautifully.

She nodded give me a stare to continue. 'He ever told me that, you're his only friend. No one would be his friend, except you. You're the one who teaches him english, math even you don't really understand the lesson. I still remember that you two walk together to find the teacher and ask some stuffs.'

I laugh to myself, remembering that time. It's funny actually. 'The chinese girl, Ami, she helps you mandarin, you help her english. That's why your english is strong. You always helps people. I like the way you scold them, saying that you've told them thousands about it and such'

'But that time, you and naeun..' She's right. I'm in relationship with naeun that time. 'That's the real me' I wanted her to know the real me now. I'm not the normal handsome boy who people always say. Saying me clever, handsome, great choice to be with naeun and will be forever loving her.

I don't even know rather I love her or not, but one...I know that I love eunji. 'The real you ? What do you mean ?' She's confuse now. I look at the sky and explain again. 'I know I'm in relationship with naeun that time. But I don't even know rather I love her or not. But one...' I look at her, smiling gently..

'I know that I love you. Much more than what you know.' I look at the sky again, then closing my eyes. Breath deeply and start again. 'I know it's too hard for you to believe or even understand. But I'm over with her now. I don't hope to be your boy friend too. I just hope, to be your friend, not less not much.'

'Okay...?' She say trying to understand my statement. It's hard and long actually to understand it. 'Let me make it clear okay ?' I nodded while looking at her.

'You like me when you're in relationship with naeun, but you don't love her, the one you love is me. But you're afraid to hurt me so you just wanted to be my friend, not my boyfriend. Isn't it ?' She explain to me. I nodded again and pat her head lightly. 'You're clever' I said proudly.

'I'm lee eunji the clever girl remember ?' We laugh together with her statement. 'I've confessed to you, now it's your turn to confess too. Just pretend that I'm your friend, not the one who you love. It'll easy, okay ?' She nodded and took a deep breath.



-eunji's pov-
'I like you since we're primary 5. I don't even know what that I like from you, I just like you. Knowing that you've girlfriend, naeun, make me sad a little bit. So I don't say to anyone until I told Jane, the british girl, still remember ?' He nodded and ask me to continue.

'I don't know that she's the one who told you that I like you. But she keep telling me that liking someone who got girlfriend isn't as wrong as I tough before. So I keep liking you until you disappear like shadow, until I'm junior high school one. I don't know how, seems like, I don't saw you for a long peroid, I could move on. But it seems failed.'

'I could really pretend that you're my friend now right ?' I ask him, making sure that he won't surprise when I told him about Yonghwa oppa. Sigh...