'I'm short!!'

Secret Love
Super+Junior+K.R.Y+-+Jacket+Shooting+Rye -ryeowook's pov-
'Mworago?!!' Oh my God, this...arghhh... 'Hyung!' I don't know what to do. Oh my God. Eunji like's someone who's is taller than her and I'm...arghhh

'Hyung, I'm short!!' I hissed loudly. 'Ya!! Kim ryeowook' I lowered my head, it's my fault yelling at him. 'Why did you and eunji like to shout? I'm nearly deaf' he hissed at me. 'Mianhae' 'and correct it, you're as tall as her, not shorter then her okay?' He hissed at me. 'Jinjja?' I asked with a disbelieve stare. He don't even wanted to answer me anymore.

'Donghae hyung' I called donghae hyung, maybe he could help me. 'Ne?' He don't even stop looking at his book. 'How if you're short and you wanted to tall ?' He slammed his book hard to the floor and stand up angrily. I blinked twice, looking at him confusingly..

'Ya! Do you know how to act politely ? Saying your hyung is short isn't polite kim ryeowook' I took a deep breath and look at him. 'Example hyung...EXAMPLE..gosh' I turn to find sungmin hyung but I couldn't found him. 'Hyung, where's sungmin hyung ?' I asked leeteuk hyung who's looking at the computer. 'Lee SungMin!!' Leeteuk hyung shouted make my close my ears.

---silence--- I look around and no one came out from where ever. 'Hyung' I called leeteuk hyung again. 'Maybe he don't come today' he said simply. Maybe I must go to my class. 'Annyeong hyungs' I waved good bye for them and earn a ne and hummed from donghae hyung. I make my way to my class and saw... Oh my God. It couldn't be...



-sungmin's pov-

Leeteuk hyung ask us to come here, I don't know what to do. So, I just come. I put my headphone and walk with closing my eye. Who will come here in 6.30. Students in this school no that early just for school. Suddenly I bumped into someone make me open my eyes.

It's a girl, oh my God. She falls down with her book. 'Aish..appo' I kneeled down to help her for her book. 'Mianhamnida, are you alright ?' I look at her and she look at me. God, did you just send an angel for me ? She's so..gorgeous. I help her to stand up and give back her book.

I give her my hand and say, 'Lee Sungmin imnida.' She chuckle and held my hand. 'Park Chorong imnida. Who don't know you here sunbae-nim ? Every students knows you.' Is this what people call ? First stare love. 'I'm sorry making you like this. Let's go to cafeteria, I'll buy you something.' She nodded and we walk together.

'Which class are you?' I ask her. She looks so young being a senior high school student. '3-A' she said while counting her book. 'I see, you must be clever then.' Seems like I liked her already. Her beautiful hair, beautiful face, smooth voice, making me crazy even more.

We headed to the cafeteria and I bough her a glass of orange juice. She sit in front of me, drinking the juice silently. I smiled to her and she smile back. She's really beautiful.

'Hyung' suddenly someone call me make me look at him. 'Ryeowook-ah, what's wrong?' 'Anyyeong ryeowook-sshi' wait..what ? They know each other ? 'You know each other ?' I asked them looking at them confusing. 'We're in the same class sunbae-nim' I nodded telling that I'm understand.

'Chorong-sshi?' 'Ne?' 'could you stop calling me sunbae-nim ? Just call me oppa.' I smile cheerfully when she nodded shyly. I'm crazy right now !



here it goes another character, Lee SungMin of Super Junior