Over Thinking part three

Secret Love
RyeoWook-forever-super-junior-37347909-5 'Eunji, tell me, what's on your mind' he ask me with serious tone. So, I'll just decided to told him. Tears run through my cheek again. I wonder why I would have many stock of tears inside my body.

'Chorong's cheeks are red, you two walk together, smile to each other, talk like no tomorrow, what must I told you again ? It's all clear ryeowook-ah. First, I think we could be friend, even close friend, but you...now...with my friend, my close friend!'

I just can't hide my tears anymore. It really hurts inside. He hugged me gently but I couldn't hug back. I'm just standing there like a statue. 'You're stupid eunji-ah' he blurted out. 'I know I'm stupid, liking you loving you, just make me hurt more and more'

'I wanted to tell you something' he told me and hummed giving an answer. 'You know I love you?' I nodded, not even letting my voice out of my lungs. 'You know, this morning sungmin hyung and chorong bumped each other.'

What does he mean ? 'They are crushing each other. I don't know why. But I could know it easily. Sungmin hyung ask her to call him oppa and she just nodded like that.' He chuckle and make me chuckle too. Wait..what does it mean actually ?

U let go his hug and ask, 'wait..what do you mean telling me this ?' He smile and put his hands in to shoulders. 'I told chorong everything about sungmin hyung, that's why her cheeks are red. Not as what you think, I confess to her of something like that.'

WHAT??!!! He..don't...chorong..OH MY GOD!!! stupid brain! Why must I think like that. I lowered my head but ryeowook make me looking at him. 'Don't think too much okay?' I nodded. 'Mianhae, I don't know that...' He wiped my tears with his thumb gently and hug me again, 'it's okay, I know your feeling'

Thank you ryeowook-ah... Mianhae chorong-ah, I don't know the truth. Congratulation for liking someone and be liked by someone who's a part of school. Mianhae~



-chorong's pov-
'WHATT ??!!! So you and ryeowook not in a relationship ?' Jieun shouted surprise ly. I nodded after I tell her whole of the story. 'But you say that lee sungmin sunbae..'

'I like him and as what ryeowook told me, he likes me too. But I'm not like 100% that he likes me. Because it's ryeowook who say it, not him right.' Jieun nodded and we continue the story.

I can't believe that eunji think that I betrayed her. It's just impossible. I've being her friend and jieun from we're junior high school. I know what kind of person is eunji. She likes to think a lot.

I will just make them to be a couple since ryeowook has help me about sungmin oppa. Kkk~ my phone vibrate and I saw a message.

To : Chorong
From : Unkown number

Go to the park, now, important.
Bring everything you needed to draw
-Lee SungMin-


How could he got my number ? And why he ask me to take drawing stuffs ? I dislike drawing.

I ask jieun to go back home and I prepare everything to draw and go to the park. I saw someone who's drawing. Seems like it's sungmin oppa. I tapped his shoulder and he look at me happily. 'Annyeong oppa'

'Annyeong' he smiled at me and continue his drawing. 'Why did you ask me to come here?' I asked him directly. He chuckle and bit and said, 'of course to draw' ah, yeah, my stupid brain.

He teach me to draw. He's a good artist actually. I learn many good things, how to combine colors and what to use when, how to look real. He teaches me everything.