Continuing Flashback

Secret Love
yong-hwa-tro-thanh-than-tuong-nho-anh-tu 'What? Why don't you just go home? I won't go home first, you don't needed to wait for me like that okay ?' I told him fiercely. I don't know that my feelings are gone for him that time. Since then, I rarely reply his text again. Somehow it's bothering me while he text me.

I must told him one day that I have no feeling for him anymore. Not because of the security thing, I don't know too. It's just gone like that. So, I decided that 2 days after the incidents, I told him. 'Oppa, I can't do this anymore' I text him and sighing silently. 'Do what honey?' He replied me.

'I don't have feeling for you anymore' I'm the type of girl who tells the truth about feelings. If I like something, I will buy it or just stare at it but if I dislike something I'll threw it away. I don't care about another people's feeling.

'Why? :(' he text me back. 'I don't know why just leave me alone' I text him again and deleted his number. All about his memories in me. His pictures, his messages, all about him, I deleted all. I wanted a new life. With out people who always watching where ever I go, what ever I do. No one knows about this until I meet minhyuk oppa and told him everything.

Since that day, he never talk to me anymore. People are asking what's wrong with me and him and such. Chorong and jieun also get shocked after I told them that I don't have feelings for him anymore and never call his name again.

Time goes pass and he never go to my church anymore. It seems like he has accepted that I don't have feelings for him anymore and he must move on but my friends keep telling me that he still got feelings for me and such. I don't even wanted to hear his name anymore so I warned all of my friend, dare to call his name and we're not friend anymore.

I have many friends, and luckily all of them do what I told them. They never call his name again and I have forget his face.

*end of flashback*


He nodded means understand what I told him just now. 'Why you don't have feelings to him anymore?' I've got that questions all the time when I told people that. Even from his friends. 'I've told you I don't know, it's just happen like that' sighing silently.

I hate talking about him, calling his name back, even remembering about him making me even hate him. I just hate him like that, even I don't understand why. I just don't have that feelings again with me, even I don't understand why.

'So, why did you come here?' I ask him after minhyuk oppa said that he'll go back to his hotel. 'Ah..yes..almost forget. Remember the day you misunderstand me?' I nodded and remembering that time. The worst thing I had do to my own best friend. 'I want to tell you something about it.' Homework he mean ? 'And what is it?'

We stay talking about lessons, starting with english, asking some rules of it, math, I ask everything I don't really understand to him since he's good in math, physics, none of us really good at it. So we read the book what I got about physics and start finding out the mistakes we done and such.

Drawing, he's really the worst I've ever saw. Even when chorong hasn't meet his sungmin oppa, she's not this bad. I take 2 new papers and start drawing a horizontal line, ask him to follow me. Start from the simple one. One horizontal line, two mountains, a sun between the mountain and two lines describe the road of the town.

Green left and blue right seems to be the sea. We start coloring it with pencil colors that I have. I teach him how to add two colors in a space, how to make it looks life. After finishing in it. But, seems like it doesn't change after all. I start cook when he said that he's starving right there.

I cook the instant noodle with out soup in it. Cracking two eggs and put it in a bowl, after make it combine each other, I put the noodle in it and fried it into two circles. One for him and one for me. He looks disappointed when I serve it for him. 'I pity you, maybe only this you got' I glared at him fiercely. He really doesn't know what I am cooking.

He cut the circle into two pieces and look inside. 'What did you put inside?' He ask with confusing look. 'Just eat, don't talk too much' he start eating at widen his eyes. 'You put noodle in it' I'm a bit shock, how did he know that ? As I remember he's just staring at the tv while I was cooking.

'How did you know?' I asked him confusing too. 'I'm good in cooking for your information' I nodded understanding what he just saying. If he's good in cooking why doesn't he the one who cook ? 'Then why don't you just cook for me ?' He look at me with you're-so-stupid look and said that this is my apartment, not his and I'm the one should know where and what the ingredients are.

Yeah, he's right. Pabo eunji-ah