Shinee's Part : Comforting Again

Secret Love
images?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=key+shinee+ 'Kim Jong Hyun' he said to me. Nice name. 'Lee eunji imnida' I say and drink my coffee. 'I always sings here as your info' I nodded and mouthed him an o for the answer. 'Why would you sing here? Not all the people would know that you're here.' 'At least my friend would know that I'm here.' He said again and I smile. The door opened and seems like a couple stepped in.

Great timing yeah? I don't want to see key but found ryeowook and his girlfriend here. 'I must go now' I tell jonghyun. 'Phone number?' He asked and handed his phone. I typed mine and rushed out from the cafe. Thank you ryeowook-ah, you make me break once more. I stop me step and look inside. They laugh and held hand together. Nice couple eh?

Why would I even broke my own heart. He's not my boyfriend that cheated on me. We're just friends. But he said that he love me, right? Even he like me before I like him in the past. But why would he do this to me? He wanted to make me jealous. I could do that too. Let's tell him that key is my boyfriend. But I can't do that to my own friend right?

'TIINNNN!!!!!' I just realise that I'm in the middle of the road with a red car right beside of me. 'Hey young girl! Don't die in this ages!' The driver shouted at me. 'Mianhamnida ahjussi' I quicken my step to my apartment. Great, again. I almost die because of him. Why wouldn't that ahjussi just crush his car to me? I would be really happy for that.

I stepped in my apartment and throw myself on the couch. My brain recall the action that I saw ryeowook and his girlfriend just now. They're really happy. Hugging each other, holding hands, laughing together about stuffs. Sigh... Why would I even like him before? Such a playboy. Tears rolled down again.

WTF ? Why even I'm crying again ? He's not yours eunji. He could be anyone's but not you. Should I call key? But I don't want to meet him just now. Or jinki? But he don't know what happen right now. I will just scared him out if I call him. Right, key is the right choice. I dialed his number and waited for his answer.

'Yo eunji! Why call me in this time?' I heard his hyper voice, make me smile a bit. 'Key' *sniff* 'what's wrong with you?' His voice suddenly make me feel seriousness. 'Can you come? *sniff* I...I need you' *sniff* 'I will come in 5, don't do such stupid thing arraseo?' He said and I just nodded and ended the call. Maybe I should just tell him about my feelings. I don't want to tell this to anyone again. I will just bother them like I bothered him.

5 minutes later he came and get into my apartment. I don't lock the door so he could get in. I stand up and he rushed to my side to hug me. 'What happen to you? Why are you crying again?' He asked me while rubbing my back. I sniff silently in his chess. I don't want to hit him again, he's still hurt because of the hit. 'No need to answer that, just cry all you want. You could lean on me.' That sentences comes out from another guy again.

you could lean on me. I wanted to protect you. Let me protect you. Let me not just be your oppa, please?

I don't want to trust that sentence again. And I will never trust the person who said it to me. He realise me and ask if I'm ok. I nodded and get into my bedroom. 'I will cook for you' I nodded and walk to my balcony inside my bedroom. Tears rolling down again. Why I'm such a cry baby? Cry in every statement. Happy, I cry, broken heart, I cry too. The wind blows my hair and make the tears dry a bit.

Mom, you have a cry baby daughter. Please help me. I don't want to like him forever and being a person with no soul. I wanted to life happily. I hate you. I really do hate you kim ryeowook. 'Knock knock?' I turned around. 'Hey key' I turn again and wiped my tears. 'Why would you just cry for such that boy? He hurts you a lot.' He said. 'That's love key' I say while throwing my stare far far away. 'Eunji' he make me look at him.

'Yeah?' I asked. 'Would you let me make you happy for the rest of your life? I don't like seeing you like this, it hurts me everyday I see you cry like this. Let me protect you, let me make you happy. I swear, I won't make you cry..' He confessed isn't he? I smiled remember another young boy ever told me that. 'I don't needed your speech key. All is need is proves' I walk back to my bedroom. 'Then let me try!' He shouted make me stop.



key confessed >.< Stay tune, I'll update again