Shinee's Part : Stories

Secret Love
images?q=onew+shinee+picture&client=ms-r 'Hey' I call her after she's awaken. She returned me a weak smile. 'How's your feeling?' I asked her. 'Not bad' she replied me. 'Please listen to what doctor told you. You don't want your father find the best doctor in the world for you right?' I asked her. she widen her eyes, seems like she's shock. 'How did you-' 'Sshhh.. Don't talk about that anymore. Tell me, how could you be in front of key's house kneeling there without get in?' I asked her.

'I was feeling guilty you know. All of your word, I keep thinking of it after you brought me home. everytime I think it again and again the more guilty I am. So I went there to apologise but he ended out relationship. So I knelt to beg him but he don't even want to listen to me, so I keep kneeling down until the thunder came.' She explain. Such stupid girl.

'You know how stupid you are?' She nodded. 'Then why you do that?' I asked her again. 'You don't understand my feelings. I can't stand with that guilty feeling with me' she said. 'I've told you it's not your fault lee eunji' 'don't you know how's feeling guilty lee jinki?' We look at each other and then laugh together. 'Okay, let's not talk about it.' She said. 'No, we have to.' I interrupted her. 'Why?' She asked.

'Don't date him again. He's a player eunji. You don't know how many girls would he date in once. It's not like he will stay with a girl in a day, he could date 5 girls in one day' I told her. 'Please, don't date him again' I begged her. 'Okay then.' She said. I'm a bit happy. But I've promise myself, I must move on. I'm only her friend.

'Jinki' 'ne?' I asked her. 'Why are you so kind? We even not a close friend' she said lowered her head. 'But we're friend' I said and she smile to me. Maybe I should just tell her about my feelings and my plans? Maybe it could help. 'Eunji-ah' I called her. 'Ne?' She replied me. 'I wanted to say something' I tell her. 'Yes?' She replied again. 'Actually I ever like you' I say making her looking at me.

'I like you since the first I get into our class, when we're senior 1 remember?' She nodded. 'You're different, from that sunny gang, you're clever but not as hyper as jieun, not as perfectionist as chorong. You're just yourself. I still remember that the first time I get into that class many girls would ask for my phone number but until they know I'm a nerd or I get the top rank, no one do that to me again' I say while lowered me head. 'But you' I look at her.

'You keep trying, with jieun and chorong, to beat me down. Still remember there'd a period that I keep asking you something which is easy?' She nodded. 'That time, I try to keep chatting to you. I just don't know how to start. But one day..I heard of that kim ryeowook. Since then, I decided not to talk to you anymore. But then the ryeowook guy get into our class, I break down.' I explain.

'But now' I look at her again. 'I've decided, I'll move on and be your best friend, is it possible?' I asked her. 'Sure, why not?' She said while grabbing my hand. Thank you eunji. I know you're really kind, even it's to me, which I've avoided you for 3 years. Thank you.. 'Wanna tell me story of your life?' I asked her. 'Story of my life?' She asked me back.

'Well then. When I was 9, my mother left my for forever. I know that was horrible but the rest of my life is more horrible. My father left me in an apartment, alone, until now. That apartment which I lived now. He doesn't live together with me, he live somewhere out there which I don't even know, but every night he would send me money or whatever I need with come to my apartment and left it in my table so no worries'

'When I was born, this heart is already weak' she touched her heart. 'As I know, while I was born, my mother's heart isn't racing and mine too, both of us is always died but we could suffered it together but 9 years after it, my mother die because of it again. Since then, my heart is really weak, each day my heart is getting weaker and weaker and one day as you know, my father find me an american doctor, and I save'