Infinite's Part : Broken Anniversary

Secret Love
The rest of the day I spend it with eunji. This the first time when I heard that she said she doesn't want to go to the cafe and told me she's going to quite all her works. Even though she said that tests are coming over her but I believed that she's exhausted about all of this.

Sunggyu hyung keep telling us that he's clever, but I think it isn't. He even doesn't come to eunji's apartment asking her why didn't she came to cafe or at least come to visit, but it's not. I'm disappointed with him. It's going too far hyung. 'Hey' she came from the kitchen telling me to go to her side. 'Let's eat' she said.

I went there and saw some sushi rolls. 'You like sushi?' I asked her. Because I never saw her make any sushi. 'Ne' she said, smiling widely. 'I like your smile' I say and eat one of them. 'You- what?' She asked. 'No' I said as I laughed. 'Hey really, I really don't hear that. What did you say' she asked again make me laughed. 'I like you smile.' I said it once again.

'Ah~' she said and grinned. 'You know, tomorrow's our anniversary.' She said. 'Really?' I don't think I'm gonna discuss it with her right now. I don't want to ruined her mood. 'But I'm gonna end it up' she said. Make me choked. 'Calm down' she said my back. 'You sure?' I asked her. 'Yeah, I don't want to be hurt anymore' she said. 'Yeah, that's true. I'm gonna help you tomorrow.' I said. 'Thank you' she nodded.

That day, I slept in her house. I don't want to know rather I could be scolded by hyung after I get dorm or what so ever. The next day we go to the amusement park. She asked me to go there with her so I just say a yes. She keep eating makes me have to eat together with her . We ride a roller coaster first before eat because she said that we will throw up after riding that.

I just do what she do and eat what she eat. She eat hamburger I eat hamburger, she eat hot dog I eat hot dog, she eat candy floss I eat candy floss though I never really eat that and found out it's delicious. We go on some ride and buy something. The night came quickly as we eat dinner together in a sushi restaurant.

'I'll treat this time, eat as much as you want' she just nodded excitedly. It's good seeing her like this. Better I hurts myself then see her crying in front of while I don't know what to do. 'Let's find that bastard' she said after we get out of the restaurant. We go to the han river and find him sitting and laughing with alicia again. She let out a big sigh and walk to them.

'Ah, oppa, can you help me something' she asked. 'Oppa?' I nearly laugh and she realised it. 'Sorry I mean hoya' she said again make me laugh. 'Ya! Wanna help me or not?' She kicked me playfully. 'Okay, whatcha help?' I asked her rubbing my foot. 'While I was talking with him, could you hold that girl and don't even let her talk a word' she ordered. 'Yes boss!' I say.

We walk to them and they even sit closer than just now. She stepped forward and start calling him. 'Kim sunggyu' she blurted out and make them turned around. Without my knowing my body push myself to took the girl away from them. Then, they started the you and me things.

'Hey eunji, what did you do here?' Hyung said awkwardly. 'Isn't it I'm the one who suppose to say that?' She said it sacrashly. Ugh this hand! I keep wearing gloves. It keep hurting as I hold alicia. Surely eunji doesn't know what happen to my hands. 'Why should you asked that? Hyung asked her again.

'You're really stupid. Don't you think you're cheating on me, oppa? Sitting here with a girl while I waited for you every night in my apartment and ended up hearing hoya said that you say I'm your ex before her and you love her. Seriously kim sunggyu?!' She said as pointed to alicia. I know she's going to cry any longer. 'No, I mean-' 'don't touch me!' She backed away from hyung and started to cry.

'You know gyu, I know I must never trust all your promises. But how could I do that?! I've love you now and you do this to me? Thank you very much!' She say sacrashly. 'No, hear me first, it's not like what you think.' He said. 'I think?! No sorry I know and I see all myself!' She said again. 'Okay, let me say it all. We're just-'

'BLOOD!!!' Ugh! This girl. I know she's afraid with blood but must she do that? 'Oppa, I'm afraid.' She hide behind sunggyu hyung. 'Ha! Explain that!' She said and walk to me. Yeah, my hand is bleeding, maybe the effect of grabbing her too tight. 'Hey, what's with your hand? You hurt yourself?' She asked me, I just could shake my head. She slowly took off my glove and it's all bleeding. Argh.

'Gyu you know, I don't go to cafe yesterday.' She said testing hyung. 'You didn't came??' He's shocked. 'Hyung you know, I don't went dorm yesterday' I confessed and his eyes get bigger. 'Ya! Where did you go!' He shouted. 'Gyu, you're blind while you're with her. I don't went to cafe you don't know, hoya didn't went dorm you don't know and my hand is aching you don't even know' she said again.

'What's wrong with your hand?' He stepped forward. 'Back off, we're over, I don't want to see you again' she said and grabbed my hand. 'Ow ow eunji eunji my hand' it hurts my God eunji. 'Oh my god sorry! What did you do yesterday?' We walked off. 'I was cleaning the broken glasses, I don't know how to do it so I grabbed it all and it ended up like this.' I grinned. 'Let's just go to hospital' she said

'No, this is just a little, no need the hospital' I said. 'Okay, at least let's go home, I'll do it for you.' We went to her apartment and she made it up with aw-s from me. 'It hurts you know.' I told her. 'Don't even touch the glass any more' she told me and I just could nodded. Maybe I will just get her another vacation for her. Japan?