End of Shinee's Part : Leaving

Secret Love
images?q=onew+and+key+shinee+picture&cli After send eunji home I go back to key's house. I pressed the house's bell. He opened the door, 'hyung? Why are you here?' He asked. 'Where's minho?' I asked him. 'He's home already.' He said. 'Good, I want to talk to you' I say. 'Sure, get in' he offered me and I get in. After he close the door, unconsciously I punched him. 'H-hyung? You drunk?' He asked and I punched him again. 'You are the one who is drunk!' I yelled at me. 'I am not!' He fight back.

'Then why you let a girl kneeling down in front of your house and told me that is a man who ask for money? You say you're his boyfriend? Her heart is weak, she could have heart attack, do you know it? And if I don't hear the thunder and I went out, maybe tomorrow there's no lee eunji who's in the same class with me again. Do you even think that far key? You're her first key, but you make it all miserable, you make her afraid of relationship. Think what you have done key, the player is still inside you. Better you leave her.' I told him and went out.

-key's pov-
She could have heart attack? Is it that dangerous? Quickly I dialled her phone number, 'ne key?' Her voice is really weak. 'Eunji-ah, mianhae' I told her while tears escaping my eyes. 'I..I don't know..that..you have weak heart..I shouldn't do that..let's start again?' I asked. 'Gwechanayo key. You don't know. But I'm sorry, I can't key.' She said. 'Why?' I asked again. If it's because of me, I'll just die alone. 'I think, I can't move on key. I always lie to myself. I still like ryeowook. I'm sorry' she said and hung up the phone.

Maybe it's the time. I can't always be like this. All onew hyung told me is right. I should learn all by myself, try to be single and busy myself. I have to do that...

/the next morning/
-eunji's pov-
'So, as you know, the summer holiday is coming. Of course you'll be in holiday' the class filled with cheers and such. 'SILENT!' The teacher shouted make my class all quiet. 'Let's start the lesson.' The class went fast because it's my favourite class. The bell ring and the students cheers up. 'Eunji! What will you do in summer holiday?' Jieun ask me after we all gathered together, me, jieun, chorong and jinki.

Awkward isn't it? He confessed to me yesterday but we're just fine today. But it'd rather be like this that awkward. 'I will do part time job as usual.' I grinned. 'You stupid, why you ask her?' Chorong scolded her. 'You jinki?' I asked him. 'I will do what every year I do' he say. 'What?' Jieun and chorong asked him. 'Go to spanish and learn spain.' 'WHOA...' Both of them say while I was just nodded. 'Park chorong?' I asked her. 'As usual, learn about what my dad do' she sighs. 'Lee jieun?' I asked again. 'I will just with you eunji'

--

'Eunji?' Jinki called me. He went to my house after school to do the project about world war 2 again because he tear it up yesterday. 'Ne?' I replied him. 'Key wants me to give you this' he handed me a paper. 'What is this?' I asked him but he shrugged and continue with his job. I opened the paper and read it.

Dear eunji,
I'm sorry I've treat you like that. I really am sorry. I think that we have to stop this relationship too before I hurt you more again. What onew hyung said is true. I was a player in the past but I try to stop it until you come to that cafe. Wanna know why I could work there, get in and out when ever I want? My father owns the Lotte Market. One day, he told me that I should be careful, because there's many girls who would get near to him but only wants his money. So I rent an apartment. I'm sorry I've lied to you this much. Summer is coming. I want to go to Japan to refreshing and learn more about life. Thank you so much. I love you eunji. I hope you could be happy with ryeowook.

Kim KiBeom



Why is everyone leaving this year? Only jieun who will with me. Jinki is going to spanish to learn spain, key is going to japan, chorong will be busier than now. Jieun will go with me to find part time job. I wonder how is her felling to henry right now. But, I swear, every year she said that she want to be with me in part time job, she will decline it. Because I will do it morning and afternoon with different job. Kkk~