Shinee Part : Heart Attack

Secret Love
11.jpeg -leeteuk's pov-
Okay, this is a big problem right now. Ryeowook going with yuri who's I don't trust and eunji go with yesung somewhere for something. They must argue something and it's true. Sungmin told me that chorong told him eunji and ryeowook having a big fight this morning. Maybe not really big but they shout to each other and it's big for them.

Now, ryeowook is going with yuri AGAIN and he went left to the toilet. Yes, I followed him to make sure that yuri do nothing. Damn her! She took ryeowook's phone. What for? Wait, did she text eunji something? Oh no, this is not funny. I quickly call sungmin and fortunately he's with chorong. She must know where's eunji's apartment. After she told me I just say thank you. 'Hyung!' Sungmin shouted. 'What?' I asked again and looking at ryeowook with yuri. Smiling to each other.

'Where did you want to go? The news said that today will having a big storm' storm? 'What?' I shouted through the phone. 'Aish hyung, why did you shout?' 'Sorry' I rushed to eunji's apartment. It's 6.30 now. Where should she go. I run to her apartment and go to the lobby. 'Excuse me?' I ask a lady in the receptionist. 'Yes? What can I help you?' She asked me. 'Has lee eunji left just now?' 'yes. Why?' Damn it! 'Did you know where?' She shook her head. I say a thank you and ran out the apartment.

--

Park? Ready. Theme park? Ready. Malls? Ready. Cafe near apartment? Ready. Restaurant ryeowook always go? Ready. GG office? Ready. Where did yuri ask her to go? This is almost 9 o'clock. I will just find again in other mall. I walk quickly to the closest mall. And look around. Some people look like eunji but it's not eunji after I call them.

I go to another mall again and it happen again. Where is eunji actually? I have go to all the mall in seoul but she's not here. It has rain for an hour and I still don't find her. Oh my God! Where is she? Did she go to- oh God! I ran quickly through the rain. Why didn't I think about the mountain?! Tonight is going to have a big storm. Why did yuri ask her to go to the mountain. 'Eunji!' I yelled but no respond. 'Eunji-ah' I yelled again while running up the mountain.

'Lee eunji' I yelled louder now. Suddenly I saw a girl, a really wet girl look at me. BAM!! The thunder shocked and make me close my eyes. After I opened my eyes I saw eunji fall there. Not fall, she fainted. I quickly run towards her. 'Eunji, wake up eunji, please wake up' I took her bridal style and ran down the mountain. Fortunately a taxi come and I ask it to stop. I put eunji in and myself, 'seoul hospital.' The driver move the car quickly.

I left money in the car after it arrived at the hospital. I ran inside and shouted for help. Some nurse take eunji and get into the ICU room and some took me to a doctor. 'You're just getting a fever' I just nodded. What about eunji? I know she's not that weak. Why did she fainted just now? The nurse give me a medicine and I gulp it down. 'May I see my friend?' I ask the doctor. 'The girl that you brought before?' I nodded for the answer. 'Maybe a while more' I nodded again.

I wish you nothing wrong eunji-ah. The doctor let me out and I go to the ICU room. No one get out from there. So I sit down waiting for eunji. Should I call ryeowook? Maybe I should. 'Ne hyung?' He answer me. It's loud there, something loud. Did he go to the club? 'Eunji's in hospital, come here and I'll explain' I say quickly and hung up. Half hour later he came to me running, together with yuri. I don't want to see her. 'Hyung!' He shouted so I stand up. PLAKK!!! I slapped yuri and her tear a bit.

I never slap woman before but this girl must be slapped. 'Hyung! What did you do to my girlfriend?' PLAKK!!! I slapped a person, again, and it's ryeowook. I glared at both of them. He look at me fiercely. 'You dare to glared at me? You know your damn girlfriend has make eunji get into the hospital' he stepped out one step and chuckle. 'Don't be silly hyung, she's with me the whole day, it's impossible' he turned around and dragged yuri who's crying right now with him. Fine if he don't believe me. So don't think eunji could believe him too. I sit again and no longer time a nurse came to me. 'Are you the family of lee eunji?' 'I'm her friend' 'is there any of her family here?' I never heard of her family though. 'I think no' is it okay? 'I think it's okay if I tell you' so I nodded. 'Lee eunji is fine, but she get heart attack maybe because of the thunder and a bit fever. How long has she stand?' What? How could I know? I was finding her that time. 'Maybe 1 hour in the rain and 3 hours without rain, because I was finding her that time too' I say and the nurse nodded. 'May I see her?' I ask. I wanted to visit her. 'Okay but let her rest until tomorrow, don't ask her to go to school too or it will be dangerous' the nurse say and I nodded. The nurse lead me to her room and I saw her smiling. 'Hey...'