We're friend (?)

Secret Love
ryeowook1_zps1ec318be.jpg~320x480 -eunji's pov-
I change the song since I'm bored now. I scroll again to find what song to hear and suddenly I saw my favorite song, I tapped it quickly and smiled in front of it. Chorong and jieun are keep arguing. Why must that long ?

That sunny is really cheesy, even she has got courage to ask phone number from ryeowook. I don't even have that much of courage even I really want it. Maybe I'm what like she say, I'm jealous. There's another message again.

who's this? 'May I know who are you messaging to? ^^' I look around finding someone who's holding their phone, but many of them were typing, it's hard to find who's messaging you. 'What's wrong ?' Ryeowook asked me again. 'Can you stop asking me questions ?' I look at him fiercely, but suddenly I remembered.

To : Unkown number
From : Eunji

non of your business. And we're just this close, can't you just speak ?


I press the send button and heard a chuckle from ryeowook. I saved his number and reply some messages from my friend which is some of theme are annoying. Asking me how could I like that handsome person, how could he came here and such. Just...geezzz jieun. If he's not handsome I won't like him. But I like him isn't because of his handsome.



-ryeowook's pov-
sometimes she's clever, knowing that I'm the one who text her without asking me, but somehow you're stupid eunji. You easily forget what you just say. How could she ask me to just talk to her when she's angry cause I'm always asking her ? You're really cute eunji-ah.

To: Eunji
From : Ryeowook

you just ask me to stop asking much to you eunji-ah


We text each other, talking about random stuffs. She don't even ask me why I suddenly disappear and fortunately she don't even ask about Naeun. I don't really want to talk about her with eunji.

Maybe she don't know about my feeling to her but, I just have asked her friend to told her. Of course, she don't even want to hear it. I've liked her since the first time I saw her. Her beautiful face, clever mind, friendly heart.

But when I heard that she likes me too, I'm not really that happy. I get bored easily with girls. I just thought that I'm playboy. And how is when she's my girlfriend and I get bored with her ? I don't want to hurt her. But seems like I've hurt her. Much more than what I know. Did her feeling still the same ?

Today's schedule is bored somehow. When the bell rings telling the time for lunch break the class cheered up. Maybe I could be the first rank since the class is this fun. But eunji's one of the top three. I cant really bet that I will get the first. I wanted to eat with eunji, find some interesting thing indise her. 'Eunji-ah' I called her make her friends, look at me suddenly.

'wae?' She packed her stuff neatly and put it inside her bag. She likes to do that, avoiding her stuff will disappear. 'You know I'm new here right ?' I asked carefully. Seems like she had known what I mean. She took a deep breath and told me to follow her. She's really clever. I follow her to the cafeteria.

Seems like this school is larger than I thought. She buy sandwiches and a glass of orange juice, for her LUNCH ? Even I need a plate of fried rice for lunch. No wonder she's that thin.

Her friend always looking at me while she eat her sandwiches silently and stare nowhere. She's daydreaming again. I patted her shoulder make her jumped a bit and scream at me. 'Ya! Do you have to do that ?' I chuckle a bit and reply, 'I have to, for people who's daydreaming in front of me' she took a deep breath again and continue to her sandwiches.



-eunji's pov-
I'm just thinking that...



Friend rice is one of favorite and popular food from my country^^ when super junior or another k-pop artist come to my country, they'll remember of that. Kkk~