Infinite's Part : Sunggyu's Day

Secret Love
-sunggyu's pov-
'Eunji' I called her but she doesn't even turned back. She's avoiding me or doesn't hear me? 'Eunji' I blocked her way and saw her look at me. 'Hey you cry?' I asked her. I'm sure that she's crying. And, why is my heart hurt ? I wiped her tears with my thumb but it keep rolled down. I bring her to the park that we went yesterday. But she don't even talk to me. What's exactly wrong?

'Eunji, you could tell me what's wrong' I tell her but she shook her head. Should I try the song again ? I sing the song and she keep lowing her head. Until the chorus is over she throw her bag to the ground and stand up. 'STOP THAT!!' She shouted make me taken a back. Her crying sound is all here, even I don't heard that just now.

What to do ? I feel so guilty at all. Make her like this is my fault. 'Hey eunji-ah' I called her and tapped her shoulder. 'Don't cry' I make her look at me. Her face is all red and covered by tears. I can't stand look at her like this. Unconsciously I hugged her but she doesn't refuse that. I tapped her back and she cried more and more. 'You could lean on me' I told her but surprisingly she pushed me really hard. I nearly fell but I could handle it. 'WHY EVERY BOY SAY LIKE THAT?' What does she mean every boy?

'THEN JUST LEAVE ME HURT ME LIKE THAT??!! HUH! TELL ME!' She cried even more. I hugged her again and she hugged me back. 'Do I hurt you?' I asked her but there's no answer from her. 'Hey I'm asking. I hurt you?' I asked her again and she shook her head. 'Then it's not every boy' I told her and she nodded. 'Hey eunji' I release her from the hug. 'You know...this just be somehow feel strange, but do you believe in first stare love?' I asked her.

'Huh?' She asked me back while looking at me. 'First stare love. You know, like someone in only first stare.' I explained for her. She shook her head. 'No?' I asked again and she shook again. 'Well I do' I told her, surprisingly she look at me. 'And I like you in the first stare' I say and lowered my head. I know she's looking at me surprisingly. 'But I just hope to be friend with you' I say looking at her. And she nodded. I grabbed her hand and she look at me, 'I'm you friend right?' I asked her and she nodded. 'Then tell me what's wrong.'

-eunji's pov-
One person again, who will know what happen in my past. I invited him to my house to eat dinner. 'Here' I give him a bowl of ramyun that I've cooked just now. 'Eat first' I ordered him and we eat together. After eat he help with the dishes. 'So, wanna tell me now?' He asked me and I nodded. 'Don't complain, just ask question if you want to ask' I tell him. 'And, don't interrupted me' I say again and he nodded. 'Well..'

-- 'I'll come here tomorrow' 'ne' I smile at him and close the door. Sigh.. One more person who know about my past. I don't want too much people know about my past. It's actually not really important why I was crying just now. Just...it feels good when I'm with him. I feel warm in his hug. His and key's hug is different. I mean, it's more like sunggyu's my boyfriend, feels warm hug but key's like just a simple hug, a friendship hug. Ah.. I think too much.

-sunggyu's pov- The next day I go to eunji's house but seems like she's not up yet. This is 8 o'clock already. She has to go to work right? I get in and luckily it's not locked. 'Eunji-ah' I called her after get in his apartment. She's not everywhere. Maybe I could checked her bedroom ? I knocked the door and called 'eunji-ah' but no answer from her. I try to open the door and it's not locked again. What's wrong with her? Why isn't she lock her door ?

I saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed. I sit in the corner and try to wake her up. 'Eunji-ah, it's 8 already. Don't you have to go to work?' I shake her body which is under the blanket. 'Okay...' She say and get up quickly. 'Ah..' 'Eunji, sit first' I help her up. 'Whoa..' She is hot. I mean not that y hot but she's fever I think. I touch her face and it's hot too. I carry her in bridal style and put her back to her bed. 'You need to rest' I told her and put back the blanket. 'But I need to go to work too' she said.

'Work or life is more important?' I go out and cook a bowl of porridge for her. 'Eunji-ah, why isn't there any milk here?' I asked her after send her the porridge. 'I don't drink milk' she said. 'Hey you know milk is-' 'important for body and bone and bla bla bla bla. Everyone told me that, please don't told me that again' she say make me chuckle. 'Eunji-ah, why did you get fever?' I asked her. 'Cry too much' she smile at me. I took a deep breath and sit closer to her.

'Don't think too much. It hurts you know' I say holding her hand. 'Eum..what hurts?' Oh God. I shouldn't say that. 'Sorry?' I asked her pretending hearing what she says. 'You say that it hurts, what hurts?' She asked again. 'I don't say that' I smile to her. Luckily she shrugged it off and I could save my entire life. Why there's much coward inside me?

'You don't have to work?' She asked me. 'I will go later' I told her smiling. 'Eum...then what to do? It's only 9 o'clock.' She say. 'Let's go to doctor' I grinned. 'NO NO NO' she shouted and cover her face with the blanket make me laugh. 'Hey...hahaha...eunji what's wrong with doctor?' I asked her. She put off the blanket and glared to me. 'Hey, you know, sick people may not glared at other people' I patted her head.

'And why is that?' She asked me. 'Because she will become ugly' I poked her nose. 'I'm not beautiful' 'I don't say you're beautiful' 'you don't say I'm ugly' she smirked. I can't say anything again. 'Oh right. Why you don't want to go to doctor?' I asked her again. She took a deep breath. 'Long story' she say. 'It's only 9 o'clock, I have many time for your story' I say.

tomorrow I have test :" but it will end in 5 days and super junior m will come to my country this saturday >.< Kyaaaaaa..... *fangirling* fighting !