Infinite's Part : His Own Story

Secret Love
-sunggyu's pov-
Why the hell is he here ? 'Hey, why do you come again?' She asked me. 'I can't come?' I asked her but she shook her head. 'Have you eat dinner?' I asked her and she shook her head again. 'You finish your shift?' She asked me and I nodded. 'Hey it's only half to eight, you have to be until like ten right?' I nodded again. That kid knows eunji? How could. 'Then why you're here now?' She asked again. 'You finish your question?' She look at me shock. Calm down kim sunggyu, she's not the kid you usually scold them whenever you want.

'Mianhae' I say and about to leave. 'Ei chakaman...' I turned around and raised my eye brows. 'Wanna eat dinner with me?' She asked and smile. Wanna do it or not? 'Come on, you haven't get your dinner right?' She say again. But I'm really not in mood. I look at her again, 'I won't ask anything' she say and I close the door back. 'Let's eat' she say and we eat together. This time she really doesn't ask anything. We eat calmly and I help her with the dishes.

I was about to go again 'sunggyu!' She suddenly shouted make me turned around again. 'What?' I asked her. 'Eum...' She lowered her head and play with her fingers. 'What??' I ask louder. 'I..eum..can you...aish' she ruffled her hair make it more messy. 'Can you accompany me?' She asked. I thought she must be really brave to day that. I close the door and she smile widely. 'What to do ?' I asked her but she shrugged.

Aish this girl. 'Do you have a comb?' I asked her. 'Do you need mirror too?' She asked me. 'I am going to comb yours, not mine.' I glared at her. 'Sorry but I don't let people touch my hair' she say and make it into a messy bunch. I sit beside her and try to open the bunch but she keep avoiding me. 'Ya! You know there's much much much dirt and what so ever in you hand and for your further information my hair is clean that I don't want to be dirty thank you' huh ? What did she just say?

'Huh?' 'Nothing' 'hey hey say it once again' I say while laughing but she glared at me. I grinned. Hehe fun to . 'At least you could laugh' she say. 'What?' I shouted unconsciously. 'I'm happy if I could make you laugh' she say. 'What do you mean?' I asked seriously. She's not going to ask what happen to me and hoya right? Luckily she shook her head. We watched films that she have. She's a movie collector, maybe... She has many movies.

'Hey' she say in the half of the movie. 'Ne?' I say not turning my head. 'You know hoya?' She asked me. I know she asked me to stay just to ask that. 'I'm lazy to talk about that' I say and stand up. Going to her refrigerator and took a can of coke. 'Hey, why have lots of coke here?' I asked her. 'My past' she say. 'Your past?' I asked her again. 'Yes' she answer shortly. 'Who?' I asked again. Why I feels like I wanted to know whole of her life ? 'Let's make deal, I told you that coke and you told me what's wrong with you and hoya-sshi' she say suddenly. Should I tell her ? I never tell anyone about this. But at last, I told her my past and recalled the worst memory.

/flashback/ (this is the continuation of hoya's flashback)

I ran out with lots of anger inside me. 'Hyung!' Woohyun shouted calling me again and again but I don't even turned back to him. Suddenly he tapped me shoulder make me stop and look at him, pathing. 'Hyung...*path*...you're quick' he say. 'Let's just make this hyung, I don't trust hoya too. You know I don't really close with him right?' He asked me and I nodded. I know he's not close to hoya but sungyeol isn't close to him too, but he believed him. 'Alright, let's just make this, call alice, we should hear from her side too isn't it?' He say. That's right. I should have called alice since then to make sure. I dialled her number quickly. Please took it please... 'Hyung?' I look at woohyun. 'Make it loud speaker' he say and I tapped it. He's right. I should hear it from her. 'ne chagiya?' She asked me. 'Alice, I need to talk' I say with serious tone. 'Ne?' She asked again. 'Did you confessed to myungsoo?' I asked directly. Suddenly I heard sobbing voice. I look at woohyun and she look back at me. 'Hey, what's wrong? You still there?' I asked quickly. 'Ne ne' somehow I could feel her wiped her own tears. I'm sorry I'm not there to wiped it for you. 'Could you told me the truth ? I won't blame you dear' I say softly now. 'But please don't fight too' she say and I nodded. 'Talk' woohyun mouthed to me. 'Ne ne' stupid me. She even couldn't look at me while I was nodding.

/end of flashback/

'She told me the whole story. 2 days ago or such several days ago before that day, she came to find me but I never really told her when was my shift. Suddenly myungsoo grabbed her to a corner and say that he loves her. Believe that? Myungsoo loves my girlfriend. My own brother loved my girlfriend, I can't even believe that myself. Then she fight for free and keep asking him to let her go but he don't want to. He keep asking her to be her boyfriend and end up with me but she doesn't want that.' I sighed. 'The last time she say no suddenly myungsoo kissed her. As I know it's her first if I don't make mistake. Then he her neck and keep doing that. He said that he will keep doing that if she doesn't want to be his girlfriend.' I stopped and sigh again. 'Sorry I don't want to say about it again' I turned back and wiped my tear. 'So you've break up with her now?' She asked me and I nodded. 'So that's why you cried that time' she say and nodded. I don't know what to do again. 'Yours?' I asked her.