Shinee's Part : Feels Cheated

Secret Love
'Hi eunji' his smiled, angel smile. 'Why are you here?' I asked him. 'Eum..this...I was going to ask you if you have time to go out but seems like you have guest and you wanted to go out with your boyfriend too, so...yeah' he said. Wait, he know that too? 'How do you-' 'jieun shouted in the class like hell and I'm there' he said and chuckle a bit. 'Okay...? Anyway, I'll go. Never mind, I'll die if I'm here for longer time'

--

So, here we are. A restaurant, a sushi restaurant. He said that he like sushi and I like that too. Since we have the same taste, we end up here. 'So, that rumor that you have boyfriend is true?' He asked. But I saw sadness in his eyes. I wondered why. 'What do you mean rumor ? Of course that is true' I tell him and he just nodded. 'Don't your boyfriend suppose to be jealous that you came out with me?' Great! I don't even think about it. But key's not a jealousy right ? Right! I'll just tell him that I get out with my classmate.



-key's pov-
I pressed eunji's door bell. I think she's having some guest isn't she ? It must be true. The door knob opened and I saw a man. Well built, seems like wealthy from his appearance. 'Sorry, I wanted to find lee eunji' I said politely. 'Sorry but she went somewhere with someone about 10 minutes ago' the man that stand in front of me said. 'If I could know, a man or woman?' I asked again. Don't say man please. 'Minhyuk-ah, just now eunji go with man or woman?' This guy turned around and ask another one.

How many guys are there here? 'Man!' The guy inside her apartment shouted. 'You heard him' he said and I bow. I turned around and clench my fist. Dare to cheat me eunji? This is our date for God's sake. This is what you give me after I comfort you? Let's see where did you go.

I walk the way to the closest park from her apartment. Clever eh ? I found you babe. Wait, isn't it onew hyung ? How could she know onew hyung ? How could onew hyung know a girl and don't told me ? How could them! Okay. You got my anger eunji. Wanna try ? Fine. I'll give you. 'Eunji, I'm busy, we'll just have date tomorrow, k?' I text her. Let's see her reaction.

She look to her phone and typed a bit. I don't know she could be such a quick typer. My phone bing a sound telling eunji's message is here. Only 'K' !!??? Fine if you're good with onew hyung. Let's see tomorrow how's your reaction if I don't go to see you.

---

/the next afternoon/

Let's see. I ask her to go to the park. I've sit in a cafe near the park and keep watching her. It's been 2 hours I sat here and watching her. She don't even get up and go. Suddenly someone come and sit next to her. Isn't it the man that I asked about here yesterday ? The one who opened the door for me. What is he doing here? She have some promises to meet him too?

Such a player eh eunji? It doesn't look from your appearance girl. Okay. You cheated me with like 3 men. That minhyuk guy, this guy and onew hyung. Let's just break up. I don't want to be like this. I'm not a player again yet you're the one who play me. Fine then. I dialled onew hyung, 'ne key?' He said with his gentle voice. 'Let's have party tonight hyung?' I asked him. 'You house or your apartment ?' He asked again. 'House hyung' I told him. 'Kay' he said and I press the red button.

I dialled jonghyun hyung again. Eh? Why isn't he answer me ? Just, let it go. Maybe he's in cafe. I dialled minho's number. 'Yo, minho, party tonight at my house eh? Bring your yoona' I told him. 'I've broken up with her key' he told me. 'WHUTTT!!!??? I'll come to you. Don't do such stupid thing!' I hung up and quickly dialled taemin's number while running. 'Yeoboseyo?' I heard him say while pathing. 'What have you done?' I asked him. 'I'm exercising hyung, what again then? Aish' he said.

Ah right. No wonder he's pathing. 'Come to my house tonight, we'll have party. HOUSE! Arraseo ? Not apartment!' I tell him. 'Aish, ne ne eomma' he said. This kid- 'MWORAGO!!!??' Eomma ? Jinjja... 'Aniya, saranghae hyung' he said and hung the phone. Now, let's get minho. This kid, stupid. He'll do stupid thing.