Infinite's Part : Hoya's Day

Secret Love
'So, you have a weak heart make like the whole hospital know you?' I asked her. 'Ne' she nodded and I sit beside her. We watched the tv to spend time. But she ends up fall a sleep in my shoulder. I held her bridal style to her room back and place her in her bed. I cover her body with the blanket and poked her forehead, 'I love you' I whisper to her, wish she doesn't hear that. If she did, my don't have to live my life anymore.

-hoya's pov-
'Hoya-sshi' she winked at me. Sigh... I hate this girl. 'Ne noona' 'don't call me noona' she said fiercely. 'Arraso, ne hyuna' I say and she winked at me again. Why I have to be the only 'man' in this store? 'Would you do a favour for me?' She blinked twice while smiling like an idiot. 'I never say no' I told her. 'Okay. Would you go to that lee eunji's house and ask why she didn't come today?' She blinked twice again. 'Okay' I say and went out from her room.

If she asked me to go to eunji's house, I will definitely go there for you and myself. I don't understand why she didn't come today. She's not sick right? Right. She won't be that weak. She's not seems like a weak person for me. Even like she could protect herself, like by herself, no need other's help.

I headed to her apartment. Seems like it's not that far from the book store. I pressed the door bell but there's no answer at all. So I knocked the door, 'eunji? It's hoya' I say through the door. Hope she could hear me. 'Chakaman' she shouted? Her voice is so weak. Is she sick ? She open the door and almost fall but luckily I could catch her. 'What's wrong with you?' I asked her after make her sit in the couch. 'Nothing, I could do it myself' she get up and going to fall again. I catch her again.

'Stop catching me like that.' She say. 'I won't let you just fall like that' I say and she try to stand up again. I pick her in bridal style and look at her. 'Where did you want to go?' I asked her. 'I can walk myself lee howon' she say and jump down ending with falling down. 'See?' I help her up and help her to her bedroom. 'Why are you sick?' I asked her again. 'None of your business.' She say fiercely.

I shrugged it off and sit beside her. 'Who ask you to sit ?' She asked me fiercely. 'Hey, what's wrong with you ? Why so sensitive today ? You're really sick I think' I told her and get out. I don't want to go home. So I sit in the couch and the television. 'Hoya-sshi' I turned around and saw eunji standing helping by the door. I quickly stand up and help her walk. 'Mianhae' she say. 'Ne gwechanayo' I replied her. 'It's not the usually me.' She say and I help her to sit.

'Have you eat some medicine?' I asked her and she nodded. 'So you have to sleep then' I say again. 'I can't sleep' 'why?' 'It's afternoon, the time to school for usually and work for yesterday' she say and I nodded. 'Wait, you work at this time usually?' I asked her. I'm shock, after from the book store she doesn't went home then. It's why she say that she has to go that time. She must go to work. 'I work in the book store in the morning and in a cafe from afternoon until evening'

'You're kind of work hard girl eh?' We laugh together and talked about some random stuffs. I love to see her laugh. Do I like her ? It's like an impossible thing. I never like girls before. We watch dramas and movies from her cd-s. It's almost night, we cook together for her dinner. I don't really want to leave but I must go back to dorm or dongwoo hyung will ask me what happen why I don't go back where I was going what I was doing and much much more.

'I don't know you could cook' I told her. 'Isn't girls suppose to cook in their families?' She asked. 'Yeah I know, just in this modern city girls are all busy with their own stuffs' I say and she just shrugged. DingDong! The bell ring? 'Could you help me with the door?' She asked then I nodded. I opened the door and I nearly get heart attack. 'Hoya?' 'Hyung?' 'Annyeonghaseyo sunggyu-sshi' eunji shouted from the kitchen. I turned around and took my bag, 'eunji, I'm going' I shouted and close the door, leave them, both of them alone, all alone.

How could he know about eunji? If I'm not wrong he glared at me just now and eunji doesn't even ask him to get in and he just get in like that. It's like their already been friends for years. But I don't even know that she's his friend. I must know it right ? He never keeps secrets with us. Hyung, I like her, I don't hope you have the same feeling too.



hoya likes eunji >.< But just see, this will be her longest summer ever :DD