Special Part : First Day of Clubs

Secret Love
So, we have given the paper to the teacher yesterday and decided what to joined. He told us that we could joined the club today. The day went fast and good. At last I could go to the new building because I went home as soon as the class ended yesterday and don't even have a chance to go there. So here it is.

Quite big and there's 3 floors, like highest if for the sports, the second floor is for science and the first floor is for the arts. So there I go. I choose the arts. Not all actually, just the singing, dancing and drawing. I like to draw actually, just since I'm getting busy with the homework I don't really even draw again. So, maybe it's the time for me to build my skills again, from zero.

For the dancing and singing class, we, I mean our class choose the quite same time for our class so we could be in a same room together. I told the teacher my name and get a sit between chorong and jieun. 'I wonder what she will teach' I told them and they nodded. Then, the class begin.

'Okay, so, you're in the dancing club now. Firstly just call me noona or unnie, you don't need to know my name. So please introduced yourself.' She ordered and we do as she asked. 'Okay now you guys know each other and I'm not gonna pair you guys because the competition will be soloist and it doesn't need pairings, even if the demo need some pairing I'll pair you guys. And I'm gonna teach you how to do demo and basic steps'

She teach us something about stretching before dance because our body will get hurt if we don't do it. She also teach us some basic steps like hand-stand or split. Some guys could do it and some couldn't and I couldn't. But surprisingly that taeyang could do hand-stand. Many people could do hand-stand rather than split. Nana and hyo are the only guy who could do the split. She's awesome if I could say.

The class went good and she asked us to do demo and it needs 1 month. She will keep giving us advises how to dance greatly without hurting ourselves. And for your information, that taeyang, seungri guy, hyoyeon, chorong, jieun, nana and me joined the dancing club, which is the same class at me, some, I don't really ever saw them. The next is singing club. Chorong, jieun and I went to the room and saw no one but the tutor maybe? Because he's like sitting doing his own job.

'Excuse me sir we-' 'I know come here. Gotta know your name' he said and we all say our name. Maybe this teacher will be nice. Then the others come in and saw us. I mean, ryeowook, onew, daesung, taeyang and uee come in. 'Yo bro, you guys choose this too?' The taeyang guy asked. 'Yes' three of us said and he just nodded. That daesung kid keep smiling every where he goes, what's wrong with him actually? Got smiling-whenever-he-met-people disease?

'So the lessons gotta start now. I'm your teacher for this club and you're going to learn how to sing good and I will record it and give it to you, even it's good or bad' he explained and keep explaining that we have to stand straight while singing. That's when we're standing and we don't suppose to sit while singing. We have to use eye contact and body language too to express the feeling of the song. He give us the sample of some song and he recorded our voice and reply it once. Telling us where we have to take deep breath and what so ever. I don't even know singing was that difficult.

After the singing club some of them when home and say goodbye to me. I don't hope I know somebody when I went to the drawing club again. Because my drawing is quite horrible right now. But one would be good right? Yes, one, one and only. Not bad for getting a friend.

--

Happy new year all!! I'm back. Quite boring chapter isn't it? Comment and subscribe, thank you^^