Ryeowook's life part 3

Secret Love
Ryeowook-333-kim-ryeowook-33290127-500-6 He slapped yuri. She doesn't deserve that. What the hell? PLAKK!! 'You dare to glared at me? You know your damn girlfriend has make eunji get into the hospital' yes I glared to him. What do you think if your girlfriend being slapped even it's your hyung. He doesn't have to do that. And, yuri's the one who make eunji go to hospital? Are you ing kidding me ? I stepped out one step and smirked, 'don't be silly hyung, she's with me the whole day'

I turned around and dragged yuri get out of the hospital. I get wet, drive like hell to get here and what I got is a slap? Hell yeah? I sit in a bench with anger in me. *Sniff* I turned to my right and saw yuri..crying?! Oh yeah I forget she's here. 'Hey, what's wrong?' I rubbed her back but she shook her head lightly. Wait...she was slapped right? Aish..jinja.. I put her hair to her ear's back.

Her cheek is swollen. What ha- ah! I really forget she got slapped to just now. 'Hey hey, look at me' I say and make her look at me. She cried, yes, which girls doesn't cry after get slapped? 'I'm sorry. I don't have to bring you here so you won't get slapped' she shook her head again. What's wrong with her? 'Hey, don't keep shooking your head. At least say something.' Tears rolled through her cheeks. I should take her to the doctor. 'Is it hurt?' I say and wanted to touch the bruise but she doesn't let me.

I understand that. 'Please send me home' I will just send her home then. After sending her home I get back to my apartment. 'You're home' 'yes' I quickly entered my room and lock the door. I don't have to take her with me. She doesn't deserve that. I take a warm bath before texting her to say sorry again.



I deserve that. I really deserve that. I wipe my tears and stepped in the dorm. 'What's wrong with-' I glared at her. I hate her voice. They even said that it's cute but it's not for me. 'Okay" I know what to do' she say again and shut . 'What's wrong with you?' My best friend ask me. 'Nothing' I say and smile. She take the box of first aid kid and help me make the bruise. Bing! 'I'm sorry, I don't have to take you there. Sleep well sweet heart' and I turned off my phone.

'He is my boyfriend now' I announced to them. 'Ah jinjja?' She yelled and I glared at her again. Does she need to do that? Make her voice cute which people say yes but no for me. 'Okay! I will just shut up!' She yelled again. Aish... 'Good job, just continue it till I ask you to stop' 'ne unnie' I say and tiffany send me home.



short chapter >.