Special Part : School.......again

Secret Love
The test had ended and we go back to the school. This is the last period of the school. Maybe it might get busier, so, hoya and I decided to focus to school. Maybe we can't see each other like we used to, but I'm sure that he'll be fine without me. I go to school early in the morning like usual and go to the announcement board. I don't hope that guy who sit behind me during the test is accepted in this school. Even if he's accepted I don't want to be in a same class with him.

Seems like I'm going to the A class again. I look down and found ryeowook's name there. I wonder is it he or me the one who get the first grade. Chorong, jieun and hyoyeon is in a same class with me too. I wonder how's their own relationship. I don't really want to talk about sunggyu to them too. But I can't avoid chorong. She's like the mind-reader who will know all about me and my mind.

I walk to my class and saw a guy. I don't know this guy. But seems like he's new here. I sit in the usual place and waited for my friend. He's reading something. Sounds like book worm. Because he brings many books and it's all about being a big manager in a big company in this big country. I wonder who he is. Chorong and jieun came in and sit beside me. We chatted till the bell rings and the teacher came in. The same teacher again.

'Good morning everybody.' The teacher said. 'I want you guys who's new here to come out so your friends will know you guys.' Quarter of the class get out and I'm a bit shocked. Their new right? And they might be clever. 'Please introduce yourself.' The teacher ordered. 'Hi, my name is Kang Daesung' one of a guy which have blonde hair talked, and the one who's reading the manager book just now. How did he even see? He's like smiling all the time and got eyes smile. Though I like it. 'Hi, my name is Dong Yongbae, you could call me taeyang' another guy introduced himself.

Not tall and not short either. Got mohawk hair and eye smile too while he's smiling. 'Hi my name is nana' a quite tall girl said with long brown hair. Seems like she's not really korean. Like half korean only. She got some model look somehow and she looks good. Maybe I could be friend with her. 'Hi, my name is Uee' a girl said. Not really tall or short, quite good. Got brown hair but brighter than the nana one. But she's shorter than nana. 'Hi! My name is Lee Seunghyun! You could call me seungri!' This guy is really hyper.

'You guys could sit down' the teacher ordered and they sat. 'So you have known the new guys here. I hope you guys could be nice with them.' He explained. 'So today I won't be teaching you guys the book-' every body smiled '-but I got some bad-good things for you' then the smile disappeared. What again this time. 'Okay, since it's your last period, the school wanted you to work harder than last time.' What was that mean?

'It means, the school had built another building behind the white building, it's all for you guys to do extra lessons. You have to join at least 2 clubs to prove your hard work. It could be science, arts or even sports. Just join what you like. I will give you the list of it and you just have to tick what you wanted to join and give this back to me tomorrow.' He explained and the whole class just nodded. 'And if you guys succeed in some parts, the school will do some competition between classes or even schools. So prepare it wisely' he explained again.

The teacher give us the paper and we all look at it. 'If you could do it, just today you give me already, you might forget if I ask you to bring that paper home' we all do what he asked and some give it to him already. I really don't know what to choose. Let's see, there's singing, dancing, rapping, cooking, modelling, drawing, and some languages like japanese for arts. Football, basketball, tennis table, badminton, volley ball and skateboarding for sports. Who wanted to join that skateboarding?

And last, there's biology, chemistry and physics lab, electronic lab too for science. What should I join? 'Pst! Chorong, what did you joined?' I asked her and she put up her paper and give it to the teacher. And! She ticked the singing and dancing. What a cool friend. 'Jieun, what did you choose?' She done the thing like chorong again and grinned. The heck? She choose the singing and dancing too plus basketball. What is that with this girl.

What should I choose? Hyo choose the dancing and the japanese class. I know she's quite good at dancing. Onew and ryeowook choose the singing and electric lab for onew and cooking class for ryeowook. I don't even know what to choose. I turned around and saw the nana girl pass me too. They're way to quick. So, I decided to tick...