It's HIM

Secret Love
130511_hsmtroywook.jpg 'I just wanted to know, do you got any boyfriend?' BINGO ! She always ask like that when she saw a handsome teacher, act cutely which make me wanted to puke in the same time. Suddenly the class started to laugh at her. 'Wae?!' She shouted and make me chuckle a little bit. 'Do you really wanted to know ?' The teacher suddenly asked her. 'Ne' she replied quickly which make the teacher laugh. 'Why did you ask like that? Do you want to be my girlfriend?' She nodded exitedly which make the teached laugh harder. 'Okay, I'll let you know' she noded again giving the teacher a quick-tell-me-the-truth eyes. 'Well, I got 2 children at home, do you want to be my girlfriend?' 'Hahahahahahahahaha' I laugh hardly at that time, same as my class. I wonder what she will answer. 'Aniya sir' she lowed her head, feeling embrance. Usually many teacher would be her boyfriend, but today you're really unlucky sunny-ah. You should stop that habbit then. Hahaha.. 'And, one more' suddenly Mr. Park telling us with his cool expresion. 'We will have new student here' 'yeah~' the class cheered up same as sunny. I don't like this situation, and my lucky, beaside me is the only chair is empty in this class. 'You can get in Mr. Kim'



-Ryeowook's pov-
I'm really exited today. I'm gonna be same class as you again eunji. 'Sir, the car is ready' my dad's private driver tell me. 'Okay, let's go Kang ahjussi!' I cheered up hearing the car is ready to bring me to that school, Hallyu High School. She must be really rich, could study there and get into A class. She's always clever even she hate that material. I know much about eunji. I get into the car together with Kang ahjussi. My father rarely come to Seoul since he got a factory in Japan, he will come and go again in the same day. My mom passed away when I was born. Sigh.. But today, I'm really happy that I could meet her again since we haven't meet for 5 years. When I was 12, my dad ask me to continue my school in japan, trying a new sence, I get there with him. But after 5 years, I founf that my heart is still here, in Seoul with her. I've missed her so much. Did she still love me ? 'Sir' Kang ahjussi suddenly pat my shoulder make me come back to reality, 'what's wrong ahjussi-ah?' He smiled a bit, 'Lee EunJi?' Yes, he's the one who knows all my secret. He's the one who always be with me, and teaches me whatever I asked him. And he's the one too who my father believe to come here with me. 'Aniya' I quickly say and feeling my cheek is going red. 'Liar' he reply me simply and smile. 'You're the one and only who could understand my feeling' he don't really reply me since he know that I wanted to be alone.

finally we get the school and seems like I'm late. I say a goodbye and replied a good luck from him. I wonder what it means. I quickly run to my class. And the teacher just ask me to come in. Good timing Sir. Lee EunJi, I've missed you and now, here I am..

I steped to the class with pounded heart. I stand beside the teacher. 'So, this is your new classmate. Kim Ryeowook, introduce yourself.' I nodded and say thank you to him. 'Annyeong hasseyo, Kim Ryeowook imnida' I say as I bowed. 'I'm new here and take care of me.' Ends it with a smile. 'Okay, you can sit beside Lee Eunji' thank you God I sit beside her. After I sit and the teacher said that it's free for us since it's the first day. All of the class suddenly became a traditional market. 'Hi' I greeted her. Gosh, this heart is going to pooped out.

-eunji's pov-
he..he's back ? But how ? Did he know that I'm here ? How could he know ? Isn't he dating with Naeun ? But why he's here ? I don't even know where's Naeun now. I'm gonna be crazy because of him. Suddenly he greeted me, 'hi.' Oh my God. My heart pounded so hard.



here it goes, Kim Ryeowook