Infinite's Part : Drunk

Secret Love
change the preview chapter. Let's just make it's ryeowook's birthday. I can do nothing about sungmin's birthday. Just pretending :)

-eunji's pov-
I ate with sunggyu again tonight. But I don't know what to say and he's like quite the whole night without any words. Seems like he was thinking about something, really hard. 'Sunggyu-ah' I called him but he didn't seems like hearing. 'Hey' I tapped his shoulder make him jumped. 'What's wrong with you? Did he bothered you just now?' I asked him. Maybe he understand who I mean. He shook his head. Something is bothering him. I know that, there's sadness in his eyes, seems like a bit disappointed and confused, all are mixed. I can't really tell what is that.

'You know, if something is bothering you, you could tell me.' I told him as I wash my dish. 'I know.' Finally he answered me. 'Then, what is it bothering you if I may ask.' He kept silent till something come out from him. 'Ya know, I like a girl.' He said. 'Jinjja?' I asked in surprise. I don't know he could moved on that quick. 'Than who is that lucky girl?' I make he chuckled but no reply again. I turned to see him. He's looking at me. What's wrong ? Did I do something wrong this time?

He come to me and knelt down. . What is this. 'Eunji.' He called me out. 'N-ne?' I answered, not sure. 'I like you.' Damn. 'And?' I asked again, shivering this time. What should I do? Calm down heart. Don't act like this is ryeowook. He's not ryeowook. Don't poop like that. You're not going to come out from my body. 'And.....would you be mine?' He asked. Okay. I've known that he will say that word. 'And....your answer is....?' Ah I hate this question.

'Here, stand up first.' I ordered him and he stand up quickly, impatient with my answer I thought. What should I answer him? 'Look. Me, right now, I see you as a friend, my best friend who always there when I need you to. But I maybe I can't if you ask me to treat you as my boyfriend.' I explained to him. And he just nodded like that, but still look at me and even smiled. 'Why are you smiling?' I asked him a bit wondering should I ask that thing. 'Nothing. Just nothing is bothering me again.' He said and grinned. We hug each other and he say goodbye to me, going home and I'm all alone again, in this apartment.

I keep thinking about something. Something which he said it to me. What did he mean with he know that I'm still in love with him? But damn it, that statement is true. I don't know what to do. But should I go to his party? I mean, chorong will be there too. And maybe something had happened to him so he could say that think out. Maybe I must find it out.

The next day hoya didn't really talk to me. I don't know what had happened but maybe something again between him and sunggyu. I don't wanted to make his anger get higher so I keep avoiding talking to him. Maybe it's the best. And the worst, ryeowook some to the cafe at around 7. Luckily he came with henry who keep talking to me. Once henry didn't really talk he keep looking at me making me feel guilty. He did know what he say yesterday right? Or he's drunk that day? But it's impossible for him to be drunk.

Henry keep saying that he wanted to talk to me about something really important that he keep waiting for me at the cafe till everyone was gone and we walk to my apartment. 'What's really important?' I asked him. 'It's about ryeowook' he said. 'Then? Just say it quickly.' I wanted him to just tell me the point. 'Yesterday he was drunk.' Heol yeah. 'And?' I asked again pretending to be fine. 'And, what I know is he went to your house yesterday.' He said it calmly. 'How did you know?' I asked him. 'Here, let me tell a big long stupid story.' He told me and I just nodded.

'You know that kwon yuri who's his girlfriend right? One day, I don't know when he told me that he's end with that girl. And I asked why. He said that, there's a day he found a paper in front of his house telling him everything is fake and such. I don't really remember about that paper, but all I remember is, there's a girl named sunny and taeyeon who asked yuri to be his girlfriend to make you jealous. And hell, it success right? He thought it was a jok at the first time but several day later there's no more yuri. And ryeowook keep blaming himself about being selfish. Actually he is dating yuri just to make you jealous. And, yesterday he went to night club and drink as much as he could. He told me that he was going to your house the past hour and keep laughing then suddenly fainted so I don't really told him what's going on the past day because he wasn't really good.' He explained.

'Complicated eh?' I told him and chuckled. 'What did he tell you yesterday?' He asked me. 'He said that he's going to have a birthday party and I realised that it's almost his birthday. And you know what he say at last?' 'What?' 'He told me that he know that I'm still in love with him.' I told him. 'That crazy boy, I'm going to hit him tonight.' 'Hit him for me too, slapped him too.' I ordered him and he nodded. 'Hey, you know there's one of my friend who liked you' I told him as I remembered of jieun.

'Ah jinjja?' He asked disbelieved and chuckled. 'Ne. There's one of my friend named jieun. Know her?' I asked him. 'Yes. The hyper one' I laugh as he say the hyper word. 'How did you know that?' I asked him. it's impossible if he keep his eyes to jieun right ? 'Ryeowook told me' I mouthed an o for the answer. We say our goodbye after some random talk.

I don't know yuri is fake with him. Should I go to his birthday party? He didn't know anything about what he told me right? Maybe I should ask sunggyu to accompany me. He could accompany me as a friend right ? Maybe it won't be such disaster. I look at the card that he gave me. 21st June. Like what I remember about him. 21st June 1987. Fine. I'll just go by myself. Maybe he's really drunk that day.