End of Infinite's Part : Vacation with Hoya

Secret Love
-eunji's pov-
He's sleeping peacefully. We're in flight going to japan. Don't know why he asked me to accompany him to japan. For vacation he said. I don't know either. So, I just went with him. He said that we're going to be a week there. I don't know either, but I'll just enjoy it. We arrived in the airport and walk together. 'Could you speak japanese?' I asked him. 'Nope' he said grinned. 'Then how could we survive here?' I asked him started worried.

'No problem, I have a friend who's a tourist guide here. He's friendly though.' He said. I hope what he said was true. I don't want to be lost here. 'Yuta!' He waved to a guy and a tall guy waved him back. 'Yo bro, how long you'll be here?' His friend asked him. 'About a week, why?' He asked. 'Great, we can go over all' his friend said. 'Ah, this is my friend eunji, eunji this is yuta, yuta this is eunji.' He introduced us and we shake our hands. 'Hope you have a good time here' he said. 'Thank you' I smiled.

He send us out hotel and checked in for us. 'Isn't this is a five star hotel?' I asked him. 'Yeah. How did you know?' He asked me back. 'I've ever heard of this name, don't know where is it exactly, but I've ever heard it.' I told him and he nodded. 'Here is your key, inside your room, there's to bed room, one for you and one for this miss. Hey eunji, if he do something just tell me' he said jokingly and received a kick from hoya make me laugh. Maybe I should really laugh more.

'Come on, let's go' he dragged me to the lift and I waved goodbye to him' he pressed 27 make me look at him. 'What's with the 27?' I asked him. 'Our room is in the 27th floor' he said. 'What?!' My God, I'm gonna die. 'Why?' He asked me. I back off and find the end of the lift. God bless me. 'Hey what's wrong with you? Your face turned pale' he said and touched my face.

'I'm afraid of height' I said. 'Do you want to change room? I could change ot for you if you want' he said but I shake me head. He's too kind to bring me to japan and sleep in a five star hotel but I don't want to make him busy anymore. 'Nothing to change, I'm fine.' I said and forced a smile. 'You sure? Don't make me worry' he said and I shake my head again.

Here they go, 27th floor. 'Come on' he held my wrist and dragged me quickly to the room. This is big though. It was like apartment with a living room, bath rooms and 2 bed room. We could just sleep in the couch actually. 'Let's pack, yuta is still waiting for us down there' he said and get in to a room. so I get in to another room. This room is full of blue and I like it. I change into some casual cloth and went out. 'May I see your room?' I asked him and he nodded.

'Woah, it's full of purple! You like purple?' I asked him and he nodded. 'You know, actually it's my father's hotel, and this is my own room but there's always a blue room which isn't used so I tell them to clean it for you.' He explained. 'So your father know this?' I asked him. 'Yeah of course' he said. 'Come on, let's go down and met yuta' he said and we went down.

we go to a sushi restaurant and eat sushi there. I really like sushi. It's like...wow! The real sushi and japan! Fortunately I bring my camera because he asked me to bring my camera. I keep taking photos, his photos, yuta's, theirs and mine too. I took the photo of the sushi with my phone. 'I heard you like sushi so I bring you here' yuta said. 'Thank you' I say and shoved a piece to my mouth.

'what do you know about japan?' Yuta asked me. I'm not sure to answer. 'Eum, fuji mountain?' I asked him. 'Yeah! We're going to see it. Or you want to climb it?' He asked me. 'How long did it took if I climbed it?' I asked him. 'Maybe 6 until 8 hours for climbing it and 5 or 4 hours to get back' he explained. 'Should we do it?' I asked hoya. 'No' he say and shoved a piece to his mouth. 'Because you can't walk' yuta said.

--

don't think this is yuta from sm rookies, I just don't know what kind of japanese name I should took, so I just took the yuta name. Hehe