Crazy Guy !!!!!!!!!!

Secret Love
One week had passed and we went back to korea. I bough some, I mean many things back there. We were visiting some popular places like Tokyo Tower, yuta told me that I could see Fuji mountain if I climbed the tower but I climbed it at the end and actually forget about my phobia of height. We also went to the Golden Pavilion. Yuta told me that this had been fired by whom really loved it but it was built again by don't know who and don't know why.

He's really a tour guide. He know like everything about past and present. Almost the whole place, he told me everything about it. Like Hiroshima Peace Memorial, I don't even know there's something or even somewhere like that. He said that it was a museum that remind us while Hiroshima get bombed. I don't like history but it seems like it's interesting. But it's different at school.

We're going to get into the school again next week and get a test for the present. I must study hard this time. Many people would get in the school and I have to get some grade again. Don't know if chorong, eunji or hyo will get into the same class as mine. I just could hope, but not too high. I don't want to go to the library alone, so I asked hoya to accompany me.

He say he will come with me and study too. Maybe his school's test was quite same as mine so I help him what I could and he help me what I couldn't. I don't know why but feels comfortable to get around him, just...kinda feel save.

'Once again, what's your school name?' I asked him. 'And once again lee eunji it's south korea high school. Why can't you just remember it? It's our country for God's sake' he shook his head. Hehe... I just couldn't remember it. I don't know why. After studying we go to a ramen store and eat dinner there. 'I thought you were stupid at first' hoya told me and received a glare from me. 'Who do you think you are judging me like that' I told him. And we both laugh.

We often go somewhere together, do like the whole things together. Some people might think we're in a relationship or what so ever, but I don't care. This is my life man! I'm the one who live it and I don't care what you think. Sometimes he will say that he's happy that day but I don't really get it some how. It's better like this right? You're not in a relationship but you fell like it rather than you're in but you fell nothing.

So far he doesn't really confessed just sometimes he keep saying me being stupid to choose sunggyu than him. How could I know? I talked back saying he's late to confessed and it's his fault. We keep ending up laughing. He's going to enter the school and so do I. We often go to library together and go back home like zombie because of stress. The day we got exam finally came.

The first day isn't really killing. I think I could pass it. But some thing make it difficult to pass. There's a guy sit behind me. I bad guy I thought. Though he's new student here and being himself he is. I don't really saw his name but I keep shrugging it off. The next day he do another big fault again. The heck? This is exam ma' man! Doesn't he know something named eraser is needed while you're doing your exam? He keep calling me to borrow my eraser.

For God's sake! The teacher might think I give him the answer or I asked for the answer. I keep glaring at him, such ugly face to be born. I hate boys like that. The next day I buy a new eraser because it's too small to be used again. And he's borrowing for the hundreds time again! 'Give me this?' He asked and I just could nodded giving him that rather than being caught or what. I haven't finish my exam and he's going to go out. Then he kissed my check. KISS! For God's sake! Isn't that boy know what he's doing? 'That guy was crazy!' I yelled at hoya who's waiting for me in front of my school. 'Hey, if you're mad at least don't pure it to me.' He said. 'You know what had he done?!' I yelled again. 'Borrowing your eraser.' He said. 'Well yes, but there's another thing. He kissed my cheak! Fcking KISS lee howon!' I yelled and he laugh his off. What does that mean?

--

kinda short, gotta update more !