Infinite's Part : Lee Ho Won, Hoya

Secret Love
images?client=ms-rim&hl=en&q=hoya+infini Yesterday was tiring but I must go to work today. I wear formal cloths and went out with a slice of bread inside my mouth. Don't want to be late. I go there half to eight. I must make sure how many workers are there here. Seems like mot more than ten but more than five.

'Annyeonghaseyo... Naneun lee eunji imnida' I say as I bow. 'Okay! Go back to work!' The lady who interview me yesterday ordered us. I don't know what to do so I just walk around and checked what they have here. Suddenly I bumped into a person who's quite strong make me stepped back a bit. 'Mianhae' both of us say and bow. 'you work here?' Both of us say together again. It's awkward. I never has this much same with a boy. 'Yes?' Both of us say again. Sometimes later both of us chuckle.

'You're new here?' He asked me. 'Yes' I say. 'I see. So you don't know here right?' He asked again and I nodded. 'Okay let me introduce' he say and I only look at him. 'The manager is there' he say pointed to a room which I entered yesterday. 'The manager's name is kim hyuna.' He say. So the fierce woman is hyuna. 'Don't ever make something wrong if she's near you, she'll recognise it easily' he say and I nodded.

'The cashier, there' he pointed a cashier woman who's make-up-ing. 'Her name is victoria. She say, perfectionist is the most important of all. because of that she'll look at the mirror all the day doing her make up' he explained and I nodded. 'That one' he pointed a girl who is hearing head phone and dance a bit. 'She's sulli, she's the most hyper one' he say and I nodded. 'That girl' he pointed, a girl? He is, I mean, she is like a man. 'She's a girl, Amber her name. The tomboy one. Don't touch her. She likes clean and is an anti for dirt' he say.

'That blonde and dark brown' he pointed to a girl who are talking to each other. 'The blonde one named krystal and the dark brown one named luna' I nodded. 'They are together all the day, just for talking about somebody's life.' He say and I nodded. 'That two tall guy' he pointed two guy who's talking to each other too. 'That taller one named sungyeol, and the other named sungjong. They're like bothers, we usually call them sung brother. They're not brothers actually, just a really close friend.' He said and I just nodded all the time.

'How long have you worked here?' I asked him. 'I don't know. Well, one of my sibling own this book store. My parents always sends me here if I'm in holiday. You know avoiding drugs and such, getting more friend and bla bla bla' he say and I chuckle. 'You?' He asked me. 'Me?' I asked back because I don't understand. 'How long will you work here?' He asked. 'I think until the summer holiday ended.' I told him and he nodded.

'Lee eunji your name isn't it?' He asked me and I nodded. 'Nice name' he say and I smile. 'Well, what you have to do is, one, if there's no customer, you have to replace the book, try to make it from the tallest to the shortest. Two, if there's customer, try to watch every customer, wondering if they steal something from here.' I nodded again. 'But, watch them with smile, or they will go out without buying anything, just because of afraid of you' he say and I chuckle.

'There's table there' he pointed to a table. 'If there's book there, took it and place it where it should be placed. Place book with categories, like history, fashion, geology and such.' I nodded again. He must know much from here. 'If victoria is sleeping there, like that' he say pointed to the sleeping victoria, just yelled at her. Like this' he say. 'VICTORIA!!'He yelled and the victoria girl look at him with a dead glare. 'See? It always works' he say and victoria go sleep again. 'Eum, by the way, what's your name?' I asked him. 'Lee howon, you could just call me hoya' he say, smiling.



here we go! Infinite is coming!! There is f(x) in the book store if you recognise them. Sorry for short chapter, I've deleted it twice, my mind isn't working now :(