Sepcial Part : My Besties

Secret Love
for this chapter I'm going to make them speak like chat, so it won't make you guys confused, enjoy^^

'Annyeonghaseyo, do kyung soo imnida'

'Annyeong, kim jong dae imnida, chen is fine'

'Hello, my name is tao'

'Yoon doo joon imnida'

'Jang hyun seung'

'Yong jun hyung imnida'

'ANNYEONGHASEYO! YANG YOSEOB IMNIDA!!!'

I really know who will come. Do kyungsoo, D.O the puppy eyes, but he's good at singing and counting. JongDae or we call him Chen, the king of voices but he's quite naughty. Yoon doo joon, not clever but handsome and he have the leadership kind. Jang hyunseung. Sigh... The Jang prince, motto? 'Always keep cool and do your best' keep cool huh? He really have the prince look.

Yong jun hyung? He's multi talented. He writes song in this ages and a director for the artist now, it's amazing. He's amazing! Yang yoseob. The hyper boy. He's not different with seungri. He likes to do aegyo. Isn't boys doesn't suppose to do aegyo?

'Okay, you all could sit down' and they all sit fcking all beside me. 'Daesung-ah' there he started again. 'Ne yoseob?' I faked my smile. 'You know- I missed you dae!' 'Yah yah iuw, don't hug me! Get off!' 'Yang yoseob, back off, you're a boy for fcking shake!' 'Phew... Thank you hyunseung' we chatted for quite long since the teacher let us be free and get to know them, the newbie here. 'Well, I've forgotten, eunji!' I shouted her name.

'Fcking shake dae? You found an angel here?' Yeah, the playboy junhyung keep being the playboy.

Daesung:
'Yah yah, get the playboy eyes away'

Doojoon:
'Chen?'

Chen:
'Yes captain! Yah! Come here you brad'

Eunji:
'Ne dae?'

Daesung:
'Well this is my friends that I told you'

Yoseob:
'you told her about us?'

Eunji:
'Ah, annyeong, lee eunji imnida'

Daesung:
'This is chen, d.o, tao, junhyung, yoseob, doojoon and the jang prince, hyunseung. If you don't mind, tao didn't really speak korean because he's from china, he could hear but couldn't speak.'

Eunji:
'Could he speak english or mandarin?'

All:
Yes

Eunji:
Ah, I haven't introduce my friend right? Let me introduce them! Yah! Come here, ppali!

Daesung:
Eunji-ah, you don't have to shout at them like that

Jieun&Chorong:
Ne?!

Eunji:
Introduce yourself to them

Chorong:
Haish. Annyeong, park chorong imnida

Jieun:
Annyeonghaseyo! Lee jieun imnida!

Daesung:
Annyeong, naenun-

Chorong:
Kang daesung, you've said that

Jieun:
Once, you don't have to say it

Chorong:
Again, because we have heard you

Jieun:
When you speak so no need to

Jieun&chorong:
Reply it again.

Yoseob:
Wah, they are cool!

The conversation keep going on, it felt like we just passed an hour, but it had been a day and I went to my hell again. 'Let's go to hell again hyung' I said and throw my self to the sit. 'Feel tired today?' He asked me. 'Seems like it, but not really' I said. 'Something's happen right?' He asked. 'Yeah, how did you know?'

'It comes out from your face, it written i-am-happy' he's the one who could make me laugh after eunji. Talked about eunji, they made some chat room in their own phone. Eunji, chorong, jieun, chen, d.o, tao, junhyung, doojoon, hyunseung, yoseob including me and taeyang. We don't really wanted to invite seungri since ji hyung always with him. They seems like being gay all over them. I wonder where ji hyung's class. He told me he's gonna get into our school but I don't really see him these day.

Some more time later I've arrived in front of my house. Scratch it, I've arrived in front of my lovely hell. Welcome hell, hell sweet hell. I get in and some maid came and took my bag again. 'Dae, you're home' my mom said and I just hummed for the answer.

'Dae, your dad wanted to talk to you' she said make me look at her. 'What again this time?' I asked. Maybe I'm really impolite now, I just don't like being called by my dad to his office. It might not be a good thing. 'I really don't have idea, I've asked him, but he doesn't wanted to tell me.' She said. 'Kay mom, it's okay' I smiled and get up stairs. Knocking the door, he asked me to come in.

'You called me?' I asked him. 'Sit down' he ordered me. 'Well, about what you wanted to do' I don't like this. 'What about that?' He stopped writing and looked at me seriously. 'I don't agree about that. I just want you to be my manager, is that a difficult thing for you guys to do?' There he goes, calling up the past again. 'Well, I don't say-' 'you've promised me' he cut me, and I hate that.

'That's when I'm 7 for 's sake dad! How can a 7-year-old boy know what he's going to do while he's gown later?' I complained him. 'Well, my friend's daughter-' 'I don't care about your ing friend's daughter, she is herself while I'm myself, how could you compare us like that?' I complained again. 'I only trust you guys but what have your sister done to me after I give her everything she wanted?' He began again. 'You don't have to trust us'

'What did you say?' He's angry. 'You have to try believe anyone near to you. Why don't you just give that ing job to hyung?' Opps? I thought I've said a wrong thing. 'Who the is the hyung you're talking!?' He asked me. 'Driver hyung of course. He's not much older than me only 10 years and he's work for you since he's a chile just because of his house's economic!' 'How dare you say something like that?!' 'Why don't I dare to ? He's kind dad!' 'Yeah, too kind to obey my rules, he let you call him hyung? Gonna fire him' he smirked

'Yah! He'd work for you since he's a child and now you just fired him because he let your son call him hyung?! What kind of human you are?!' I started yelling. 'Don't yell to me right now. You don't have the right to yell at me' he said. 'Whay don't I? You don't even let me do what I wanted to do, you are so-' 'I don't want to hear anymore! You have to be my manager! No buts! Now go to your room!' He yelled again.

He keep ending up with yelling that makes me speechless. How could I tell him what I really wanted to do while he keep cutting me off? I went to my room and locked it. 'Young master, please don't lock it' some maids say. 'I don't care anymore damn it!' I shouted and they become quite. I don't want to stay longer.

I get my cold bath which I rarely get it and put some of my cloth inside my bag pack. Run away? Often happen to me. I don't care anymore. I don't care if this time I get into the television as a lost child. God damn it! What a ing dad he is isn't it?

-hyung, I need your help- I send the message to hyung. -yeah, I know, jump down and I'll send you- he replied me and look out from the window, there he is! I took my phone, wallet and tomorrow's books, get in into my bag, and went to the corridor. Let's jump! He always catch me greatly. 'Where to go this time?' He asked me. 'Taeyang hyung's' and we start walking.

I dialled his number and he answer it quickly. 'Yo, dae, wassap?' he's always been so hip hop. 'Hyung, coming to your house, open it for me' I said and he just hummed for the answer. I'm quite close with him actually. I don't know why, he's just good to be friend with.

Some more time later I've arrived in his house and he open it up for me. 'Hyung, thank you for sending. If dad ask something about me just told him-' 'I know nothing. I get it, you always says that' he answer and went. 'So, what's again this time?' He asked me. 'Dad, not letting me do what I want' I explained. 'What a boring argument' he said.

'Where's your parents?' I asked him because it seems like really calm and he answer my call quickly just now. 'They went to USA you're good this time, no need to see my mom' he said. 'You're the one who's good isn't it? You don't have to angry with me just because your mom is kind with me' I chuckled.

--

okay they're here ;)