Shinee's Part : Have Known Shinee

Secret Love
images?q=shinee+picture&client=ms-rim&hl -eunji's pov-
'Ne key? Why didn't you come just now?' I asked him feeling a bit disappointed that he's that busy these days. He said that he has move to another cafe which I don't know even the cafe is exist or not. 'I'm sorry eunji. I will have a party with my shinee friend, will you come? I'll massage you the address.' He told me. 'Why don't you just do it in your apartment?' I asked him.

Really. He has an apartment up here and he said he wanted to message me the address. What for his apartment then ? Such waste money. 'I just wanted do it there' he said to me. 'Okay then' I tell him and hung up the phone. Twice, he doesn't come to our date. At least please come to the first date key. It's good that he invited me to his party. Suddenly there's a bing in my phone telling a new message is there. I look at it and key give me the address of 'the place' which I don't know.

I quickly took a warm bath and took at my wardrobe. What should I wear in key's party? I dialled key's number and wait for the answer. 'Ne eunji' he say. 'Key, what should I wear?' I ask him bluntly. 'Mmm...maybe pink? Something pink or white will suit you' he say. Somehow I feel he's smiling right now. 'Ok. Thank you' I say and hung up. Something pink? Let's see. I have white sneakers so, maybe white really should make it.

--

DingDong! I press the bell of a house which key send me the address. The door knob turned and I saw key's figure in front of me. 'Eum..hi..?' I say nervously with what I look. Isn't it miserable? 'Hey..you look good. Come in.' He said and I get in. 'Hey guys, let me introduce my girlfriend' key said and I lifted up my head. 'YOU!?' All of us say after looking each other. The jonghyung boy who sing in the cafe, the tall boy who spilt his coffee to my uniform and the cute guy who likes banana milk, is key's friend?

'What's with the 'you' word ?' Key asked. 'Eum..key...accidentally, I've known them' I told him. 'How?' He asked confusing. 'Kim jonghyun, I met him while I was in the cafe, the time before you confessed. That guy' I pointed to the tall guy, 'he accidentally spilled coffee to me while chasing someone who I don't needed to tell you. And this cutie' I pointed to that cute boy, 'I was in market while looking at a banana milk and he was going to bought that so I give him the banana milk' I explain to him.

He just nodded and get in somewhere, where should be the kitchen. 'Hey, don't just stand there. Jinjja...you boyfriend don't have attitude. Sit here' jonghyung tell me and patted the empty sit beside him. So I just sit there. 'Hi..I'm choi minho. And sorry about the coffee' the tall guy said. 'Naneun lee taemin imnida' the banana milk guy told me with hyper voice. 'Sorry he's a hyper kid' jonghyun told me and I just chuckle.

Sometimes later key get out from that 'somewhere' and bring some food. 'Hyung, is there any banana milk?' This taemin should really like a banana milk right ? 'Just look at the refrigerator, I'm not sure tae' key reply him. 'Key, should we call onew hyung? He's not here yet' jonghyung ask key. Ah right, there should be 5 of them and this is only 4. I've not see that onew guy. Just hope I don't know him like I know jonghyun, minho and taemin.

DingDong! The bell ring. 'That should be him' jonghyun say and go to the door. 'Sit here eunji' key offered me a sit and I sit there. 'Why are you late hyung?' I heard key complain to his onew hyung. 'You know korea's traffic jam is like hell kim kibum?' I turned around after heard that familiar voice come out. 'Lee jinki?!' I asked. 'Ah hey..wait..what are you doing here!?' He asked..a bit shocked I think.

'She's my girlfriend hyung' key said. 'SAY WHUTTT!!!???' He shouted making all of s look at him. 'I've told you I have boyfriend right? You still don't believe me eh?' I asked him and he shook his head. This guy is really mysterious.

-onew's pov-
So eunji's boyfriend is key? I don't have any chance. Even a little stupid chance. Eunji, you know, I've like you since we're senior. I don't you don't know that because you like that kim ryeowook. That stupid bastart always makes you cry. And this playboy will do that too eunji-ah. Key asked us to sit and eat. They all chatted about how I could know her and how he could know me. Of course I know her. I'm in the same class with her.

They all chatted about how key meet her and others. it's not exited enough for me. Watching them laughing and chatting together even makes my heart hurts more. Why you have you dated key eunji? He's not the right guy for you. But I don't say I'm the right guy too. But at least don't dated key. He has many girls with him that you don't know eunji-ah. I'll just tell her later.



Get well soon to Tao and Kyuhyun >.< Tao felt down near the end of overdose in TLP ShangHai and Kyuhyun was on diet and maybe he drink a lot, that cause him looks pale and skinny. Btw, could someone tell me how to add picture here? >.