Infinite's Part : Chistmas Day

Secret Love
So, I don't end up only one night making the gifts, it need even 3 nights making all of it. Maybe I'm really excited to make it and make it with shapes and such but I end up making only their initial.

I have invited chorong, jieun, sunggyu n friends plus super junior. I thought it will be crowed but the reality is not. Firstly chorong and jieun will be coming, of course, they come here every year and we will spend new year at chorong's. Sunggyu of course, he come with hoya, sung-brother and dongwoo, he say that the myungsoo and woohyun have to go somewhere in this earth.

And disappointedly, not whole of the super junior came, it's just ryeowook, yesung, sungmin, henry, zhoumi, leeteuk and eunhyuk oppa who came. I hope what I cook is enough for all of them. 'Let's eat' someone say and everybody line up to take their own food.

They separated into some groups and talk to theirselves. When must I announce it ? Maybe after they ate and what so ever. so, I give them their presents and they give me back. I give leeteuk oppa an autograph of an angel, heechul oppa, I make him himself chibi version, hangeng oppa too, I give yesung oppa the autograph of his dogd and turtles, kangin oppa hand of muscle, sungmin oppa himself too, shindong oppa an autograph of a boy who dance, eunhyuk oppa a diamond.

Siwon oppa, hehe I make him an autograph of money because he's rich, zhoumi oppa a maria bros tough he ever told me that he like it, donghae oppa a fish because he's from mokpo, ryeowook of course a giraffe, he's been always liking the giraffe. kibum oppa a pair of glasses and henry oppa a mochi. All of them I make it to be the key chain version.

Sunggyu too, I made a love with his initial in front and mine at the back, like you'll see SG in front and EJ when you turned it. I give hoya a pair glasses, dongwoo oppa a dc though I hope he became a great dj and that sung-brother a same thing, both of themselves in chibi. Both chorong and jieun I give them a mini christmas tree and mini santa clause. That makes them all laugh.

After exchanging the whole gifts, I began the main thing. 'Em, excuse me everyone.' I say as the whole people look at me. I look at sunggyu and ordered him to came. He seems like confused or something like that.

'This is kim sunggyu,' I introduced him to everyone as he bowed, 'and he's my boyfriend.' I say and I heard some wah-s. Though two people didn't really react. I wonder what's up with them.

They all congratulate us and hope our relationship long last and such. I ask sunggyu oppa to stay until tomorrow because I wanted him to help me with the dirtyness and I hope to be together with him so he stayed.

We both clean my apartment and end up watching drama together. I cook some snacks for us and we watched it untill I fell asleep.

The next morning I don't find and sunggyu more in my living room, maybe he went home yesterday. I saw a big box in my desk. I don't think I saw this box yesterday. Oh my God! Is it from? Kyaaaa.... Dad came here! He really do came he yesterday. And he bought me a big box of chocolate from belgia.

He know that I like chocolate and belgia's chocolate is the most delicious chocolate in this world. I'm gonna eat this with sunggyu. I start to open up my gifts and aw-ed for some gifts. Some of them who know that I like chocolate would give me chocolate.

Then, another big box come in front of me. I open it and saw a sneakers. 'Woah' this is cool. Who gave it ? I took the box and a small paper fell off. 'Merry christmas! RW' aigo, this kid really know how to spend money at the same time. I try it and it fit to me feet. I thing he had known my feet size since he bought me that sneakers the past time.

Then I saw a blue plastic and I took it. Who give this? I look into it and it's a necklace. A star necklace. I look inside again and there's another small paper, 'you star me moon, always together! SG' this guy is really...I like him already. Maybe even love, I don't know. I like the way he always give me surprises.

DingDong! The bell rings. 'Chakaman!' I shouted as I get up. I saw sunggyu's face after I open the door. 'Hey, get in.' I asked him and get back to the place where I came from. 'Whatcha doin? Opening gifts?' He asked me. 'Ne.' I say. Suddenly I remembered of the belgia chocolate.

'Hey, my dad give me belgia chocolate, wanna try?' I asked as I opened it for him. 'Nah, I don't eat chocolate.' He said. 'Wae?' I asked as one of it get into my mouth. 'Too many calories.' He said. I sighed and push one into his mouth. 'Hmm.. Good' he say. 'Good? Only good? This is amazing you know? Belgia's chocolate is the most delicious chocolate in this world.'

The whole day both of us opened the whole gifts that I have. He went home before the last gift opened. I opened it and saw a book key chain. Hope that there's another small paper left. I look into the plastic and fortunately there is. I took out and open the paper.

'Ya panda eye, sleep well, you look like panda a lot today. HY' how rude! Yet he sews well. Is it he's the one who sew it? Because it's not like he's the one who done it.

--

sorry for letting you guys waiting so long >.< It keeps raining and I lost the connection. Real sorry :(