Team Work

Secret Love
images?q=ryeowook+super+junior+image&cli The next day was just the same. Walking to school again as usual. My thank you card is still there. Dad doesn't come last night. Maybe just he's busy with his work and have no time to visit me. I don't hope he works too hard make him doesn't have time to sleep and got sick.

I don't even know where is his apartment so I can't take care of him. It has been years. I wonder why he doesn't want to life in the same roof with me. Mom had gone too long for staying alone like that. Maybe not really alone in work but he's sure alone from his family. I'm his daughter remember ? I'm his family too. Sigh..

The class started. As usual, my english teacher step in and hit the black board hard making all the students calm and staring at him confusing. 'Almost your first examination, I need your score. Avoiding bad scores, I wanted you to have team work' some of them were just saying yes and cheering but another one, including me, don't want to do this.

'SILENT!!' He screams making them quite again. 'I know some of you don't want to do this but to avoid your bad scores we have to. For you who done it good it will be added in your score to make it perfect and for you who got red mark it will added to make you score looks better.' Sigh... The most I hate isn't homework but team work. If your team work is people who don't want study, you'll die done it all alone and they'll just got adding score, freely, without any work.

'Make you cheered up a bit, 4 members a group, choose your partner by yourself' every body cheered up, I don't know including me or not. 'Let's make this up, half to my side, make about titanic and half to back make about lord of the ring' some of them cheered up again. So, I got titanic.

Actually it's good I got titanic because I don't really like to watch lord of the ring, it's quite boring for me. 'Find out the characters, director, all about it, the plot and such, for the final, talk in front of the class, it's nearly speech' sadly every body don't like this. Being called and you must talk in front of the class with eyes on you. 'Eunji, who'll be your partner?' Chorong ask and jieun looking at me. I just shrugged.

Thinking about my partner, I don't even know to whom I must be in. 4 people a group, find three more then ? 'We'll with you okay ?' I nodded, I don't even think that chorong and jieun would be my partner. 'Me too!' Looking my left, I nodded agree with ryeowook. So, titanic and google, here I come.




We buy food and eat in class while lunch time. Saving time, I wanted to discuss with them about the team work. We end up with me, finding the plot, characters and the opening of the speech, well it's not that hard to do that. Chorong, images, director, 'thank you for' and a paragraf after opening. Jieun, talking about the whole plot to my class, seems like it's the hardest part but she wanted to do it, I hope she won't ruined up anything. Ryeowook, making the clipping and talk about the end.

Everything has been talk and we decided to make it in my apartment since I got a computer and a printer in my apartment. Seems like I must buy some snacks before going home. Ryeowook is there helping me and taking the snacks to my apartment. His driver took his clothes and two lunch boxes with him. Saying he doesn't really want to go back, I just let him took shower in my apartment and eat together with him.

Chorong and eunji are coming soon after we got our lunch. 'Let's start!' I start searching images in google about titanic. When the Jack back hug Rose, the cover of the titanic and such. Ryeowook, making the speech that we need to talk, since I know his english isn't that bad, and I don't want him to touch my computer. Chorong, searching the director, characters and plot with her phone and jieun who bring her laptop here started typing what ever chorong told her.

Seems like our plan has ruined from what we have while having lunch but fortunately it goes quite good in the end. We end up almost 6 o'clock an it's just needed to be printed out and set all of the papers and doing clipping. I could do it with ryeowook and I ask chorong and jieun just go back before their parents ask where are them.