Special Part : Talking With DAESUNG

Secret Love
I get into the class and a saw a teacher, he's quite old actually, for teaching I mean. I don't mean to but it's like he don't have to teach anymore. 'Hey, come here. I gotta know your name.' He asked and I went there telling him my name. 'You could take a seat and get your drawing book.' He ordered and I took out my book. 'What to do sir?' I asked him and he looked at me.

'I'm gonna teach you how to draw fully with your hand. If you usually draw with ruler, you have to put away the ruler. So, you have to draw, something which use lines and it have to be with your hand. No ruler, okay? And please make it as creative as you could, more creative the higher score you got.' He explained and I just nodded because I don't draw with ruler actually but, it's just funny to do. I sit and playing with some lines in my book.

The door opened making me look at 'him'. He looked and me and grinned again. For the hundreds time since yesterday until today. He said something to the teacher and walk to my place. 'Someone's sit?' He asked me and I shook my head. 'I though we haven't introduced well. I'm Kang Daesung. What's your name?' He asked me. There he is smiling widely again and his eyes were gone. 'My name is lee eunji' I shook his hand. 'I hear you're the first grade again' he said.

'Yeah, that's me' I replied him. We draw our own things and I suddenly feel awkward. A bit awkward actually. 'Eum, this is awkward' he said suddenly. Why is he so...fck. 'Yeah, wanna talk about something?' I asked him a bit confused about what I said actually. Why did I even asked him something about that. I continue my drawing and he keep talking. 'Maybe I should talk about myself- no, I must let her talk first, ladies first right? Yes, that's right. Ei no! She must be ashamed or something like that isn't it? But she seemed not-'

'You'll do it first' I cut him and he smiled again. Maybe, he had that two-self disease too, I mean, talking to yourself like that would make other people misunderstand you right? 'Well, I'm Kang Daesung as I said before. My father work in the KCAC, not work actually, he's the boss' he laugh. 'Ei, KCAC? The Kang Cell-phone Academy Company? That's quite big man' I complained and he just smile like that. 'You're quite rich then' I told him and he shook his head. My God! I'm talking with the KCAC's kid. I love this live.

'Right. You're not quite rich. You're rich!' I don't want him wanted to think that I'm be friend with him just because he's rich. I purely like some one who smiles a lot actually but he's quite too much smiling that I don't really like. But he's cute when smiling. 'I saw you read a quite heavy management book this morning' I told him. 'Ah yeah, my father keep wanted me to be his manager there but I don't really like being a manager.' He told me as he keep drawing his own thing.

'Hey tell me more. Seems like your live is interesting' for me. I thought. 'Well, my father wanted me to be his manager because I have an older sister which is being a chef right now in Italy.' 'Woah, you're sister is amazing!' I nearly screamed but no one is looking at me. Good right ? 'For you, not for my father. He wanted the two of us work in the same company as him so he could see us often. But my sister went to Italy and she say she would never come back because of my father.' He said.

Maybe I should stop thinking his life is interesting. 'And, I don't like being a manager too. There's way much of stress within it. My father keep asking me being manager, married in 21st, isn't that too early? For us I mean, aren't we have to be success, make them proud and something like that? I don't want to leave them just like that.' He explained. 'You're kind' I told him and stood up. I went home that day and keep thinking about him being kind with all the thought of his and I'm not even like that to dad.

I keep thinking what I would do and make dad proud after I graduated. I don't have any ambition either. What should I do?

The next day I come and saw him again with another manager book. 'Hey' I called him and he look at me smiling again. 'Another book?' I asked and sit in front of him. 'Yeah, know my dad' he said and keep reading it. I try to read it and I have to read a sentence three or four times to understand it. Sometimes I can't continue to read the sentence because he's turning back to continue his reading. 'You read quite fast actually' I start to complained.

'It's just like all the books are quite same and some of the sentences keep replaying so I don't have to read it again right ?' He laugh and stand up. 'Where do you want to go?' I asked him while looking at him. 'Could you accompany me to the cafeteria? I haven't go there since the first time I came here' he grinned, again.