Special Part : About Him

Secret Love
I just wanted to know her more. 'Hey, tell me about yourself' I asked her make her look at me. 'What about me ?' She pointed herself. 'Ya, just told me about you, what you like or your family' I give another advise? 'Well, in my family there's me and my father. My mom had passed away when I'm 8 and I live alone in my apartment.' 'Woah, you've got apartment?' I said. 'Yeah and you got your god damn castle' she joked and I just could smile again.

'Well, I don't live with my father because he seems like being busy all the time so I live alone and fell free to visit my apartment.' She say. Like what I think about, she's kind of girls who don't flirt with me just because of dad's money. Truly I don't like girls like that. 'And and?' I asked again. 'And what?' She asked again. 'Tell me more about you' I said. 'Nah, nothing more about me. Tell me about you' she said. 'Well, I'm in the talking mood so feel free to say I'm talkative right now' she laughed.

'I really wanted to told my father, everything.' I started. 'Then just say, why not?' She asked. 'Ah, you don't know what I mean.' I say. 'So told me if I don't know or I don't understand.' Like I thought, she's different. 'Like I say, my father keep wanting me being his stupid damn manager in his company.' I sighed. I really don't want to be his manager. 'Then told him' she said. 'It's not that easy to say. My father hated my sister because of telling him the truth. And I'm the youngest of all. I don't thing breaking his heart for the second time is a good idea.'

'Ah right, then you could say you will do the manager thing but you have to do something that makes you happy for carrying out the stress. You can't keep reading that book right? It will drive you to crazy' she laughed. I don't really think about that before, maybe it's a good idea for dad.

The day went fast and I have to go home again. Actually I hate going home. Go back to this castle just like going to my father's hell. I get into the car and he greeted me. 'Young master' and bowed a bit. 'Let's go hell' I say and he nodded. He's my hyung actually, just older than me not more than ten years. Just dad keep him calling me 'young master'. I just don't like it, being called like that.

Home sweet home~ 'we arrived young master' he said and I bowed to him 'gamsahamnida' I get out and walk in. Some maids bowed and I bowed back. I let out a sigh. This is my house. I pressed the bell and they open the door for me. Some are taking away my bags, I just have to put out my own shoes. My dad ever suggest to save some maids who wear my cloth, I just don't want. They're all females, I don't want them to see my body freely.

I go up and get into my room. One night have to passed again in this hell. I get my guitar and start playing it. I just open my mouth to sing but some knock ruined it. 'Yes?' 'Young master, the hot water is ready' oh yeah fck, I just wanted to sing. 'Okay, coming soon' I said letting out a sigh again.

After taking a bath, here it is. I'm going to told dad no matter what happen. *knock knock* 'yes?' 'Young master, it's time to eat.' This is the time! 'Okay!' I nearly shouted. I've prepared this. I've been waiting for this since long long ago. I have to do this. I'm going to do this!

I get out from my room and heading down, looking at my parents eating silently. I go down and sit beside my mom, where I usually sits. I eat and eat. Why does this mouth seems heavy to say those things. It's the time to say this. 'D-dad' I called out my dad. 'Uhum' he hummed, it's what I dislike while I'm talking with him.

'I've thought about it' I say out loud. Make all the maids look at me. 'I'm going to be your manager-' he looked at me, mom looked at me, they all opened up their mouth. '-just if you let me-' 'I'm not gonna let you do anything' he ends up his eat and get up, and gone. I sigh again. For the hundreds time in this house, I sigh.

Mom patted me and smile for her. Fake one of course, 'I'm okay mom' I say and finished up my food. And go up for the homework. 'Dae' my mom called while I'm half to there. 'Yes?' I peaked down my head make she laughed. 'keep staying with what ever you want, I will help you with your dad.' She said make me grinned. 'Okay! Gomawo' I say and went up. Just keep staying there dae, you're not wrong to choose what you want. I thought.