Shinee's Part : Heart Attack Again

Secret Love
normal_ydfd%5B1%5D.jpg -key's pov-
'Minho hyung, how do you fell now?' I asked him after dialled his phone number. 'Eum, I don't know key' he told me. 'Wanna drink with me? My house is empty, my father is going to japan for something.' I told him. 'Sure. Maybe it could make me fell good.' Great. 'See ya hyung' I hung up the phone. I dialled onew hyung's phone number, 'what again kibum?' He's still mad with me. Wanna play around with me? You and her will get it hyung.

'Hyung, I'm sorry about just now, ya know...' I pretend to feel guilty. 'Fine. Then what?' He asked again. 'Wanna drink with me? Minho is end with yonna, he'll with me too' I tell him. 'Hmm...fine' he told me and I hung up. If I'm right, eunji will feel guilty and beg sorry for me. And if I'm right, tonight is gonna rain. Hehe... Let's play this game lee eunji, lee jinki.

-eunji's pov-
I should say sorry. I shouldn't say sorry. I should. I shouldn't. I should. I shouldn't. How could I think?! Everytime I think about it again and again, I feel guilty even more. Should I say sorry? Maybe I should. I don't even explain for him. I should. I grabbed my keys and get out from my apartment.

--

if I'm not wrong this is his house isn't it? But it's like full with loud song inside. I touched my pocket. Stupid me. I left my phone in the table in my apartment. I press the bell wondering that key will heard it. Suddenly the door knob opened and I saw key...with mood off face? He's still angry with jinki's word I think. 'Eum..key' I started the conversation. He stepped out making me stepped back. He close the door and look at me.

'Look eunji. The day we were going to a first date, I'm not busy that day. I go to your home and find 2 boys in your house. ing 2! And I found you with onew hyung. Not just that, just now, I found you were in his house and your legs were in his lap. I never do that to you eunji. I think, we're end' what? No no.. I must explain. 'No, key wait. I have to explain that to you' I tell him. 'Explain what more?' He walk pass by me making me turned around. 'You make me break. I'm sure you have feelings for onew hyung. We're end.'

I knelt down. 'No key, please, let me explain first. It's not like what you think' tears escape from my eyes. You're my first key. Please.. 'Nothing to explain again' he get into his house. I stayed like that, crying, kneeling, until the rain drops hit me. Why doesn't he want to hear me? Is what jinki says is true? BAAMMM!!! The...thunder...my..heart..someone..please..help..me.. 'Jinki'

-jinki's pov-
'Who is that key?' I asked him after he get in the house. 'Just..some one who ask for money hyung. I've give it to him.' He said and I just nodded. 'Yo minho, don't drink to much' key shouted through the loud music. 'Yoona is gone! I must drink!' Minho shouted and drink more. This kid really likes yoona a lot. Key turned the music louder. What is he doing? Isn't is already loud? Jinjja...

Wait..he said that some one who ask for money? This is korea, it's impossible that there's someone like that in this country. And he said that he has given 'him' the money? Key doesn't even got money with him. It's all in her father's bank isn't it? BAAMMM!!! Thunder? 'Key! It's raining! I will go home!' I shouted to him and he nodded. I go to the door and open it.

I close it and saw a girl knelt there. She's wet. She look at me and call me, 'jinki.' It's eunji! What is she doing here? And then she fainted. I quickly took her bridal style and quickly find a taxi. 'Seoul hospital' I ordered and he drive quickly. After we arrived I left money for the driver and quickly stepped inside. 'Nurse help!' I shouted out loud. 'Ah...eunji unnie' one nurse took her from me and took her somewhere. I quickly ran following her, 'please stay out' she told me and I keep waiting for her there..

Sometimes later the nurse who took her just now come out. 'Lee eunji's friend?' She asked me. 'Yes. How's she?' I asked her back. 'You're her saviour. Thank you so much. Doctors here, all of the doctor ask her to eat some medicines for her heart but she doesn't want to. But fortunately you bring her here. If you don't rush like that, she maybe isn't life in this earth again tomorrow' she explained. I don't know she have a heart problem. 'She have a heart problem? For how long?' I asked the nurse again.

'Since she was born, her parents come here lots of time already. And one day while she's senior 1, she almost died but fortunately the doctor who cure her is the best doctor in america. I don't know how much did her father spend but it save her life. Since then her heart is weak' she explain again. I clench my fist, this is key's job. Why would he said that eunji's a man who ask for money? How could he- they must separate as quick as possible. I don't want her to be hurt by key or that ryeowook again.

'When could I see her?' I asked her again. 'Several times more, after the doctor is out from there' she pointed a door which she got out just now. I nodded and she do her job while I sit there and wait. if her father could pay the best doctor in america then why's she live in an apartment? Where's her father when she needed her the most? I must understand her feeling. As friend, not as a boy which I always want to be. I must move on. I have to help her out of this. Out of key's life, as a friend.

leeteuk is rehearsing with other member today >.< I can't wait for 7jib!!!