Crushing each other

Secret Love
super-juniors-sungmin-delays-enlistment. The bell ring make ryeowook and chorong have to go to their class. So I make my way to leeteuk hyung's office. 'Anyyeong haseyo all' I greeted and get to my own room. I closed the door and sit in front of my desk. I the computer. I must know more about chorong.

I log in into my computer and start searching chorong's student file. Make it quick, so I typed Park ChoRong 3-A. The file is out with her beautiful face there. Quickly I press the save button to my own file. I wanted to have her photos. I read all about her.

She's quite good at math and english but her drawing isn't really good. So, take that chance lee sungmin. You're good in drawing so teach her. There must be her phone number here right? Yes! There is it. I type and check the number again before saved it in my phone.

-knock-knock- 'come in' someone knock my door. I saw leeteuk hyung come inside and sit in front of me. 'What's wrong hyung?' I asked him, still scrolling and reading about chorong. 'Why did you come this late ?' He ask me. He's not in his mood. 'I bumped into someone when I walk here and I help her first. Mianhae hyung.' I explain to him. 'Actually ryeowook wanted to find you just now' he told me coldly. 'Wae ?' I ask him, popped out my head from the computer's side.

'Mollayo' he shrugged and get out of my room. 'Gomawo hyung' I shouted for him. What for that kid find me ? I'll just call him later. Park Chorong~ I'm crushing on you girl...



-ryeowook's pov-
I walk to the class with chorong. Sungmin hyung is crushing on her. 'Chorong-sshi, could we talk?' I asked her and she nodded. 'Well, how did you meet my hyung?' She look at me and say, 'you mean sungmin oppa?' She asked me back and I nodded. 'Well, when I wanted to go to class, he bumped into me and ask me going to the cafeteria with him, buying me orange juice for saying sorry.'

I nodded and she ask, 'something wrong ryeowook-sshi?' 'He's crushing you' I tell her the truth. 'What?!' She say almost shouting then close . 'Wait..what..how..how could...he...he is..' She's really confuse right now. 'He don't want anyone call him oppa except for his girlfriend.' She look at me, try to understand all of them.

'I know you're crushing on him too.' Who don't like sungmin hyung ? I mean, he's cute, manly sometimes, handsome, rich, well built. What else ? Even he has got great voice. She lowered her head, hiding her read cheeks from me. I pat her shoulder, 'it's alright. You and him are great couple if you two get together. Just don't hurt him and you'll deserve something from me' she look at me with a big smile and nodded.

We walk to class while chating each other. I told her about sungmin hyung. What he like to eat, what he dislike to eat, when is his birthday, and such. That makes her cheeks redder than before. I chuckle a bit because of that.

I don't know supporting someone who's in love is this happy. If I've known it, I must ask people crushing on who ever just to make me happy then.