Infinite's Part : Crying

Secret Love
I ring the bell and heard her shouted, 'chakaman' but it cracked. I don't really think so, but it seems like it really cracked. The door opened a bit and I heard her said 'come in' what's wrong with her ?

If someone's gonna kidnapped her and she just do that no one will know. That's extremely dangerous. I get in and closed the door. 'What do you want?' She asked me while sniffing.

Seems like she cried before. 'Kid nap you' I say and she lifted up her head 'uh?' I saw that red and puffy eyes. I want you to pay it hyung. It makes me hurt saw her like that. She was sitting in a chair so I sit in the floor to see her face.

'You know, this beautiful eyes isn't suppose to cry.' I told her and touch her eyes. Somehow her eyes seems so beautiful for me. it sparks when you see it clearly. 'Please don't cry, that boy don't deserve your tears.' I told her and she look at me.

'Why did you call him ?' I chuckled heard her said like that. Her heart is too pure to be hurt hyung, and unfortunately you broke her heart. 'Nah, I came to show you something.' I told her. 'Related to him?' She asked me. 'Yes and it's actually hear, not show.' I told her

I let her hear what did I recorded but I start hesitating to let her heard it. Her tears start to fall again and I'm not happy about it. It makes me hurt. She cried silently, sitting, just cry. Then suddenly she wake up and walk to a mirror. I wonder what will she do.

PRANG!!! Something's breaking... 'Hey what did you do?' She must have punch the mirror. Her hand is bleeding, mirror break and my heart break, a lot. I found her first aid kid and knelt in front of her and cured her hand. I don't know rather there is another glass inside her hand or not but I'll make sure her hand will be okay. I stand and she keep crying since I cured her hand.

I don't want her to be like this and I don't mean to be like that. I hugged her, wishing she could stop crying and it came true. Maybe it's because she had loved hyung so she cried like that. 'You know, watching you cry like that make me hurts, a lot.' I told her.

'Hurt?' She asked while sniffing. 'Yeah, I've ever like you before. But it's not again right now. But seeing my friend like this really makes me hurt.' I her back and times past make her calm. 'Okay?' I asked her and she nodded. With out my knowing my brain push my self and our lips met.

Her lips are soft yet shivering. Maybe it's the effect of the crying just now. I just wanted to comfort her. I send her to sleep after the kiss. I feel happy after it but me and her will be awkward tomorrow because of the kiss. But I don't hope she will go to the cafe tomorrow. With her hand like that. I don't know rather if sunggyu hyung will ask about her hand or not.

I clean the glasses and mostly my hand get cuts and such of that. I don't hope any of the small glasses hopped into my hand or hers. I just wanted her to be fine. I cleaned my hand and went home. The next day she doesn't come to book store. I told hyuna that I don't really feel well and she let me go home.

I went to eunji's home to check her. I waited quite long for her to open up the door but after she open the door she get back to her bed and collapse there. I chuckled a little and call her up. 'Eunji-ah, get up already.' I told her.

'Uh-uhh... Go away, do whatever you want, don't bother me, I want to sleep.' She swapped my hand away make me laugh. 'How if we make love?' I asked her as I took of my cloth, just to bother her. 'Ugh' she close her head with the blanket and kicked me off the bed.

'Come on, don't be such lazy worm' I told her but no reaction from her. 'Okay, I'm gonna buy some breakfast for you, give me the key so you don't have to wake up to open the door for me again.' I told her.

She pointed where the key suppose to be and I went out buy two box of kimchi fried rice with french fries and get back to her apartment. Fortunately when I open the door I saw her sitting in the couch while watching the tv. 'Good you're here, I'm really such a lazy worm today.' She said. I just could chuckled. it's good she is in mood