Another argument

Secret Love
131205-ryeowook.jpg 'Damn it! Where the hell are you yesterday? You know how I worried?' 'Oh yeah? Seems like I'm the one who must ask it! Like you care I will go home or not' I argued back. Who he think he is arguing something like that to me ? He's the one who don't know go where and he's the one who scold me in the early damn morning. What's wrong with him? Get drugged? I'm the one who should argued something to him.

'If I don't care I don't ask you anymore!' 'So don't ask! I don't ask you to ask it right?' He don't argued back the time I told him that. Good then. No need to scold me making the whole class looking at me like I stole something from him. Something is really wrong with him. He's the one who must drive me home yesterday. Why did he argue that thing to me?



[Yesterday-ryeowook's pov]
'Kwon yuri' 'kim ryeowook' we held our hand and talk about her life. I don't know why suddenly she walk to my place and ask me to be her friend. She's with that GG team right ? How could she get no friend while she's beautiful, clever, talented and wealthy ? Wait! Did I just say she's beautiful ? Right, she's beautiful but still eunji is the most beautiful.

We talk and eunhyuk hyung start rapping and I don't hear what is yuri saying so she ask me to the club of the building. There's henry there too with jessica so it doesn't really dangerous right ? We start talking and laughing again. 'Wanna some drink?' She asked me and I nodded. So we ordered our drink and it came fast. 'Hyung!' Aish this henry. I hasn't even drink my drink okay ?

I turned around and ask, 'mwoya?' 'Come here!' He shouted. Aish.. What for ? 'What?' I ask. 'Jessica wanted to know you' aish..I just wanted to drink okay? 'Kim ryeowook' 'jessica jung' we smile and held our hand. 'So, how long have you to dated ?' I will found something after asking her kkk~ 'hyung! Why did you ask that?' 'Almost 5 months' jessica said and smile. 'She don't even bothered!' I shouted back through the loud music. 'I go first?' I ask and they nodded.

I get back and yuri smile to me. 'Sorry, henry called me just now' she nodded and we drank our drink. Ah..it feels good. We talked again about me. My favourite food, till hers. I feel good when I talked with her, seems like she's my girlfriend. I think she smiles a lot. 'Oppa, I will go to toilet first' she say and walked away. Bored~ I will just go to henry then.

When I get up I feel that I get headache. What the hell ? It's even worse now. I don't remember I eat something bad. I just eat when I was at the party right ? Sungmin hyung won't harm me. He never will, I believe him. But if he do that, henry's nothing wrong now. After that all I know is black and henry keep calling my name.

Eunji..eunji waits for me. I promised her to drive her home. I can't sleep anymore. 'Eunji!' I don't know that I shouted. I wanted to get up but the pain come again. Argh..what the hell is this pain ? 'Hyung are you alright?' Henry came out and give me a glass of warm water. I drink it down and ask him where am I. 'You're at me apartment.' I nodded. Did I fainted just now ? 'You fainted and I ask jessica to go home with yuri.' I nodded again.

Where is my phone ? I grabbed it from my pocket and eunji don't even message me. Where is she right now? Did she already get back home? 'Where's eunj?' I asked henry. 'Oh, I don't know but leeteuk hyung said that he saw eunji and yesung hyung go somewhere together, why?' Yesung hyung ? 'No problem' I say and smile to him. Yesung hyung knows me like eunji right ? And seems like he liked someone several days ago.

'I will go home' I say and grabbed my jacket. 'No you won't' henry say and dragged me back to his bed. 'Eh? Why?' I should go to eunji's home to make sure she's fine. 'Someone put sleep drug to your body and you will sleep again if you drive to eunji's house' I don't touch anyone. I just held hands right ? And it's with eunji. 'I don't touch anyone henry and it's not that dangerous' 'it is hyung. Anyone could drugged you from where ever. Food, drink, that you don't realize'

'How did you know that all stuffs?' 'I'm from toronto remember ? Ah right, you're the one who never remember toronto' he glared at me. 'It's really hard to remember. Don't blame me okay ? Blame my mind' he rolled his eye and I just grinned. it's really hard to remember toronto. Toronto~toronto~toronto~ I have to tell this to eunji. 'Just sleep again hyung, I will send you home if you awake again' I nodded and sleep again.

The next day I go to school together with henry because she wanted to see his jessica. But seems like he's not in the mood so I just shrugged it off. I ended up looked at yesung hyung and eunji sitting and laughing together in the cafeteria. What's going on? Are they dating? This hyung is really dangerous. He knows that I like eunji. she's the one who say I'm dating with chorong but she's the one who dated my hyung now. Heol man!

I stepped to my class and sit in my sit. Jieun ask me why seems like I'm angry with someone but I just fake smile and say nothing. Stupid her, she just believe it and start talking with chorong. There she is. The queen of drama get into the class. She don't even ask where am I yesterday. 'Damn it! Where the hell are you yesterday? You know how I worried?' I really worried about her.

'Oh yeah? Seems like I'm the one who must ask it! Like you care I will go home or not' what ? Of course I care. Didn't I say that I like her ? What did yesung hyung told her ? 'If I don't care I don't ask you anymore!' 'So don't ask! I don't ask you to ask it right?' She dare to shouted back at me ? Fine! I let you go this time but don't think I will talk to you or yesung hyung!



#HappyKyuMinDay xD I will post more again tomorrow ;) nite