Infinite's Part : Past

Secret Love
sunggyu15_zpse992a43f.jpg~320x480 Finally it's the time to go home. It's already 10 pm. And I haven't get my dinner. My stomach grumbled to me begging to eat. 'Let's eat then?' I say to myself. I walked down the street and suddenly someone called me. 'Hey..eum' I turned around and look at sunggyu who rubbed his back neck. 'Yes?' I asked him. He walk to me. 'We haven't talked yet' he say. All the workers there really want to be friend with me eoh? 'Lee eunji imnida' I say. 'I know already.' He say and I nodded.

'Do you have anything to say?' I asked him politely. Please say no, I want to eat so badly now. 'Eum..you haven't grabbed your dinner right? Wanna get dinner with me?' He asked. 'Is it okay?' I asked him. 'Of course.' He smiled and we both walk down the street and get into a small place to eat. Surprisingly it open 24 hours. So we could just talked here. 'My name is-' 'kim sunggyu' I cut him. 'Minzy must told you then' he chuckled. 'How did you know?' I asked him back. 'I saw you both talking this afternoon.' He say.

The atmosphere is awkward here. Suddenly our order is here and both of us eat silently. I'm a girl but eats like a monster who haven't got eaten for years, but he is a boy, he eat slowly and calm. Calm yourself, behave eunji

--

We ended up in the park near my apartment. 'You're voice is daebakk' I told him to cracked the awkward atmosphere. 'Hehe thank you' he say while chuckled. 'But...eum...may I asked something?' I asked him politely. 'Yes of course, since it's free why not?' He say make me laugh. 'Just now, the time when you sing, why did you cry?' I asked. When I walk pass by him, I saw him cry. I wonder why.

Suddenly his expression changed and he look straight in front. 'Nothing' he say. 'Okay. I don't really want to know. Just if you want to share, you could find me.' I say. I don't really want to know what's it. But no one knows he is crying just now. I wonder if woohyun know it or not. 'Well, I have to go..you know..it's late.' I smile awkwardly and run toward my apartment.

-sunggyu's pov-
how could she know that I cried just now? No one ever know it, except her. Why I feel alive again when I'm with her? While I'm with alice it's not like that. It's all because of you myungsoo. Why you have to do that? Even woohyun knows that it's all your fault. Why that lee howon never trust me ? Why...?

I went back to my apartment and saw the rest of infinite. Except myungsoo. Maybe he's with alice. 'Hey hyung' 'annyeong hyung' 'hyung, why you're late?' I don't even respond them. Woohyun maybe sleep in his house. He's not in my room. It's good then. I opened the door to the balcony. Not forget to lock my door. I stepped to the balcony and the wind blows through me.

I should move on from her. Tears escape from my eyes. I put off my glasses and let it fall to the ground. The wind blows through me again. 'Hyung?' I heard knocking door sound. I take m glasses and put it on after wiping my tears. 'Ne ne' 'hyung you okay?' I heard hoya ask through the door. 'Ne' I say. 'Hyung, do you mind to open the door?' He asked again.

I took a deep breath and open the door for him and go back to the balcony. I heard him close the door and walk to me. 'Lock the door' I ordered him and he lock the door. 'Why you come late today hyung?' He asked me. But I only shook my head. 'It's okay if you don't want to tell me.' He say and tapped my shoulder. The quiet moment started. 'Hyung, it's not all myungsoo's fault.' Hoya suddenly say.

I grabbed his collar unconsciously and glared at him. 'What do you mean is not his fault?! If it's not, she won't leave me and go for him!!' I yelled and throw him to the wall. I stepped out angrily and left the dorm. Why must they do this to me? And why must myungsoo? He's one of my brother...

sorry T.T it has been long time eh ? I'm really busy. I can't even think what to write. Btw, have you heard about hoya and L will be in a movie ? I've forgot the title, but hoya's leg T.T I can't stand with it