Infinite's Part : Flashbacks

Secret Love
The work went fast. Time really flies. Maybe because today we have many customers. I make a card member there so I could rent the blue book which I found accidentally yesterday.

Hoya is my friend now. Mostly like best friend. He keep asking me to take lunch together with him. I take it as a friend lunch not more. I don't want to hurt my poor heart again. Ryeowook, key, onew... I've hurt many people and hurt myself. I just wanted to be friends with these people, in the book store or cafe. I don't hope anyone would like me then confessed. I can't love people right now and I don't hope to hurt people. People won't hurt you if you don't hurt them right ?

Minzy keep asking me where I was yesterday and I keep telling her that I was sick but she doesn't even believe me. Then at last I say that I visited my grandparents which is in the side of this country and stupid her she trust me. I don't understand, is that I'm the one who's stupid or her.

Today is the first time I will hear sunggyu sing a song which isn't a ballad song. He said that he will cheer up the whole cafe make more people come. Tonight will be the busy night then. CL keep calling me to send drinks and snacks to tables and more people keep coming. Even we have to took the table which is never used. People also keep calling me to order something. I keep shouting CL this and that and she keep shouting my name the whole evening.

'Phew...' I heard minzy say while sitting in a chair lazily. Tonight is really tired. I wanted to spend some time in the park. When was the last I came here ? I sit in the bench and keep looking at the sky. There's no one here anymore. I know sunggyu is home. I put my phone inside by bag after turned it off. I don't want to be bothered now, because, I wanted to call the bad memory of mine...

/flashbacks/ [there will several flashback here, so I wrote it flashbacks]
I was sitting there waiting for chorong and jieun. Why hasn't they come this time? I mumbled inside my heart as I look at my watch. Suddenly my heart raced quicker than before. Hey heart, stop doing that, I can't breath, do what you should do. I told it. Then the class door and the person that I always wanted to meet everyday come.

'Hey eunji, have you prepare your speech?' He asked me. 'Speech?' I think as I recalled what to do with the speech. 'Ah! kamsahamnida ryeowook-sshi' I say and remembered that I have to do an english speech today. Thank you for reminding me, I say it deep inside me heart.

--

'Today, we will have listening test, so hear it carefully' the teacher said. I heard of some aish and some people start ruffled their hair. 'And, before we start, let's move you seat' some are screaming what and another aish again. 'Lee eunji, sit beside him.' The teacher said. 'Aish, miss, why him again ? Like there's no other boy in this class' I commended her with my fluent english. 'Yeah' he added. 'Just sit beside him. If he is going to eat you tell me.' She said again.

'Ya! Miss I won't eat people' he said in korean. 'Mister kim ryeowook, this is english class so speaks english. I don't understand korean.' I like him but I don't want to sit near to him. My weak heart with race faster make me hard to breath. Aish, why must I sit near you? My heart start to beat faster and faster...

--

'Hey eunji' he called me. 'Ne?' I look at him which make chorong and jieun do that too. 'Have you done your math? *yawn*' he's sleepy? 'Yes why?' I said. 'Could you borrow me?' He said while ruffled his hair and closing his eyes. 'Ne' I say and passed him my book. 'Ya! You don't want to borrow me but you borrow him' jieun say make a fake pout. 'Sshhhh!' Chorong hit her playfully. 'I will treat you later' I say and I winked at him. 'Me too' chorong say.

/end flashbacks/

BAM! Unconsciously I closed my ear and feel it is wet. I just realised that it's raining. How long it has been raining. I was going to stand up but another thunder came again make me fall. Breath in breath out eunji. You could do it. You have to go home. I try to stand up but another thunder make me close me ears without moving an inch. I don't have any strength to stand up again. I should call someone.

But whom must I call ? I must call someone who's related to me and someone who know about my weak heart. It's impossible to call hoya. He know nothing about me. Ryeowook? Since I've change this phone I don't have his number again. I can't call anyone. I try to stand up and another thunder come again. Tears escape my eyes. I can't stand again. Then I decided to call him.

--

it has been long time since I update. I'm really busy for another test. I was thinking about making another fanfic which is realted to ryeowook's real life. I will just post it after this story ends. ^^