Sorry

Secret Love
RyeoWook-forever-super-junior-37347909-5 I must say sorry to chorong today. I've misunderstand her. I must not do this. If she don't want to be my friend again, I deserve it. I really deserve it.

I get up late today. Because of ryeowook's hug yesterday, I can't even sleep until 3 AM. I can't believe that I wake up late just because that pabo namja. I don't mind taking a rush bath, just I don't wanted to be late.

I never get late, where ever it is. I can't be late. I quickly pack my bag and take a bottle of orange juice with me and two slices of bread putted in lunch box. I must take a bus today whatever the reason.

I run to the bus station and luckily there's a bus headed to my school. I run towards it and jump into the bus. 'Where to go little miss ?' The bus driver ask me. 'Hallyu High School ahjussi' I smile and give him the money. 'Could I eat here ? I will spoil nothing cause I'm late now' I asked. I don't want to eat at school.

'Of course, here's your ticket' he give me my ticket and I take a sit near the door. I open my lunch box and took out my bread. I chew it quickly and pour some orange juice inside my mouth. 'Don't eat too quick little miss.'

I nodded and eat calmly now. I finished my bread and I'm in front of my school. The driver open the door and I get out quickly. 'Little miss!' The driver shouted make me turn around. 'Don't run, you're just having you breakfast' I smile and nodded, walk through my school.

I walk faster than before. I wanted to apologize to chorong. 'Chorong-ah, I'm sorry I don't know that...' She hugged and patted my back. 'It's okay. Misunderstand makes friends closer even more.' I let her go and smile at her. 'I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to'

She smile and we chatted all about chorong's sungmin oppa. She told us everything, I mean, she told me, jieun and ryeowook everything. What she done yesterday with her sungmin oppa.

she talk till we could go home. Seems like today's the shortest day in my live. Because of you chorong's sungmin oppa. Kkk~ suddenly I saw a figure what I really missed. I jumped to his back and grinned. 'Minhyuk oppa, I really missed you'



short chapter T.T