Over thinking part one

Secret Love
tumblr_l78ygxgbbn1qbm2k2o1_500.jpg -eunji's pov-
Why did chorong haven't come yet ? Did she come today ? Jieun and I keep thinking what could she do this late. She never comes late to school. Suddenly I saw her coming with ryeowook and her cheeks are red. That couldn't be...

Jieun's feeling is same as mine. Feeling betrayed, anger inside us. Did ryeowook confess to her ? I just think that I will be friend with him but now ?

She's the one who said that she would punch ryeowook when she meet him. She's the one who said that she would support me if I meet ryeowook again. She's the one who said that I'll be happy with ryeowook one day, but now ..?

I met jieun's eyes. Disappointed, angry, feeling betrayed, all in her eyes. Me ? Only tears here. She dragged me pass by ryeowook and chorong. 'Eunji' ryeowook cheered but a glare landed on him from jieun.

How could they be like this ? 'Just pretend that you're stomachache.' We go to the clinic and I held my stomach, pretend that I'm stomachache like what jieun say. We get in and she smiled to the nurse. 'What are you doing..oh my God. What do you need ? Tell me.' I keep my head down.

'It's okay, miss. She's just in period, you know stomachache when getting period. We just needed a medicine for stomachache and a glass of warm water.' I don't know jieun is good when she lied. The nurse give her the medicine and we say thank you.

'I don't know you're a good when you lied.' 'I don't know you good actress' we chuckle a bit and we go to the cafeteria. I ordered a glass of warm water and sit down in front of jieun.

'Just cry, you could cry cause your friend is here.' I look at her confusedly. 'I could tell that your stomach hurts like hell and you cried here' she smiled and patted me. She's really my friend, my real friend who won't betray me.

Tears run through my cheek and make the table wet. I can't think now. She's just, having a relationship with...with my first love. I've wait him for 5 years, 2 years with tears, why would she do that ? WHY ?!!



-ryeowook's pov-
'Eunji' I greeted her cheerfully but seems like she's dragged by jieun. What are they doing ? It's nearly bell. Where are they going ?

Then the bell rings. They don't come in till 15 minutes after the class started. Where are they ? Did they get attacked or what ? Sigh...I look around the class and catch chorong's eye. I mouthed eunji and she furrowed back to me.

Suddenly she widen her eyes and look at me, closing his mouth and look at her desk. What is she thinking about ? 'Kim Ryeowook, Park Chorong' the teacher called us and make the whole student looking at us.

I hate eyes looking at me. 'What are you two doing?' He asked us fiercely. 'Nothing sir' chorong said and lowered her head. 'I'm just wondering where is Lee euji and Lee jieun sir' I say honestly. Leeteuk hyung's father is the president of this school, so, what to scare ?

He blink twice, looking at me and saying an oh. I smirked looking at chorong and she chuckle a bit. I'm just wondering where did eunji go...