Confession part two

Secret Love
tumblr_m7v5uzWi5d1rxjbkyo1_500.jpg 'When I was junior high school two, I like a guy which..' 'WHAT?!!' He scream making the people at the park looking at us. I keep bowing my head saying sorry to them. I hit him playfully and say, 'are you crazy shouting that loud?'

'No, I'm not crazy but yes I'm jealous because you're liking someone else than me' I laugh at his expression. 'Continue ?' I asked make him nodded quickly. 'But don't shout anymore okay ?' I warned him before he shout for the second time.

He nodded and I continue my story. 'When I was junior high school two, I like someone which was in the same church with me. He's 3 years old older than me. I really know him since I'm a psycho. Fortunately he's christian, I like it but I left him in the end.'

I smile with my stupid ness, remembering that time. 'Why?' He asked. Many people ask why. 'Because he, seems like, how to say..seems like there's no God in his life. All that happen to him is his unfortunate and fortunate. And I really hate that kind of guy. Sorry, his name is Jung Yonghwa.'

He nodded again. '1 month I like him and he likes me back when I don't have feeling again to him, but he build the feelings again and I'm the one who break it with his attitude. Some people said that he still love me but I don't care to people who's like him'

'Until now, you come here again, sitting beside me, I think I still like you' I told him with a smile and earned a nodded again. 'Hungry?' I asked him and he nodded quickly. 'Let's go back' I told him. It's not really wrong when I tell them that he's my friend for team work right ? Kkk~



Finally we get to my apartment without anyone who ask who's him. Everyone's busy just now. I ask him to change his shoes and sit in the couch while I will preparing some foods. Maybe he get hungry easily. I made some pasta with sauce since I like to eat it and I want to eat it.

'Okay with pasta ?' I ask him and he nodded. 'Beef?' I ask again, I don't really know what he could eat and couldn't, so, just making sure asking like that. 'I'm okay with anything, but no chili okay ? Go back to your work' I chuckle with his statement. Actually I couldn't eat chili too so it's save for you eating at me home.

I continue cooking and ask him to eat together. I live alone, so I don't think that I need a dining table. I just eat in the couch with stacks of book or standing chewing my bread for breakfast. We sit in the couch and eat silently. I don't know he's that hungry. 'Is it good or you're really hungry ?' I ask him carefully.

'Yes it's good, well, you're good in cooking and yes I'm hungry so just eat yours and don't comment too much' I look at him with disbelieve stare, a boy, correcting, a clever-rich-handsome boy, eating like a monster, in my apartment. How if I took one of his picture eating like this and put it in announcement board ? Nah..I'm joking. He took his phone out and type something in it. 'Don't message me' I warn him before he press the send button.

'Big head, who will message you when you're in a same room with me?' 'I'm just warning you. And you do that in the class this afternoon' I say and stand up, make my way to the kitchen and wash the dishes. 'Just put it here' I ask him to put his plate near me. 'I'm going, see you tomorrow' he say suddenly. I hummed and heard a click sound from the door. I won't forget today ryeowook-ah. Your confession...



don't mind about their age here.