Speech

Secret Love
hot-pink-prom-dresses.jpg -eunji's pov-
The next day chorong come to school with sungmin oppa's car and holding hand with him. Are they dating ? Maybe. They get a couple dove necklace around their neck. Sungmin oppa's is maybe bigger than chorong's. 'Eunji-ah, guess what?' She ask me smiling really big. 'You're dating?' I ask again. 'Definitely true!' I smile and congratulation her. 'Shouldn't we do a party for you two?' Ryeowook ask them.

They look at each other and nodded. 'Where when?' I ask them. 'Tonight maybe?' Jieun give her opinion. 'Let's just think about the speech first okay?' Chorong blurted out. I almost forget about the speech. We keep trying saying it all and some mistakes get out. I don't hope we make mistakes while we're doing it. 'Oppa must chagi, bye' sungmin oppa waves to chorong and she waved back with a big smile.

They're really love bird. So, one of my friend is dating. Jieun keep asking chorong how does dating feels. She also said that she wanted to date someone too but she can't force someone to date her like that. The bell rings. My class even getting louder. Some of them are screaming and some of them are even exercise even louder than before. Suddenly the teacher come in and bang the black board making the class quite.

'Let's start, with no voices' the teacher started with another group and I just keep praying not being the last group and God is listening to me. 'Lee eunji' I stepped out from my chair with chorong, jieun and ryeowook following me. I held the clipping to the teacher and stand in the middle since I'm the one who talk first. I saw sunny rolled her eyes in her sit. What's wrong with her? I just shrugged and start my speech.

Five or ten minutes, we finished our speech and I sit. 'Is it good?' Ryeowook ask me. I shrugged but I saw the teacher write 'perfect' in our clipping. Just hope it's good for us. The rest of the class is going quite good but one. Sunny keep looking at me and smirked out. What's going with her ? Is there something she will do ? Don't say she will harm me.

Ring! Great lunch time! We: me, chorong, jieun and ryeowook go to the cafeteria and buy our food. Suddenly sungmin oppa sit in out table and whisper something to chorong. 'May we?' She ask and sungmin oppa nodded again. 'What?' I chew my bread while looking at her. 'Well, since this cafeteria is full and people needs to sit too, let's move' what does she mean ? 'Move to my office she mean' sungmin oppa say while looking at us and smile. What are they doing ? Telling the whole super junior that they're dating?

'Okay!' Jieun say and being the first who stand up. Ryeowook suddenly cough make me looking at him. 'As I know there's a rule say we shouldn't eat there even me hyung' he blurted out with a WTH look for sungmin oppa. 'My father is one of the owner here, what to scare?' Sungmin oppa say. Yeah, his father is one of the owner of this school. So, seems like my school life has change after chorong being sungmin oppa's girlfriend. When we walk with sungmin oppa and entering the office I feel eyes on us now.

I hate this actually. Not many people here but I know one of them. Leeteuk the leader because I've meet him before. 'Yo, hyungs!' Ryeowook say while I just bowed to them. Well, leeteuk oppa keep typing while one of them is sitting in a couch reading a book. Another one is playing guitar while singing, I could say that his voice is beautiful tough. Ryeowook ask me to sit beside him and I just sit there. 'Not really much member come today' he say while I just nodding. 'That one' he pointed the one who's reading. 'His name is lee donghae, one of my hyung' he say.

'And that one' he point the one who's singing, 'his name is kim jong woon, but he named him self as yesung, one of my hyung too' I say while nodding again. The bell rings make us step out that room quickly and head to our class. That annoying sunny keep looking at me and smirked. I hate how she smirked while looking at me. What's my fault making her looking at me like that ? Sigh...




We go home quick and they say we must buy dresses for the party tonight. Why just can't they wear a t-shirt with long jeans? We, as the girls go to mall and find 'the dresses' and the boys block the place since they're wealthy so they don't have to choose what are they doing to wear. Chorong said that we could use sungmin oppa's money since it's present for her and us.

But chorong said that she would just wear a dress of her and ask us to choose. Jieun get a white long dress which is beautiful though. I've go around and I don't really found the dress that I like. Suddenly I saw a pink cute dress. It's simple actually but simple is elegant for me. So, I get it and try it on in the try room and it fit me. I get out and ask chorong's opinion. Jaw drop, that's what I get. 'Is it that ugly?' I asked them.

I know I'm ugly if I wear dresses like this. 'I get it for you' chorong say while smiling. It's good then ? We pay for the dress and step in another accessories store. I saw many beautiful things here. I like to collect them tough. One thing get my attention, a white necklace with a cute ribbon. I look at it and turn it to see the price. It's not that expensive so I pay it by myself. You're one of my collection now! I keep staring at it make jieun come to me. 'Wahh' 'beautiful right?' She nodded.

I go to my apartment after we finished the shopping. It's 5pm and the party will start at 7pm. So I still got 2 hours to prepare. I take a shower and put the dress on me. It really fit me actually. I comb my hair and wondering what to do with it. I make my hair a bit curly in the end. Only edges of my hair. I have much time again since ryeowook pick me up. He always wanted to do that. I took out my homework and start doing it.

Half to finish, my door bell ring. 'Who's it?' I screamed, I'm lazy to open the door since it's not lock. 'It's me' ryeowook's voice through the door. 'Just get in, it's not locked' I scream again and hear a click sound of the door. I look at the clock and it's only half to six. Isn't he too early for coming? 'What are you doing?' He ask while opening my refrigerator and took a can of coke. 'Homework' I say without looking at him. 'I don't even want to look at it anymore' he say gulping the coke.

I continue the homework until six o'clock and ryeowook keep ask me not to do it anymore. I stand up and close my books and put it back. 'Whoa..' Ryeowook say while scanning my body. 'I know I'm ugly with dress, just don't be like that' I say and get in my bedroom. 'Hey, you're beautiful today' he screams through my bedroom door. I start looking for my white sneakers. I rarely wear that shoes. I dress with sneakers isn't look bad right ?

I stepped out and look at him. I don't know he wear a white tuxedo here. It fix him much. 'You too' I say while smiling at him. I get my bag and throw my phone inside. 'Let's go' I say and wear my shoes. We step out and go ahead to the lift. 'You really look modern' he say and scanned my body once again. 'This is modern century okay?' I say and heard a bing sound after that from the lift. We stepped out and go to his car. 'Let's go!' He screamed a bit and start the car.