Kabanata 8

The Slayer

All the girls tried to impress Ms. Amber with all their introductions, saying a lot of things about themselves, what're they good at, what qualities they possess. Heck someone even said she's still a . Like seriously. I understand that the professor is handsome, hot, beautiful, y, god I could use all the adjectives in every dictionary just to describe how perfect she is. But come on, telling her youre a ? Are you asking her to have with you or something? Jesus.

The boys however, seems that they dont like the new teacher already just because the girls are all  on-attention towards the said handsome teacher, giving only few informations about themselves and a shrug after. The twins were no difference. They already hate Ms. Amber and I dont even know what's there to hate? Its not like she asked to be more handsome than the rest of the guys in the class. She was born like that and thanks to her good genes and bless her parents for bringing her to the world cause damn.. She's so hot.. She deserves to be praised from head to toe. 

Okay Im just exxagerating things. But really Ms. Amber Liu is.. There's something about her that I cant quite figure out what. Was it her cold but warm eyes that can make your heart skip a beat when she looked at you? Or her cheeks that arched up whenever she smiles? Or her cute brows that she squeezes whenever she cant understand something? Or was it her red lips that whenever she speaks, she drawn more attention to her, as if those lips were calling out to your very soul.. And lets do include those tongue that occasionally her lips wet that makes you swallow your saliva everytime she does that.

For almost two hours straight, the girls including myself could only sigh whenever she interrupts someone and throws them certain questions. She would sit at the edge of the table or walk around in front. Everything she does seems sensual if you ask me. But ofcourse I am a lady raised with discipline and breeding, okay not that much but I now how to act normal. And so I wont let Ms. Amber see that Ive got a thing for her too. Right, as if she didnt saw me smile when we made eye contact..

I was busy having an inner turmoil when suddenly Luhan nudge me and caught my attention.

"Youre turn." He mouthed.

"What?"

"Its your turn Miss." Oh god that voice.... I was hopeless.. I just told myself that I wont be like all these girls in class who's too obvious with their attraction to the teacher but my body just betrayed me as I raised my head and turned to the person who owned that husky voice, I was stunned. 

Ms. Amber was just right beside my chair, leaning in with her hand on my desk with her face so close to mine."Its your turn now." She repeated. I could feel all eyes were on me, boring a hole in me with such jealousy that of all the students, Imt he only one who Ms. Amber personally came right up to me and even had her face just inches away from mine.

"Should I guess whats youre name then?" She then pulled back after sometime, hearing those hissing sounds around.

"Ahh no Amber.. Ohh Im sorry Ms. Liu.." She had this smirk on her face when I said her name. "Already getting comfortable with my first name miss?"

I shook my head vigorously. "No Ms. Liu. I was just... fazed out.." by our close proximity and your god damn handsome face. "Im Krystal Jung. Im turning 18 next month. and Im single." Oh great. Did I just said that Im single? Mentally facefalming myself for that.

The teacher clapped her hands, "Great, now I know you, its just fair for you to know me too." Leaning against the table with her arms crossed in front of her chest, she started introducing herself.

"So, as far as you guys all know, Im Amber Liu. A history major graduate of Statham University in London. First time handling a real class since I was busy handling a family business for years after I graduate. I look younger than my age but I wont tell you guys that. I see that all girls here stated their civil status and some irrelevant informations about themselves but just to be fair, Im also single, never dated anyone and will never date one." that last sentence just stirred a loud commotion and disapointment to all the girls mysef included while the boys just snirred and laughed.

"She has never dated?" Luhan exclaimed and as followed by his twin who said, "She's a lesbian, that I'm sure of."

I can tell that the girls wanted to ask mor about her but the bell sudennly rang, indicating that the next class will soon start.

"Hey you Miss fazed out. Yes you.. Come here." I tried to look for anyone behind me but Im standing alone and everyone was already outside the room.

"Give me your notes, so I'll know where did Mr. Thorn left the class." She instructed and I obliged, handing her my notes in a speed.

"Thank you Miss Krystal Jung." The way she said my whole name is giving me chills on my spine. She just called me by my whole name in a very y and seductive way that made me gulped and stuttered, "W-welcome Ms. Liu."

"Amber.. You can call me Amber when its just the two of us." Her words of familiarity just makes my knees get weak, unable to respond I just nodded my head and went straight to the door.

"Ohh god how can you be so ing georgeous?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey, no swearing in my class but thanks for the complement anyway." Oh , did she really just heard me say that?