Kabanata 70

The Slayer

With the blood moon finally out, all the demons' strength doubled up, including Sehun, Yuri and Luna's, making it a bit easier for the group to kill their enemies. From a hundred more demons it downsized by half, thanks to Sehun's fury that led him to kill everyone in his way towards Krystal. 

Yuri was now beside her lover who had been nestling Jay's dead body in her arms. "Come on baby, I need you here." That was what the wolf Yuri was trying to tell as she rubbed her head on Jessica's side. Understanding what the wolf meant, Jessica wiped her tears dry and kissed the dead angel on his temple. It was the first time she did that and it was just sad that it took her this long to finally do that. Jessica never really hated him, in fact, she respects him with everything she has. Too bad she cant tell him that now, now that he's dead and she swore to his dead body that YoungJae will pay and all the other demons in this fight will die. Brown eyes turning black, and Jessica morphed into her wolf form. Unable to think humanly as possible due to the blood moon, Yuri made sure that she's there to help her lover in her transition.

"Baby, Im just here okay?" Yuri telepathically relayed to Jessica who affirmed by nodding her big wolf head. Howling to the moon, Jessica attacked the first demon nearest to her.

Yunho killed several more demons with his sword with the help of Luna who's channeling her strength to him that enables him to use his power. He cant let anything bad happen to his nieces so he's trying his best to do everything to get close to any of Krystal and Jessica, but seeing that the latter was already in her wolf form, Krystal is now the only one in need of rescuing. Slashing through his way, Yunho was able to get closer to his younger niece but Lucifer appeared in front of him. "Ohh no, you dont." With the blood moon out, Lucifer was able to use his demonic powers that he acquired centuries ago, sending Yunho flying across the field with just one push.

Youngjae was on the run as he tried to save his life from a insanely mad wolf Jessica who was ready to rip him apart. Being the youngest among Lucifer's demons, Youngjae was scared of death and Jessica made sure that he wont be disappointed as she managed to catch him just before he tried to cast a disappearing spell. Snapping his neck with her long canine teeth, Jessica made sure that it'll be slow and worth while. Ohh revenge is indeed sweet, Jessica thought and when she still didnt stop ripping the poor Djinn's body or atleast of whats left of him, Yuri intervened. "Come on, lets save your sister." Jessica growled and followed her lover, assaulting every demon who blocked their way.

Luna, with her endless spells and fireballs mixed with her mourning over Luhan's death, managed to kill a dozen more, totally making it possible to lessen their enemies head counts. "Latursa." With a binding spell she just casted, four demons fell on the ground, around them was twigs that acted as chains.

And whilst her group was busy fighting to save her, Krystal on the other hand, felt sorry for herself, for her family, for her friends and for everybody that was fighting for her life.  A lot had died, sacrificed themselves for the wrong purpose. Why? Why must it happen to her? She's only 18 yet she had seen a lot of death already. Is hers going to be the next soon?

Her answer came as four demons held her by her wrists and feet. With YoungJae dead, someone needs to continue the ritual. "It doesnt matter if we didnt manage to kill Jessica, we can always do it later." It was Lucifer just above her head.

"Youre not going to win this war Lucifer."

"Says the one who's tied up on a stone table." Lucifer mocked her and she hated him even more. How was it that he's the father of the only person she has ever loved? Cause seriously, Krystal cant see any sign of Amber in him.

Her head whipped to the right when she heard growls and she was just as happy to see Sehun running towards her and immediately attacked the demons around her. Once the demons was eliminated, Sehun stood towering just above Krystal's head with canine teeth showing off as if telling everyone else 'Cross the line, and youre dead'

The message was clear as no demon tried to attack and since Lucifer was still an angel, he can only use his powers within intervals, so he just stood there with his still-incorporeal form.

Amber then appeared with her right wing a little bent where Sehun's canine teeth managed to sunk onto earlier. "Baby, please, please wake up." Krystal still begged which only made Lucifer laughed hysterically. "She's not your Amber Slayer. She was never yours to begin with." Then Lucifer turned to the Dark Angel, "Kill them all, just spare the siblings' lives I still need them." Without any response, Amber made her move again, attacking Sehun and managing to fly the big wolf up in the air and throw him away. But Sehun's reflex was good that he fell on his paws; angrier than ever.

Yunho started to move again despite having broken ribs. Lucifer's powers are no joke, he thought but now that he's sure that Lucifer still cant use his powers in its maximum, they still have a chance, they just need to save Krystal first and everything will fall into their rightful places.

He looked at the moon and saw the reddish color of the moon is starting to fade. They just need to save Krystal and this war will end. With that in mind, Yunho with his trembling hand, slashed his way to his niece again.

"Jessica watch out." With their wolf bond finally connected, Yuri can talk to her girlfriend now with ease. They watch out for each other's back and they help each other to kill their enemies. Theyre like a two-woman pack. Vicious, dangerous, deadly.

Amidst the fight, a blinding light ceased everyone from moving and then an explosion. 

To her surprise, Jessica was back to her human form and she almost jumped when someone draped a cloth over her ness. "Minho?" She asked and the man only smiled at her. She looked around guessing there'll be more of them and she was right, behind her was her three other cousins, Suho, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Not because we werent chosen, we cant join the fight, right?" A lovely bubbly looking Tiffany said.

"Like we're all going to let you have all the fun." The short one, Sunny, added.

"This is our calling, we cant just let this demons be while they terrorize our cousins." The handsome fair skinned, Suho, said as he patted Jessica's head.

"Someone needs to keep an eye on everyone Unnie." The prim and proper and studious type, Seohyun, told her and ofcourse it made her laugh. Their youngest is always the one keeping everyone organized and she could see that it still hasnt changed even when she didnt see them for a long time now.

"Where's Jay Oppa?" At the mention of his name, Jessica looked away and it was Yunho who answered, "He's dead." No one said anything but everyone gave Jessica a concern look that she immediately waved off, "We'll talk about him later."

"Who are you with anyway?" Yunho asked and thats when he realized that everybody was not moving except for their group and Krystal. A tall woman then came into view and Luna had this knowing look on her face.

"Sorry took me long to get here." The tall woman said.

"Better late than never, Master Sooyoung." Luna replied and she explained that it was the elder of the white witches congregation; a group of which she was part of. 

"And I got you some back up, which Im pretty much sure you badly needed." Then wolf Yuri bowed her head, tucked her ears and hid her tail between her legs as a big white wolf stood towering above her. "Brother."

"Youve always been such a brat Yuri, but even so, youre my only sister and I cant let you die out here. I know what Im doing is against our culture and traditions, but blood is thicker than any water, I'll help you even if it meant saving the Slayer that I have obligation to kill." Wolf Yuri's ears perked at that and her tails waggled playfully as she jumped up and down next to her brother, Jiyoung.

Behind the wolf was more demons who chose to live among humans and had chosen the ways of the heavens and now theyre going to fight the war in order to regain the peace that Lucifer and his disciples stole.

"Now, how about we save the Slayer, shall we?" As Sooyoung snapped her finger, everything moved again and the fighting resumed..